Forum › Watashi wa Kimi wo Nakasetai discussion

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Lol no, don't change anything ... Jesus ...

This isn't Yuri, I believe the man, so if this is subtext, then the Yuri here is death

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Kempt hair and a normal uniform are all it takes for this delinquent to turn into a proper student. You can't handle that proper image lol

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Japanese people take their shoes off in theaters??
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_wa_kimi_wo_nakasetai_ch01#11

Lolz! Just read one chapter but it looks like a lot of fun.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I love how You completely sandbagged Hana's emotional backstory.

Ikr? Really looking forward to the details as to why she isn't into prying.

On another note.
So.
Much.
Black lines in the comment section.
Scary.

joined Mar 6, 2019

Didn't know this was already completed in Japan. Too bad the updates are so slow, the story so far is quite nice.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This just gets better and better. I didn't realize the series had been updating pass chapter 2 until recently, which is good since I got to binge 4 chapters.

Didn't know this updated past ch 2, I'm surprised. I binged the whole thing and my heart is all fluffy now.

Hmm...

W-what? Fluffy Heart is a serious medical condition! Many of us here have it. No bully!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww. Very cute.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Is the translation right this chapter? I couldn't understand anything, I mean the dialogue feels like it's out of order or something.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Is the translation right this chapter? I couldn't understand anything, I mean the dialogue feels like it's out of order or something.

No, its the same for me. It feels like I havent read the chapter at all.

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

@Symphogeah @Korath It may make a bit more sense in the next chapter. This and Ch.11 are closely related to each other.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Thanks @NinetyTwo. I came to the comment's section to ask those same questions.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@whitenight2013 Sorry for the confusion. I noticed a lot of other commenters on MangaDex had the same concerns. So I will try to get Ch.11 out within a week for everyone.

joined Apr 23, 2015

I love this story so much. So happy for a new chapter.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Phew, I thought I had reading comprehension problems but I guess it was just how the story goes

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Soon the wall will disappear between them and then they can finally be together dot.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

And welp. There kicks the depressed feeling in. I am sure that they'll fix it together!

joined Jun 12, 2019

I like it but someone said it’s not full out yuri which is fine but I want them together together

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Correction: Getting closer to someone is TERRIFYING

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Late to the party about this, but I thought the bed hair looked nice on her

joined Apr 23, 2015

Yeeeeeees. This is progressing nicely. Can't wait for more.
Edit: Holy crap! I missed a chapter. And it touched upon that thing I was waiting for further explanation on. The whole "mother" isn't around thing. Was wondering what Aizawa really thought about it. Interesting. This story is so good. Easily one of my favs.

last edited at Sep 19, 2019 3:43AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ohhhhhh. That's sad! Oh no!

joined May 1, 2015

You should be more honest. She likes Hana chan more than just a friend.

Taeyeon%20mr%20mr
joined Mar 18, 2016

I just woke up and my thoughts are all over the place, excuse my lack of cohesion.

The story relies pretty heavily on showing scenes that the POV character comments on offhandedly, the dialogue seems sparse but it's exactly that sparseness (or rather, lack of explicit detail) that makes this so interesting to read. It's much more like a film than it is a light novel, the panels speak much more than the text. Seeing how the past 3 chapters all link together is wonderful, in a way it makes the story suffer from these sporadic translation updates, not that that's anyone's fault ofc! (I need to learn how to read Japanese so I can gobble up the raws...) I also especially love how cognizant and intuitive the characters here are, but not to where it's crime show drama detective level. They can all sense something's wrong or off, and they have an implicit sense of what exactly it is, but what's especially nice is the realism in their interactions, not everyone can be as direct and straightforward as Kurokawa and Fujishiro in Useless Princesses. Seeing You, who has generally always maintained this gap between her real, selfish, rude and cynical nsture and her outward agreeable yet shallow persona, suddenly realize she's become more invested in someone who is much more honest and direct than she is (the mere fact Hana cries a lot in front of her) all due to Hana throwing out more of her personal info/backstory so casually... I wonder if You feels like she should do the same and share her familial situation with Hana, and in a broader sense, become more honest with s o m e o n e rather than keeping this distance from everyone. Character development is great, I can't wait to see how You/Hana will resolve this.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

just 2 more chapters left huh? hadnt seen this until the most recent chapter, but it's cute. hoping for a happy ending.

joined Jul 14, 2017

@runrin There are two more volumes left. I'm currently working on Ch.16's translation. So expect more updates in the coming weeks.

Note: Updates most likely won't be regular weekly releases because of our work/school schedule. But I will try to release as much as possible every month so people aren't left hanging.

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 1:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.