Forum › Less Than a Sister discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Watagiri Saya sure is multi-faceted. I don't wanna add the twins tag, I'm sorry, I don't think it's gonna happen.

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 8:36PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Dunno why, but it hit my feels.

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 8:56PM

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I didn't quite understand this one, it was pretty confusing, Imma just assume she was a ghost girl trapped in the doll.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I didn't quite understand this one, it was pretty confusing, Imma just assume she was a ghost girl trapped in the doll.

No, like Pekoe put under spoiler it's actually her twin sister who die before birth.In thoe kind of situation it can happen that the dead foetus is absorbed by the other one. That's what the mom mean by "Onee being a part of you", Mom was most likely gonna be birth to twins but the Onee die and get absotbed by Mii. The doll most likely represent the dead sister and Mii throw in the fire can mean she understand the situation and get over it

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

wtf wtf wtf

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

...This was sad-ish. But good.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Was worried we'd get another Kuato, but thankfully that wasn't the case

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

....?!?!

joined May 29, 2019

burn

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I thought I knew Watagiri Saya after I read all their cutesy works...

This author sure works in mysterious ways.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

wow. this was heartbreaking. i'm impressed with Watagiri Saya's other serious stories.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

I knew it before hand cause I have read the doctor K manga from a long time ago.

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 10:15PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

wtf wtf wtf

So much this.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

:|
That's all for me fans!

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

No, like Pekoe put under spoiler it's actually her twin sister who die before birth.In thoe kind of situation it can happen that the dead foetus is absorbed by the other one. That's what the mom mean by "Onee being a part of you", Mom was most likely gonna be birth to twins but the Onee die and get absotbed by Mii. The doll most likely represent the dead sister and Mii throw in the fire can mean she understand the situation and get over it

Ohh I was real confused lol thanks.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Wheeew.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Why does this exist?

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

now that i think about it where are her parents and why does she just walk out at night by herself

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

now that i think about it where are her parents and why does she just walk out at night by herself

They don't seem to be in the most stable of financial situations. Neglectful too. It's a common thing in this world, sadly.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I don't know about that, just a minor detail: If Mia got absorbed? How did they know it was twins? That sort of thing happens very early, I think. I'd guess Mia was stillborn because the two of them were very weak (Mom wasn't too healthy maybe?) so Mom says that about her lost sister. The doll was a surrogate for the lost twin?

Anyhow, quite a plot-packed story! Do like! Even if it's kind of sad.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

okay.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

I don't know about that, just a minor detail: If Mia got absorbed? How did they know it was twins? That sort of thing happens very early, I think. I'd guess Mia was stillborn because the two of them were very weak (Mom wasn't too healthy maybe?) so Mom says that about her lost sister. The doll was a surrogate for the lost twin?

Proly happened after bring told that she's having twins.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Proly happened after bring told that she's having twins.

Absorbed twins usually leave some kind of biological material behind in the surviving twin, usually teeth and bone fragments. The surviving twin probably went in for a medical check up or x-rays, and the condition was discovered.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This didn't deserve the creepy tag, imo. Idk what the right tag would be, but that doesn't seem it

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Agreed, it didn't feel all that creepy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.