Forum › The Sunlit Trap discussion

0meo12%20(2)
joined Sep 19, 2011

Ohhhhh
Yumi + Yoeko = Yueko....

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did the last panel concern both of them or only the younger one ?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

^I'd say both, since they are both blushing.

But in the previous page, it's the older one thinking she's being "unfair".

Actually, re-reading, it's Yumi who's talking from page 14 to the end, in the rectangle dialogues.

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 12:14PM

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Iiii Want Moaarrre!!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

The gap is kinda weird, but this one was definitely the best of the bunch (so far)!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Just get married and then sue the shit out of the father.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I feel like it'd be nice to have a tag that's something like... 'child from previous relationship'

only cause I love stories where the kid ends up taking on a new mom that they like, which is likely end game here.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

But c h i l d s u p p o r t

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 1:00PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I feel like it'd be nice to have a tag that's something like... 'child from previous relationship'

only cause I love stories where the kid ends up taking on a new mom that they like, which is likely end game here.

yeah, love that as well!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Apparently, this is covered under Non-science Babies, so that tag has been added to this release!

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 1:31PM

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

But c h i l d s u p p o r t

Yumi's like insanely rich being a "trust-fund kid" so to speak. It's not like she needs child support (or will likely even get it knowing the fucker who knocked her up). Besides, Japanese family law is all sorts of fucked up, so it's likely not enforceable anyway.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg i really liked this one~ owo i wish i could like an extra of this.. author if you are reading this.. make a sequel! We need to see them fall more in that trap!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I actually would love more series with slow x clumsy characters, like, they're not smart, not aggressive and not very pro active into taking action but they're cozy, romantic and well just adorable.

I liked this one, but it really made me sad that because there's naive people out there they get easily tricked into sex...It hurts.

I'm glad they're together now

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Where's the 2nd chapter where the father has to pay child support while the Y's are living a nice life

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I actually would love more series with slow x clumsy characters, like, they're not smart, not aggressive and not very pro active into taking action but they're cozy, romantic and well just adorable.

The characters aren't as extreme as the two here, but maybe take a look at Tsurezure Biyori? They are kiiiiinda a bit like it ... maybe ... it's cozy anyway.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This made me sad and happy at the same time.
Hmmm, Sappy?... No. Had? Nah that sounds even worse...

DoctorStrangelove
System-shock-shodan-featured
joined Mar 22, 2018

The characters look really cute

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

The baby is so cute :3

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yumi is no good. Run, Yoeko, run!

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 4:02PM

4a8ddad2-e863-4cd8-bf4c-320b6caa080d
joined Sep 19, 2018

They’re so cute. I’m not really into age gaps but i can’t help but love this. Airheads are so fucking adorable and the character designs are amazing. 10/10 wanna read more

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If you're fine with NSFW, there's always My Neighbor Yumeno-san.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm a fan of Biyori, Pyoro. But yeah they're not quite like this, I see Fuyu chan as cool beauty instead but Haru is a special kind of innocent which is super cute.

luinthoron posted:

If you're fine with NSFW, there's always My Neighbor Yumeno-san.

Oh I couldn't stop reading even thought it was nsfw I couldn't leave it for later, it was very very goooood! Thank you!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What, that's it?

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Where's the 2nd chapter where the father has to pay child support while the Y's are living a nice life

And the 3rd chapter where Yumi beats the shit out of him

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Homura E.N.D posted:

And the 3rd chapter where Yumi beats the shit out of him

What about the spin off with10 years time skip where the daughter falls in love with the step sister (from the dude's marriage) who goes to the same highschool and she finds out her sister is having problem at home with the drunk bastard of a father and wants to rescue her not knowing they're blood related!

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 7:03PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.