Forum › Yukino Plan discussion

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

I can see some endings for this story:
A happy ending where both girls stay together but Sana realizes she was very possessive and tries to change for better.
A bittersweet ending where Yukino realizes the malice in Sana but she decides to accept that (with a lot of problems).
A bad end where Yukino realizes the malice, tries to escape Sana but fails... (yandere tag).
And another bad ending where Sana goes to prison after trying to kidnap Yukino, or kill a potential lover.

joined Feb 22, 2018

That mall mascot is really something . Imagine if your thumb and a slug had a baby together this is what it would look like. Hey kids, its Slumbelina! Sadly Japan is replete with misshapen mascot characters that look like refugees from a biopsy slide.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Come on guys, this is just a yandere story. Let's not take this shit seriously.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 10:02AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Aw yee Yuri Kago getting translated
Aww it's not one of their oneeloli.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Whew, that constant slasher smile is unsettling as hell.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I am scared.

joined Mar 30, 2017

Yandere and creep factor aside, this may be one of the most toxic relationships I've seen on this site. I have personally known someone like that and what their manipulation and need to be neccessary does to the other part is horrific in the long term. At a certain point they are conditioned to the point that this illusion of uselessness becomes real and the dependence the other person has on them all but permanent.

joined Apr 10, 2014

Can attest, the Creepy tag is appropiate. Perhaps the Manipulation tag should also exist. I foresee a Criminal tag for this girl in the future.

ah yes, love in its purest form

Ain't so? I fail to understand how this is creepy

If you don't consider intentional manipulation of friends, because you enjoy seeing them cry and cling to you creepy... maybe you have very odd standards. Humans don't find that kind of malicious possessiveness acceptable.

I don't think it's odd. Selling point of this is turning the whole situation into a comedy and the art style further amplifies that with the cheshire cat smile. I had a great laugh and I wanted more...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't think it's odd. Selling point of this is turning the whole situation into a comedy and the art style further amplifies that with the cheshire cat smile. I had a great laugh and I wanted more...

Yeah no... the comedy is there, I won't deny it, but many panels and inner thoughts are intentionally creepy and not off-set by a joke. The second chapter was a little more bearable and leaned more into the comedy, but the first one was definitely a case of intentional emotional abuse.

Obsession isn't healthy kids. Don't do school, brush your drugs and go to toothpaste.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I'm OK with this. As long as the manipulation isn't going to affect anything consequential in her life, its fine.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Chapter 2 says "The End." Is that of the story, or just the chapter?

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

I really LOVE that creepy smile of her, specially that one the first panel of second chapter-
Now, "the end"? Please, tell me this is not finished yet! I need more of that creepy smile~

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 12:40PM

GendoIkari Uploader
joined Dec 16, 2017

I'm ready for this creepy ride! My prediction is complete reversal. The manipulator will be the manipulated. Just as planned. Sana will be the one completely helpless, and she'll have to rely on Yukino. She'll realize the suffocation of it all as Yukino will be much...much worse. Just repay the "kindness" with "kindness". Because Sana is hers... BAD END??

MY BODY IS READY

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

The "creepy" tag is a bit too much. It's misleading. This is standard 4-koma fare: tall beautiful capable girl loves chibi puppy-cute good-for-nothing girl and feels possessive about her. There are hundreds like that. Only novelty is that normally we can't read the inner thoughts of the possessive girl while here we can. It doesn't change much, at least for me.
Hino-san no Baka is way creepier than this.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The "creepy" tag is a bit too much. It's misleading. This is standard 4-koma fare: tall beautiful capable girl loves chibi puppy-cute good-for-nothing girl and feels possessive about her. There are hundreds like that. Only novelty is that normally we can't read the inner thoughts of the possessive girl while here we can. It doesn't change much, at least for me.
Hino-san no Baka is way creepier than this.

Sorry, but I think you didn't pay any attention to what was actually going on. In the first chapter Sana purposely stole Yukino's textbook so she couldn't do her homework and then lied to her that she had forgotten it at school. Then she purposely gave her the complicated solutions with the advanced formulas so the teacher would find out she copied the homework. All of this just so Yukino would feel useless and guilty and cry her eyes out to Sana.
And those inner thoughts of hers are extremely messed up too. Obsession to the point of psychologically crippling someone is not what any 4-komas do.

Comparing this to Hino-san no baka is an insult to it. Everything in Hino-san is completely consensual and doesn't overstep lines. While Hino employs manipulation too, Koguma is always in control. Not so here, because Yukino never figures out she is being tricked and humiliated.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 2:45PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Sorry, but I think you didn't pay any attention to what was actually going on. In the first chapter Sana purposely stole Yukino's textbook so she couldn't do her homework and then lied to her that she had forgotten it at school. Then she purposely gave her the complicated solutions with the advanced formulas so the teacher would find out she copied the homework. All of this just so Yukino would feel useless and guilty and cry her eyes out to Sana.
And those inner thoughts of hers are extremely messed up too. Obsession to the point of psychologically crippling someone is not what any 4-komas do.

Comparing this to Hino-san no baka is an insult to it. Everything in Hino-san is completely consensual and doesn't overstep lines. While Hino employs manipulation too, Koguma is always in control. Not so here, because Yukino never figures out she is being tricked and humiliated.

Also, Hino cares a LOT about what Koguma thinks of her. and bows to her wishes at any point. When she teases Koguma, it goes on because Koguma enjoys being teased.

In this she literally says she'll force herself on the other girl if she tries to get away. This is waay creepier.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Those grins made me remember Kanamemo

0013%20-%20copy
joined Feb 8, 2019

If only this was an anime, Sana's seiyuu should be Kancolle Tatsuta's seiyuu

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

For those into these sorts of stories you should check out "White Angels Have No Wings."

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Also, Hino cares a LOT about what Koguma thinks of her. and bows to her wishes at any point. When she teases Koguma, it goes on because Koguma enjoys being teased.

I'm all for dominance, submission and S&M, as long as all the involved enjoy it. Yuu/Mari in VE or those two in Honto no Kanojo? They show their enjoyment very well. Koguma? Not so much. (Mind you, I admit I'm not up to date with latest Hino-san chapters. I stopped reading it halfway through, the reason being Koguma's responses which creeped me out.)

In this she literally says she'll force herself on the other girl if she tries to get away. This is waay creepier.

Are you familiar with the (many) Girls und Panzer manga? This series has been called the epitome of cute girls manga, the genre where cute girls manage to cutify anything just by being there and being cute. The way Nonna acts around Katyusha is ten times more extreme than any stuff that happens here. And yet, everyone agrees they're sho kewt...

Oh and I mean 'cutify' as in make cute, not as in form skin, 'k? Just to be clear. :))

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm all for dominance, submission and S&M, as long as all the involved enjoy it. Yuu/Mari in VE or those two in Honto no Kanojo? They show their enjoyment very well. Koguma? Not so much. (Mind you, I admit I'm not up to date with latest Hino-san chapters. I stopped reading it halfway through, the reason being Koguma's responses which creeped me out.)

So you are only half informed on the topic, yet make claims on it. I wonder if you paid as much attention to Hino-san as you did to this...

Are you familiar with the (many) Girls und Panzer manga? This series has been called the epitome of cute girls manga, the genre where cute girls manage to cutify anything just by being there and being cute. The way Nonna acts around Katyusha is ten times more extreme than any stuff that happens here. And yet, everyone agrees they're sho kewt...

Oh and I mean 'cutify' as in make cute, not as in form skin, 'k? Just to be clear. :))

In short: Something else is worse and people ignore the bad things about it, so this is somehow not creepy?
I would call that a non-sequitur.

joined Apr 30, 2014

I'm sad that it's only the 2 chapters - here's hoping it gets expanded on later.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

I like how she's got the same shit eating grin in just about every panel

joined Aug 21, 2017

mom come pick me up i'm scared

To reply you must either login or sign up.