Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

022cca22a5502a9f381f200f0e3e5dcc445ed813_full
joined Sep 4, 2019

Trust Kurogane Ken to blast out left field themes in their utterly unique, gorgeous art style. I think Mother/Daughter coupling is such an under-appreciated avenue. I know it freaks the more sensitive people out but that's why it's in pen and ink. Seems it always does well when it gets posted here.

New%20canvas
joined Jun 28, 2015

I have to admit, this is probably the best comedy I've read that went from Kohai wanting Senpai's manko to Mother wanting Daughter's vulva and wise versa in such a bizzare way that the only thing missing would be a motherf*cking JoJo reference...Then again I believe that is what the comment sections turned into XD

Let's enjoy this hellride to heaven and back WOOOOOOO!!!!

P.s. Where's my Spongebob Reference!?

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Wtf am i reading

Its bad and not even exciting. Also depictures of incestual pedophilia. Yay.

joined May 24, 2014

Wtf am i reading

Best hentai evar!

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Hentai aside, this is the most rocambolesque story I've read in my life. Each chapter is one more twist of how to convert an initial situation (kouhai in love with sempai) towards a seemingly infitine degeneration.

I think that nothing can surprise me ... and at the same time I can't help wondering what will be next ...

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I started laughing on the second page. Is it going to be 3P with the mom the next chapter or 4P with the other mom? At this point anything is possible!

Two chapters later, it’s a pseudo 3p with Wincest! Close enough!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I’m out.

joined May 7, 2017

LMAO look at that excuse to hook Mom and Daughter together LMAO

joined Apr 15, 2018

Office ladies, threesome (voyeur?), prostitution, blackmail, lolis, incest...
What's next? watersports?

Well, we'll see what happens when the November issue of Comic Megastore Alpha releases in a bit less than two months. I do think everyone who's acting shocked has clearly ignored the rather casual attitudes towards incest and pederasty elsewhere in Kurogane's work. Shoujo Sect might eventually focus on the love between Shinobu and Momoko, but remember Kyouko's reminiscence about her past relationships? Remember Chizuru and Shigure? This is different in degree, not in kind.

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

This is heavenly.

joined Mar 30, 2017

Wtf am i reading

I mean pedophilia aside, I dont think there is anything especially wrong with incest when potential children are not a factor. If all parties want it I dont think there is much argument against it beyond "icky". Granted its icky on an instinctual level to prevent humans from defaulting to their siblings as sexual partners, as seen in some species like dogs. but when two consenting adults are not subject to that particular mental block I cant think of a good reason to object.

Granted there is a child in this case so that all goes out the window and I've just realized I've gone on a pro incest rant so I think I'll stop while I'm ahead.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Granted there is a child in this case so that all goes out the window and I've just realized I've gone on a pro incest rant so I think I'll stop while I'm ahead.

Dontcha hate when that happens?

I was okay with the absurdity of this series up until it got a little rapey with Rise going after Kuyou in her "search for meaning of love versus lust". I mean, I detest cheating so Rise went from being neatly filed in my "sympathetic folder" to immediate transfer over to my "GTFO folder" with just that, but then to basically just force herself onto Kuyou... I pretty much noped out.

Now, shame on me, I've gone back, thanks to Trainwreck Syndrome and a considerable pile of Bored AF, and caught up with everything... and pretty much everything after my initial noping out just got worse and worse. Blackmailing and rapeyness? Check! Predatory behavior/hebephilia? Sure, why not? Double check! Incest, blackmail, AND hebephilia? Boy oh boy, a 3 for 1 sale! Triple check that mofo!

Not sure what the author is trying to go for here aside from "let's explore every possible taboo--with a yuri twist!". I feel like I need to go shower to wash the ick off...

last edited at Sep 5, 2019 3:22PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Incest is just too good.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not sure what the author is trying to go for here aside from "let's explore every possible taboo--with a yuri twist!".

Pretty sure the whole series is basically just Kurogane letting his id run wild for keks.

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

And tomorrow the whole neighbourhood!
Bet the author is trying to create the biggest Love Dodecahedron in the history of manga.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^what if it becomes a Love Loop, extending to the distant future and looping back to distant past and then to the present

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Kurogane's lesbians bizarre adventures.

ftfy.

KuKe's Bizarre Lesventure

bloody streams starts playing

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

The credit pages sharing our own reactions is the cream of the crop ksks

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'd still like to know why the lolicon tag suggestion was rejected. There's a bunch of it at this point and, while I don't particularly care, there are some people who appreciate the warning about kids fucking.

joined May 24, 2014

I'd still like to know why the lolicon tag suggestion was rejected. There's a bunch of it at this point and, while I don't particularly care, there are some people who appreciate the warning about kids fucking.

Well THIS is hentai just

Deal with it

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I first read this right when it camr out and I thought yey! Just the right amount of OL NSFW Yuri I wanted. I forgot to bookmark it and found it again a few months later. I jumped right into that Blackmail chapter and was surprised. What happened to my OLs? Wth I reread everything and didn't expect this to be some yuri hot potato fuck fest. And when I got to the last page that TL page got me Gagging! Hahahaha I thought this was a (wholesome) lots of sex kinda thing but naw it's dirty af.

And now I get back and why would I keep coming back if I don't like it. Well this is so bad it's amusing. Like wth will happen next. It feels lije some meta thing where everyone will go full circle and we find Tae and Jimiko again.

well this kind of incest makes me really uncomfortable but I carry on. More importantly, doesn't this close the path though? Since mom got passed back to a previous person in the yuri train

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Shoujo Sect might eventually focus on the love between Shinobu and Momoko, but remember Kyouko's reminiscence about her past relationships? Remember Chizuru and Shigure? This is different in degree, not in kind.

Come to think about it, Shoujo Sect ended in a trio with Maya... so there's still hope for our little blackmailer to achieve her dream.

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 12:40AM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i only read the 12th chapter and i don't know who the hell ito is but she is a bitch and she can choke

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

also i agree why the hell doesn't this have the loli tag

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'd like to propose a Chain Reaction tag.

To reply you must either login or sign up.