Forum › Steamy Yuri Book discussion

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I always enjoy Possessive yuri, like milder ones like this. d(^_^o)

joined Aug 18, 2015

Cute but a relationship like this would only deteriorate over time. Gonna be quiet n enjoy the yuri tho

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Hey, I guess that if Rick Rubin isn't compressing the shit out of an album he spends his time drawing yuri manga. Neat.

joined Apr 23, 2019

The moment when she said she would like to record her moaning voice, I jumped:
"YES!!! YES!!! I WANT AN ENTIRE PLAYLIST WITH SUCH A MUSIC!!!!"
Feeling enlightened....

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

"She's really pushy and possesive but she touches me gently".
I got shot in the chest and died. What a sweet pairing.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 11:42PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Cute but a relationship like this would only deteriorate over time.

What is this, real life?

Get your reality out of my yuri.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I don't know, this one rubbed me the wrong way a bit. I do hope the gf tries to become less possessive and more social, but if not, that she doesn't become worse

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Huh? It's kinda bland but I did not see anything wrong??? Whatever...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I don't know, this one rubbed me the wrong way a bit. I do hope the gf tries to become less possessive and more social, but if not, that she doesn't become worse

At the end you can see she's trying to make an effort to be less possessive
Although the "she's too easy" bit is still concerning but we can hope for the best

joined Jul 4, 2018

What is this, real life?

Yuri and reality go together as well as ketchup and coffee.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Why is the title so generic though? Was the author out of ideas?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

What a straightforward title lol.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Was really worth a read. Would read more of it.

What is this, real life?

This made me laugh.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

even im kinda ehhhh and i usually keep the two separate

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I love the fact that, for once, the possesiveness wasn't see like something good xD I'm tired of mangas that sell it like "she love me sooo much :'D" like, girl, don't, just, don't. I think is normal be a little like that and some jealousy, but a little, you should't let it be a normal part of the relationship. I enjoyed this very much.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Misuzu doesn’t seem like a bad girl. She doesn’t seem anti-social either, she just doesnt seem to be a people-person; she prefers spending time with people she’s really fond of, in this case her girlfriend. She might be a bit possessive but not to the point of manipulation... if that makes sense

joined Apr 23, 2019

Misuzu doesn’t seem like a bad girl. She doesn’t seem anti-social either, she just doesnt seem to be a people-person; she prefers spending time with people she’s really fond of, in this case her girlfriend. She might be a bit possessive but not to the point of manipulation... if that makes sense

As I'm not people-person, I can confirm it works like you say. She does not give bad vibes to me either. I even can't call her possessive. She is truly only into her girlfriend, she just does not care about anyone else, to lose her time and energy in vain.
I would call her focused person, not possessive.
And she is gentle.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 2:01PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Page 10 Panel 4

WTF? I thought the tag said moderate amount of sex not insane amounts of sex?!

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 3:01PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I really like the art, I want more from this author!

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

What is this, real life?

Yuri and reality go together as well as ketchup and coffee.

Seems good to me.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

It's a sweet story. I wonder if authors who create such lovely lesbian one-shots are actual lesbians themselves or have interviewed real-life lesbians.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

What is this, real life?

Get your reality out of my yuri

Art (in this case, works of fiction) tends to imitate reality yet is pretty much subjective (up to the onlooker/beholder to interpret it).

The first sentence is probably just a projection.
The second one is denial-- yes, such lovely teenage relationships exist and yes, such break ups do happen irl.
Third one's a triggered response.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

The light-haired girl's nails seems a little long, she might need to trim them soon.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

As I'm not people-person, I can confirm it works like you say. She does not give bad vibes to me either. I even can't call her possessive. She is truly only into her girlfriend, she just does not care about anyone else, to lose her time and energy in vain.
And she is gentle.

I agree with this, their relationship seems pretty good and they joke around while communicating with each other. They're both acknowledging each other's perspective and points, so I think the relationship very well could last. Also not being a people person is perfectly fine in my opinion, everyone is different after all, it's just about finding a balance in your relationships.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

And she is gentle.

I agree with this, their relationship seems pretty good and they joke around while communicating with each other. They're both acknowledging each other's perspective and points, so I think the relationship very well could last. Also not being a people person is perfectly fine in my opinion, everyone is different after all, it's just about finding a balance in your relationships.

Agree to all the fellows above. Compared to some past yuri, this possessiveness is pretty tame. There's also the potential for improvement at the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.