Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I would've done some happy autistic screeching again if my mom and lil bro weren't sleeping.

joined May 7, 2017

I found the amateur translation better than the translation at Dynasty.

self-employed translator here (not from Japanese though), cannot attest the translation accuracy but for sure Kusoshop translation looks more informal, easier for English-born readers/speakers to understand, more relatable to them that is, 4s seems to translate word by word which is not wrong since they're simply following the original text, again I do not translate for Japanese so cannot attest its accuracy, just my two cents from 5 years of experience

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

uh oh, NSFW tag? watch out young 'uns and straight folks, avert your eyes!

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

BLOOM「AMVᴴᴰ」-Bloom Into You-
https://youtu.be/qV-ngJ8uuV4

I love this manga and so glad they made it into an anime now as well. Season 1 was amazing and I just had to show my tribute to story by making an AMV for it ^ ͜ ^

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

god, they’ve come so far from the beginning... I’m so proud of their openness!! it’s so rare to get such a realistic depiction of the progression of a relationship

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I've never read a chapter of this Manga and holy crap 7k+ comments?!

Glad I walked in on the sex. I don't care who they are, that was sweet.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I've never read a chapter of this Manga and holy crap 7k+ comments?!

Glad I walked in on the sex. I don't care who they are, that was sweet.

Boi, u got a lot to catch up w/

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

The growth in these two, their relationship... Aw man, I'm all misty-eyed. So happy for them getting to this point.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I was here for them in the beginning and now I'm here for them in the end. I'm not gonna cry! T_T Dang it, this is beautiful!

They've grown so much. Yuu and Touko. I hope we get to see glimpses of them when Sayaka goes to college.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 4:27AM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

This is my personal bliss, this proves anyone who thought Yuu was ace was not right! they had the sex. It was satisfying to read this chapter.

Don't ace people have sex?
I thought that they did it, not for the act itself but for the emotional bond that it represents, specially considering that ace isn't the same as aro

Am i wrong?

Ace people can have sex, they just don't feel any sexual attraction to anyone (which Yuu does, and she makes that clear when she's thinking about what to ask for the bowling prize).

Aro people can also have sex, and they do feel the sexual attraction, but not the romantic and emotional bond thing.

Edit: thinking about it now, it would be more accurate to describe Maki as aro, rather than ace.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 3:39AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Finally some goddamn cheesecake in this series. I've been waiting since forever for them to finally go down on each other's... cheesecake slices.

Flag fulfilled. Rei must be proud.

Yuu is top as predicted. But I didn't think she would be a BITER. Take it easy on that luscious skin Yuu.

It's kind of sad that this translation dropped the terrible, horrible "Yuu" puns.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 3:45AM

joined Nov 5, 2018

self-employed translator here (not from Japanese though), cannot attest the translation accuracy but for sure Kusoshop translation looks more informal, easier for English-born readers/speakers to understand, more relatable to them that is, 4s seems to translate word by word which is not wrong since they're simply following the original text

I think you meant the opposite. I personally preferred Kusoshop on this chapter because it follows more what the characters are actually saying.

"Here I go" lol

joined Jan 8, 2018

There's only one chapter left?? I'm gonna miss this so much. What are the chances of the anime getting more episodes?

joined Jan 8, 2018

bros its almost over....

at least we got sayaka's spin off to look forward to
hopefully she wont pull off a thirstyaka

Just saw this. We really getting a Sayaka spin off? That would be awesome.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I expected a more epic return for the cheesecake. Rei is nowhere to be seen and meeting Touko's parents was such an anticlimax. Waa waa waa.

joined Aug 29, 2019

self-employed translator here (not from Japanese though), cannot attest the translation accuracy but for sure Kusoshop translation looks more informal, easier for English-born readers/speakers to understand, more relatable to them that is, 4s seems to translate word by word which is not wrong since they're simply following the original text

I think you meant the opposite. I personally preferred Kusoshop on this chapter because it follows more what the characters are actually saying.

"Here I go" lol

Yeah, that's the thing with translation. Your mileage WILL vary.
I've come to prefer a more liberal, domesticating translation that takes the essence of what the characters are saying and translates it to sound as natural in the target language as possible.
Neither of the translations of this series that I've seen, the official Kadokawa release, Kusoshop's and 4s', quite did it for me. Only the English dub of the anime really did it for me.
That's why I've edited this chapter's translation to my liking, based on the very rough initial translation and the decent Kusoshop one. Just to have it read the way I want it to.

Also I'm kinda afraid we'll have the whole "top vs bottom" discussion all over again, and it's gonna get messy again.

joined Aug 29, 2019

bros its almost over....

at least we got sayaka's spin off to look forward to
hopefully she wont pull off a thirstyaka

Just saw this. We really getting a Sayaka spin off? That would be awesome.

There's a novel series with two volumes out about Sayaka going through college I think. While it's not by Nakatani herself she does have some say and probably supervises it, so it's probably canon and probably good.

Also to anyone who expected another flash of (unnecessary) drama: Have you read a different series than I? It was perfectly clear to me that we're on the home stretch and there wouldn't be any silly drama anymore, it just would not have fit with how the story had been progressing so far and how problems were dealt with throughout.

joined Mar 25, 2019

Ch44
I have a feeling they are going to separate

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ch44

If that's what you want your headcanon to be, suit yourself. It's not gonna happen in the final chapter, though, and I don't think it has happened in the spinoff novels as well.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ch44

Chapter 44 is the new one. Please elaborate whatever in this chapter gave you the idea that they are going to separate. I find this claim very doubtful and uncalled for.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Sayaka: Hah, I finally beat you on the exams.

Touko: Well, I'm getting laid, so...

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

And boom goes the dynamite

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Let's have way more chapters till we get one where Touko is the top

joined Jan 6, 2017

Let's have way more chapters till we get one where Touko is the top

So you just don't want the manga to ever end?

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Yuutop!
Just love how natural they handle the sex scene. Not unnecessary shyness, just dedication <3
Next chapter end QQ

To reply you must either login or sign up.