Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I don't mind the change in direction...only wish that there was some kind of foreshadowing

(maybe show these new characters fucking each other in the early chapters but have them hidden in the backgrounds like Waldo; hidden in a crowd of people or behind a potted plant or chair in every other panel XD )

last edited at May 12, 2019 4:51PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

...There's some sort of bizarre chain of effect here that's just spreading the yuri across everyone it encounters. Clearly the only way this can end is a massive orgy between every single female in the entire city.

If I had been drinking something I would've spit it out lmao

JohnnyCanuck
Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

when your mother fuckin cucks your lesbian relationship, just let that sink in

joined Feb 23, 2016

Alot of tags

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I bet the next stage is the two mothers fucking "you couldn't bet what your daughter taught me" or something like that xD and then the other mother works in the same office as the protagonists or know some girl who works there and circle ended!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Okay that was a good chapter, some serious Plot is developing here, think I might have a lady boner too, but that's fine

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Its like a congo line of yuri

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Is it safe to come out from under my desk yet?

Thanks for translating the character summary things, though. I thought this was just a hot dumpster fire, now I can see this is a dumpster fire on purpose. ...I think.
That makes it better somehow.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

it's a shame the real world ain't even 10th part as gay as this manga... :(

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Fun fact I learned today. Tae means Poop in Filipino language.

Really!? No kidding!

I think I shit myself reading this comment, literally. xD xD xD xD xD xD

last edited at May 14, 2019 12:06AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Now that I've found this.. I am feeling weird. I really like how the story flow goes. It's always the next person. Mmm.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well, everyone in this manga has both an exceptionally high libido and exceptionally flexible morals. The character summaries in the most recent chapter were also rather interesting, particularly Rise deciding to drug the OL group on a whim and the fact that she just happened to be carrying sleeping pills around.

Also, for those who missed it, I think the mother may be part of the same company as the first group of characters, since she got out of work early, but came home late. Also, everyone seems to have connections to everyone else in this manga.

A more appropriate title for this series is “six degrees of cunnilingus”.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Non-incest mom Yuri is good, but wtf

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well, everyone in this manga has both an exceptionally high libido and exceptionally flexible morals. The character summaries in the most recent chapter were also rather interesting, particularly Rise deciding to drug the OL group on a whim and the fact that she just happened to be carrying sleeping pills around.

It was teachers that she drugged.

Dynasty
joined Apr 27, 2019

FYI, we've caught up with the raws. Next issue comes out around mid June.

FYI, we've caught up with the raws. Next issue comes out around mid June.

Thank you!

So when is the next chapter going to be?

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Not sure why the Lolicon tag was rejected for chapter 9. Does "underage girls having sex" somehow not qualify?

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I imagine Kurogane listening to "Frances and her Friends" when coming up with this story...

joined Jun 21, 2018

The first couple were fine, then it literally said 'what the fuck?' Did the author read My Daughter's Girlfriend and think "I can do that. And I can somehow connect it my currently running series of two office girls!"

last edited at Aug 22, 2019 2:54AM

So any idea of when chapter 11 is going to be translated?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Apparently the usual typesetter became inactive due to getting a full-time job. If there's anyone interested in typesetting (who doesn't mind doing sound effects too), feel free to report to the Translation Thread over on /u/. Because boy howdy do we need to get to seeing chapter 12 released.

last edited at Aug 22, 2019 9:21AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Apparently the usual translator became inactive due to getting a full-time job. If there's anyone interested in typesetting (who doesn't mind doing sound effects too), feel free to report to the Translation Thread over on /u/. Because boy howdy do we need to get to seeing chapter 12 released.

I think you mean "the usual editor became inactive". I'm still here.

last edited at Aug 22, 2019 9:17AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeah, my B.

To reply you must either login or sign up.