Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

This chapter was hilarious, thanks for translating and typesetting and all that other stuff

This was what they were listening to by the way
https://youtu.be/BGtq7ytJ1sE

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Guzma intensifies

I liked that Aria went so far as to watch random Youtube videos to prepare for her high school introduction.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Man, who does this bishi guy think he i-

She's my mother

O-ooohhh. Alright.
Her mom is a gay masochist tomboy. I'm ok with this. I hope we see more of her.

last edited at Aug 14, 2019 2:53PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Man, who does this bishi guy think he i-

She's my mother

O-ooohhh. Alright.
Her mom is a gay masochist tomboy. I'm ok with this. I hope we see more of her.

Yes. I agree. This is becoming more and more amazing!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"How DARE she go after other girls and bite their necks and suck their blood! She has ME!"

Don't you just hate it when thralls go all uppity and possessive like that? I swear, Heather Poe never ever made a jealous scene in all her timeline after the blood bond. Sigh, younglings these days...

joined Apr 30, 2014

"IT'Z YA BOI-"

Nua%20pp
joined Feb 17, 2019

Where is the tag comedy ???????

joined Jul 26, 2016

Where is the tag comedy ???????

What are you talking about, this is SRS VMPR DRM `;..;´

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

ITS YA GIRL, ARIACHAMMMMM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This was hot to begin with, then I noticed where her right hand is. You have to appreciate a vampire that goes for the neck and the other spot at the same time~ Instant favourite~~

joined Feb 18, 2015

So far the story is meh. I liked Prism, so I expected something more. We're still in the begging though so who knows.
It's basically a cute girls who happen to also be vampire story. You know, when them being a vampire is just for extra points instead of having a plot around it.

Also I don't understand why she didn't just brainwash someone else to kill her instead, if she wanted to die. Feels more like a plot hole

She started to explain that there was an additional requirement for the sword to kill her. Probably something about Ichika's bloodline, since she implied something about her grandmother and the sword right before Ichika confessed her love to Aria. It might also require her to be a virgin, which would mean that she's the only living person capable of killing her with it. Or it might require that she love her, but Aria didn't know that yet, so it's probably not that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Aside from any supernatural mumbo-jumbo that might factor into the equation - and someone put that barrier around the shrine for some reason - Aria might well also just be somewhat picky about who ends her. Just mind-controlling some rando would probably be a most undignified way to go about it, and she offhandedly implies she could just compel Ichika to do it but won't...

Probably when you're as however-the-fuck-old as she probably is waiting a further week or a century doesn't make much difference anyway. She casually namedrops some frightfully ancient names (lilu is Akkadian and kienĝir was what the Sumerians called their land) like something she was personally familiar with; if this is so and she isn't just putting on airs she'd potentially be somewhere to the tune of four millenia plus old...

Time enough to get very, very strange by the yardsticks of regular people.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The chapter has already been discussed so I only have one thing to add:
This is the most hilarious credits page I've seen in a while.

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

This is a funny chapter. I just love how Ichika felt so lively after she got the assurance that it's only her Aria sucks blood from.

joined Jul 22, 2016

i died with this chapter LMAO wtf

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

since there weren't enough tropes in this one, this chapter we needed to introduce like 3-4 tropes at the same time.

joined Jun 12, 2019

finally it updated

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was a thing. lol

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This mango has such a weird mood I like it

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

"It's ya girl, Aria! Feel free to hit that 'subscribe' button if you want more vampire yuri content!"

last edited at Aug 14, 2019 11:59PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"It's ya girl, Aria! Feel free to hit that 'subscribe' button if you want more vampire yuri content!"

Sorry, but until "Carmila" comes out with a new season, I won't

joined Apr 6, 2019

Don't you just hate it when thralls go all uppity and possessive like that? I swear, Heather Poe never ever made a jealous scene in all her timeline after the blood bond.

She was so sweet...

She even hooked up guys on the street and brought them home for me to snack. And then she disposed of the corpses.

Damn Bloodlines, she didn't deserve the ending they gave her! ^^;;

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This mango has such a weird mood I like it

Ikr, I can't really grasp the mood or theme yet, it's so odd. All in due time i guess.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

So, is she her actual mother, or her "mother", as in the one who turned her? Cuz mama looks like she mostly prefers young blondes...

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

This was hot to begin with, then I noticed where her right hand is. You have to appreciate a vampire that goes for the neck and the other spot at the same time~ Instant favourite~~

She knows how to work it yeah.

To reply you must either login or sign up.