Forum › Posts by J-Curve

joined Sep 6, 2016

Those guys just let that editor crush people knowing full well it’s on purpose, is unethical

joined Sep 6, 2016

End of chapter five made me cry too. I’m a big hyper sensitive babby and I can’t help it

joined Sep 6, 2016

The “hug me” page makes me tear up. I love just hugging so much. I hope the author makes more of these two. Maybe a prequel where they try to navigate the beginning of their relationship and getting to just hugging and kissing

J-Curve
Bon Appetit discussion 20 May 03:07
joined Sep 6, 2016

A shame it’s not longer. I really love the adult life NicoMaki with nsfw stuff. It powers me

J-Curve
Philosophia discussion 29 Apr 15:35
joined Sep 6, 2016

I was hoping for happiness, I’ve been looking for a feel good yuri manga to help me out of my depression rut I’m in and this has not helped 10/10 very well written and powerful. I feel gross

joined Sep 6, 2016

I will say I kinda hoped she wouldn’t get her memory back, I think it’s super interesting to see her become the person she was before hand. She clearly changed a lot over those three years and I want to see her become that person again with a new dynamic. I could have worded this better but I’m sick and it 4:30 am for me

J-Curve
joined Sep 6, 2016

I still don't get the plot.

Why would she go to somebody's house to smoke when that person doesn't even smoke?

What does 'dude' have to do anything with the plot? Is he her ex-bf or something?

What was all the internal monologue about?

The internal monologue was one of them dithering over confessing to the other. The felt they were in an awkward place because they started having sex before they started dating and didn't know how to proceed. This was exacerbated by the fact that they also weren't sure what they really wanted or, at the least, were afraid to ask. That said, I'm not sure which girl is meant to be the narrator.

The black haired girl wasn't going over to smoke. She thought the blonde was a smoker so she used bringing a pack over, to be nice, as an excuse to see the blonde. The blonde occasionally smoked, but mostly with friends and didn't really liked it. She only made a show of smoking the black haired girls cigerettes because she knew they were being used as an excuse and wanted to keep that excuse valid.

The dude wasn't really relevant to the plot beyond the fact that he left smoker paraphernalia over at the blond's house and that caused the black haired girls misunderstanding. He could be just about anyone, like a younger brother who smokes at her place to avoid their parents noticing or a colleague who comes over because they like chatting and they smoke when they relax.

Oh, I wasn’t entirely sure if they were having sex before the story started, thanks for the clear up

J-Curve
joined Sep 6, 2016

I’m assuming the title is a reference to the late dancer?

joined Sep 6, 2016

I'm interested with concerned imouto's diary.

I’m really unsettled by it. It seems startling real, and if not it’s really not my thing. Can someone explain what the deal with it is please?

J-Curve
joined Sep 6, 2016

What’s this a sequel to?

joined Sep 6, 2016

What’s up with the concerned imouto stuff? It makes me uncomfortable

J-Curve
Nagata Kabi discussion 07 Jul 21:11
joined Sep 6, 2016

Does anyone know a way to submit fan mail to her? I'd like very much to thank her for sharing her story and how much it means to me

last edited at Jul 7, 2018 9:11PM