Forum › I don't need any friends discussion

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

A glimpse of a Chad's life

The Virgin Friend vs. the Chad Girlfriend

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

And this, folks, is what we call being girlfriendzoned.

I don’t need friends, they disappoint me strikes pose

lmao

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This one shot is too short ;_;.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

"lets start out as lovers" .... Good logic 10/10 not useless

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Every friendship has to start somewhere...

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

After dating for a while they can move up to gal pals

joined Dec 13, 2018

Yugami-Chan Doesn't Have Any Friends!

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Reverse friendzone...ewe

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Goddammit, cats are obligate carnivores! Don't try to feed them bread, you dumb lesbian!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Goddammit, cats are obligate carnivores! Don't try to feed them bread, you dumb lesbian!

Just because they have to eat meat doesn't mean they can't process anything else. Cats can eat almost anything. They just cant survive on just everything like humans.

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

Outstanding move

joined Feb 17, 2018

Of course cats have to eat meat doesn't mean it can't eat anything else. My cat loves bread :3 i have to lock my bread cabinet because my cat would try to steal my bread and sometimes their attempt to open it works... i wake up to crumbs everywhere.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

“Let’s start out as lovers”
Not something you see every day

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

I kinda like the concept - one of them had a traumatic experience with friends in the past, and would obviously be unwilling to label someone as such moving forward; so it made sense that if she were to end up with a romantic partner, they'd skip that friend step. But I would've liked to have seen a little more attraction from Nemoto's side, because it was mentioned that she was obsessed with Sakaguchi, but we didn't really see that.

joined Aug 1, 2019

Hole-filled sheets those cat-kickers are intercoursing psycopaths!

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

"Wanna be friends?"

rolls Persuasion: Natrual 1

"No."

"Alright. How 'bout girlfriends then?"

rolls Persuasion: Natural 20

"Okay."

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is one that I hope gets serialized...

joined May 7, 2017

Can we be friends? No.
Can we be lovers? ABSOLUTELY!
Can I ... hold your hand? HMMMMMMM,,,

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Just because they have to eat meat doesn't mean they can't process anything else. Cats can eat almost anything. They just cant survive on just everything like humans.

Of course cats have to eat meat doesn't mean it can't eat anything else. My cat loves bread :3 i have to lock my bread cabinet because my cat would try to steal my bread and sometimes their attempt to open it works... i wake up to crumbs everywhere.

Sure, it's not (usually) toxic and it's not as bad as if it were milk, but it does mess with their digestion for a net nutritional loss. Just because they can eat it doesn't mean they should.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

"Could it be easier to make a lover than a friend?" - A girl with a sunnyside egg on her head

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

awww

joined Nov 27, 2017

"Could it be easier to make a lover than a friend?" - A girl with a sunnyside egg on her head

I have had several points in my life where this was true.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"You don't want friends? Cool, let's be girlfriends instead then."

Sounds reasonable.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

And this, folks, is what we call being girlfriendzoned.

no one gets hurt

To reply you must either login or sign up.