Forum › I'll Cheer On My Yuri Onee-chan discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ckretaznmayden posted:

I thought it was pretty cool to see other lesbian couples at the fireworks festival, too.

Oh I was gonna say something about that too, it was a nice little touch but the ending kinda blurred that from my mind

joined Apr 8, 2018

The heck's an ACK?

Anti crack-kun, your reaction to polyamory reminded me of him, but it was just a false alarm. Google is your friend if you want to know more, talking about him here is probably bannable.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The heck's an ACK?

Anti crack-kun, your reaction to polyamory reminded me of him, but it was just a false alarm. Google is your friend if you want to know more, talking about him here is probably bannable.

It's definitely not encouraged, and well off topic in any case. Better to drop it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

A threesome would solve all their problems.

And you are wrong about it each and every time.

Please don't become an ACK, nobody wants another ACK, there's nothing inherently wrong with threesomes, yuyushiki being the only example I can recall this early in the morning.

That being said, the third girl in this story is pretty shit, I hope she goes away soon.

Not agree, we need someone beside little bro to make Shizuku break her shell and i think Aoi is perfect for that. It will have been better if she want for Saki but her going for Shizuku is good too and for the record i'm also against the polyamory ending because it's shit in most of the cases.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

OK... Having taken a long break due to the (ongoing schooltrip), that was a lot to take in from this manga alone, let alone of all the manga I'm following on this site.

I hope Mio thinks of something to help patch the situation.

Uhh... falls asleep trying to think of more to say

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

D:

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Hell yeah give me a story where I can feel bad for ALL the characters!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I do feel for the short-haired girl, but she's going about it wrong. I hope she can move on to someone else though

I think that's what I gonna do to. Instead of complaining.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

:O

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Girl is giving me Izumi vibes. Do not want.

joined Feb 18, 2015

So short haired girl is jealous and decides to jump in between the two of them on a date, which is precisely what it was. (And she probably saw Shizuku invite Saki to the fireworks at school...) Then after messing things up for her at the festival and making things awkward, she tries to put moves on her?

So... did she actually kiss Shizuku or did Shizuku push her away before the kiss happened?

The obvious solution here is for Mio to intervene and bring them together for a meal.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The obvious solution here is for Mio to intervene and bring them together for a meal.

I really wish not. I understand it's the title but i don't want Mio to do too much for Shizuku.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Sakiiiiii your girl is getting taken! FIX THIS!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sakiiiiii your girl is getting taken!

(X) DOUBT

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Sudenly this got all poetic and stuff!!

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK... Having taken a long break due to the (ongoing schooltrip), that was a lot to take in from this manga alone, let alone of all the manga I'm following on this site.

OK, this school trip really messed my sleeping schedule up...

Anyways...

The only thing I really got to add is that some of the stuff that was revealed in these few chapters explains why Saki looked a bit uneasy here (on panel 3)

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

well, this is kind of taking an interesting turn.

but I still don't like the little brother...

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

well, this is kind of taking an interesting turn.

but I still don't like the little brother...

But why? Best little yuri wingman ever...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I really wish not. I understand it's the title but i don't want Mio to do too much for Shizuku.

You don't seem to have a good reason for that though. The story clearly puts the brother in the wingman/suppoprt role, so wanting something else misses the point.

joined Sep 6, 2016

End of chapter five made me cry too. I’m a big hyper sensitive babby and I can’t help it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You don't seem to have a good reason for that though. The story clearly puts the brother in the wingman/suppoprt role, so wanting something else misses the point.

Yeah i know that but what i mean it's i want him to just give advice and not doing all the job like the festival or the amusement park. You can be a wingman without having to constantly be behind one's back.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I can see how him doing everything stunts her development as a character because she never has to overcome her limitations to contribute to her relationship with Saki.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I can see how him doing everything stunts her development as a character because she never has to overcome her limitations to contribute to her relationship with Saki.

Does it though? Everything we have seen until now was Mio getting his sis into a position where she can get closer to Saki. If he manages to give them a chance to clear up their feelings, that would not really stunt anything. In the end only Shizuku can confess to Saki. That's not something Mio can do for her.

I do understand the issue with an overly involved wingman. It is certainly more cathartic when a character decides to become active on their own. It's just not necessarily that black and white here.

last edited at Sep 10, 2019 7:34AM

The drama went spiking out of nowhere!
No worries, lil brother is gonna help ma yuri ladies somehow

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK, this school trip really messed my sleeping schedule up...

Anyways...

The only thing I really got to add is that some of the stuff that was revealed in these few chapters explains why Saki looked a bit uneasy here (on panel 3)

Another (probably last thing) I gotta add:

Huh... Saki seems to also be in the same "dumped by a Meanie-senpai" club as a certain Sayaka.

To reply you must either login or sign up.