Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

mmm i don´t quite like this scenario, right now i can only see two ways this could turn out considering yori is on her third year
first himawari takes too long to realize her feelings, yori graduates and we got a card captor sakura ending

second this turns into a kase-san tipe of manga

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I really really love this

last edited at Aug 22, 2019 7:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

benja posted:

mmm i don´t quite like this scenario, right now i can only see two ways this could turn out considering yori is on her third year
first himawari takes too long to realize her feelings, yori graduates and we got a card captor sakura ending

I imagine an scenario where Yori becomes really popular like an idol or picked by an agency and then Himawari wonders if she should let her go so she can go higher as star or remain together even if she doesn't know if her feelings are those of love... Like "I shouldn't keep your songs all to myself" because she's the kind of girl who would think that.

Regardless... This is the perfect moment to introduce new characters and see what's the deal with this!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

^Not to mention that Yori's friend is (or was) obviously in love with her

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Personally hoping Yori falls in love with her band friend, making Kino regret waiting. Kino gave a good answer, though it's hard to give someone hope and a little cruel.

Not sure where this is going to go now

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Personally hoping Yori falls in love with her band friend, making Kino regret waiting. Kino gave a good answer, though it's hard to give someone hope and a little cruel.

Not sure where this is going to go now

That will be forgetting how head over heel Yori is for Kino.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Yes, it's impossible for yori to abandon kino, she loves her deeply and will seduce her with a beautiful song she wrote ^^
Kino is not a sadist, she is just a girl who has not fallen into the world of relationships and she is such a pure and honest girl at the same time. That's also why Yori loves her so much.
People want to go too fast but precisely the relationship between them will evolve and I think in the right direction, yori has understood that kino does not know what true love means and she will help her ^^

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 11:44AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Personally hoping Yori falls in love with her band friend

Me too! But it's impossible or maybe? Hmm, pretty sure no.
The 'main couple' annoys me

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah well too bad for you, i don't think the author plan to any kind of triangle neither putting Yori with someone else.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

People want to go too fast but precisely the relationship between them will evolve and I think in the right direction, yori has understood that kino does not know what true love means and she will help her ^^

i don´t see their relationship changing that much at this point, the only thing left is they getting together,
i have to agree with Serenata ,right now is the perfect time to introduce a new character or plot to avoid getting stale

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 10:25PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Me 3. I usually always root for the mains, but now it's a pain. Also, I hope Yori's friend fall in love for someone else :(

joined Jul 26, 2019

i don´t see their relationship changing that much at this point, the only thing left is they getting together,
i have to agree with Serenata ,right now is the perfect time to introduce a new character or plot to avoid getting stale

There are several ways to do this, festivals, school trips, birthdays and especially concerts to have pleasant moments of life..... like the fantastic Tsurezure Biyori, tadokoro san or kase san which although without drama we spend great moments... if you still want drama or another eternal triangle or square there are plenty like the unrequieted love or luminous=blue...
I like both types but the whispering is not in this category much more in the bloom into you category and it suits me very well.

Me 3. I usually always root for the mains, but now it's a pain. Also, I hope Yori's friend fall in love for someone else :(

Same tbh.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Same tbh.

Why continuing reading tho ? I don't think the plan is to have a triangle, neither to focus on Muzuguchi.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Yes, you asked the same thing for bloom into you or haze I don't think no... And then frankly you have to be naive not to see that this manga doesn't go in the same direction as citrus eh...
What you are asking is to change the soul and style of the story, the best thing is to go your way...

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I've been thinking about if Kase-san is also a kind of "slow burn romance". I didn't get the impression from the story though. For me, Kase-san, is an in-your-face kind of romance.

I suppose, slow-burn romance stories like WYaLS or BiY can be difficult to write considering that intrapersonal conflicts (i.e personal doubts, negative emotions, etc.) are the source for drama. And trying to translate those to manga instead of the usual prose-writing can be problematic especially if authors need to dutifully consider readers' input.

In other words, in-between that slow burn, what else can the story offer us voyeurs that's extraordinary?

joined Jul 26, 2019

Go go yori senpai !!!! doesn't relieve the pressure ^^

joined Jun 12, 2015

What the heck is wrong with this girl?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Nothing is wrong with her. She likes Yori, but doesn't feel like it's romantic yet. She enjoys being around her, she wants it to work out so they're both happy, an she's worried that it won't. That's a valid way to feel, so what's the problem?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

This is giving me YagaKimi feels.

Like, "I want to fall in love", says the girl who's already in love

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kaori with Open eyes...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nothing is wrong with her. She likes Yori, but doesn't feel like it's romantic yet. She enjoys being around her, she wants it to work out so they're both happy, an she's worried that it won't. That's a valid way to feel, so what's the problem?

She doesn’t realize that she’s in a yuri manga, which entails certain obligations and responsibilities to yuri manga readers—i.e., to make “progress” ASAP.

If she’d just look at the title pages or check out the story tags, she’d know this.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Yeah there's major ressemblances with YagaKimi, the dark hair girl doesn't have psychological problems but this mother... seems like there's some issues in the house.
It's gonna be interesting to see how Kino falls for Yori and realizes she's in love, it's very difficult not to she's is so cool

slow-burn romance stories like WYaLS

WYaLS?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

WYaLS?

That's the name of the manga you know

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

but this mother... seems like there's some issues in the house.

Pretty sure that's a guy (note: adam's apple), most likely older brother.

To reply you must either login or sign up.