Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Damn bro

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

My feelings ;^;

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This needs to not be a one-shot, like, soon. This has serious potential.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I thought this was gonna be a LOT worse with the angst tag. this was, really tame lol. I think drama would be enough honestly. Great one shot though. I feel like everyone has been there, jealousy hits hard, but she handled it fairly well. I don't think it's bad to want to keep yuzu close, for now, even if they end up separated.

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

Ugh! I hate this "I love 'em but won't tell 'em" nonsense! Get your act together and confess already!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I thought I had everything figured out... then Konomi revealed that the name Yuzu has a "strange effect" on her, and the memories of her old bestie Yuzu-chan returned, and suddenly I'm a mess and don't know for whom to cheer anymore. >_<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I thought I had everything figured out... then Konomi revealed that the name Yuzu has a "strange effect" on her, and the memories of her old bestie Yuzu-chan returned, and suddenly I'm a mess and don't know for whom to cheer anymore. >_<

I'll be honest, I wasn't rooting for Chiaki to start with. She comes off kind of manipulative, and entitled to a relationship with Yuzu because she's the one who "earned" it.

On the other hand, the idea that Konomi drifted away because she's got a really bad memory for stuff like that feels kind of fresh. Like the rest of the story labours under a dark feeling but her airheaded "why does that name feel so familiar" routine at the end relieves it a bit.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

The English translated title is actually 'all these characters are useless lesbians'.... true story

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The English translated title is actually 'all these characters are useless lesbians'.... true story

If that was the case every yuri manga would be called that

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The titles means "Unyielding". But could also be a wordplay on Yuzu.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

MOAAAAARR!!!!!

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Why is Yuzu surprised that Chiaki knows about Konomi if the reason they met in the first place is Chiaki comforting Yuzu about being separated from Konomi??

joined May 6, 2019

I almost cried cuz im listening to sad music and reading this

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

my kokoro was brokero

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Why is Yuzu surprised that Chiaki knows about Konomi if the reason they met in the first place is Chiaki comforting Yuzu about being separated from Konomi??

Maybe she forgot about it? I mean, Konomi forgot about Yuzu after that much time, so Yuzu may have forgotten about her conversation with Chiaki

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'll be honest, I wasn't rooting for Chiaki to start with. She comes off kind of manipulative, and entitled to a relationship with Yuzu because she's the one who "earned" it.

On the other hand, the idea that Konomi drifted away because she's got a really bad memory for stuff like that feels kind of fresh. Like the rest of the story labours under a dark feeling but her airheaded "why does that name feel so familiar" routine at the end relieves it a bit.

Yeah exactly, I'm honestly hoping that Chiaki meets someone new after getting over her (initial) heartbreak and that Konomi and Yuzu end up together.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES THIS AUTHOR MAKE STORIES WITH BAD ENDINGS/TWISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

yum that was a delicious yuri, thank you

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Wait, how is it wrong for a person to feel entitled to something they worked hard for?

__kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_koma_neko__a89746e3c7c5c963021ed2b43eb5d032
joined Oct 16, 2021

bro why why must you hurt me this way

To reply you must either login or sign up.