Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

^ I like that scenario. I wouldn't want Nene to get Amane back without making any effort. I think it would be better if she had to fight for it, if she had to go above and beyond to win Amane back.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

hums the you just figured some shit out/found something tune from Zelda

joined Jul 1, 2019

i fuckin knew it, she was just fakin it

Kill
joined Mar 20, 2019

So here my two cent on this. first off Amane desure so much better man she did noting too get what she got. second I think Amane is going to go to lizard-Senpai (caling here that because I don't rember her name) after seeing her friend hook up with her ex and I think lizard-senpai going to go after her because I think we can all see that lizard-senpai has something for her, if that the case then nene is going to be piss.Cuz there is no way Amane and nene are just going to get back together will all know that. (p.s sorry if I misspell anything)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man. I wish my resting bitch face could land me on the cover of a bunch of popular magazines

Some people have all the luck

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I find it hard to sympathize with Nene, though I do feel a little bad for her. Girl needs to get her demons in check before she really enters the point of no return. Senpai ain't just sitting around waiting for some competition to end victoriously before she does something. Leaving Amane to get slowly tortured while you two basically death flag yourselves just makes me shake my head.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 10:50PM

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

big bruh moment this chapter

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I find it hard to sympathize with Nene

I don't think we're supposed to. She's so petty and immature. I understand where she's coming from but there's no way I can sympathize.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 11:03PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is there something in the freaking water around there that results in psychologically abusive adults (“You’re prettier when you don’t smile”—who the fuck says that to a child?) and yandere high schoolers (“Cry. Cry. Cry. Suffer. Because only then are you mine alone.”) and middle schoolers (“I wish Amane was as ugly as shit.”).

I’m not sure little Kou is up to an entire community makeover . . .

joined Jul 26, 2016

I find it hard to sympathize with Nene

I don't think we're supposed to. She's so petty and immature. I understand where she's coming from but there's no way I can sympathize.

I'm going to make a wild guess and predict we're in for some heavy character developement now that she's had her long overdue satori. Likely punctuated by copious amounts of not exactly unjustified self-loathing and regrets; I figure Kou's going to have her hands full keeping Nene from imploding completely while they try to square things with Amane.

Is there something in the freaking water around there that results in psychologically abusive adults (“You’re prettier when you don’t smile”—who the fuck says that to a child?) and yandere high schoolers (“Cry. Cry. Cry. Suffer. Because only then are you mine alone.”) and middle schoolers (“I wish Amane was as ugly as shit.”).

Turns out they live in Silent Hill, Japan.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 11:14PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

Have I mentioned that this manga, aside from being good, is one giant circle of affections?
Kou->That photography club girl->Amane->Nene->back to Kou and so on.

I find it hard to sympathize with Nene, though I do feel a little bad for her. Girl needs to get her demons in check before she really enters the point of no return. Senpai ain't just sitting around waiting for some competition to end victoriously before she does something. Leaving Amane to get slowly tortured while you two basically death flag yourselves just makes me shake my head.

1. They're kids
  2. It's pretty responsible to not be around someone for fear of being toxic.
Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Man I do not like Nene.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014
  1. They're kids

That helps understand where she's coming from but it doesn't make her sympathetic.

1. It's pretty responsible to not be around someone for fear of being toxic.

It's not like the break up was for Amane's sake. It was for her own sake, because she couldn't deal with the situation. She was just running away instead of facing her problems.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 12:35AM

1. They're kids

That helps understand where she's coming from but it doesn't make her sympathetic.

It's not like the break up was for Amane's sake. It was for her own sake, because she couldn't deal with the situation. She was just running away instead of facing her problems.

I mean they're stuck in the same school what can you do?

At least when you're an adult you can move away. Though sometimes they come crawling back in your life and stir up feelings.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014
  1. They're kids

I mean they're stuck in the same school what can you do?

Face the problem. Talk to Amane and tell her the truth. Get someone to help her get over her complex / psychological issue. Or maybe just tell the people who told her she shouldn't smile to fuck off. The one person she shouldn't have hurt was Amane who was a total sweetheart to her.

At least when you're an adult you can move away.

Running away from your problems is pointless. You never grow as a person that way.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 12:46AM

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

It's a relief to find out that Nene's feelings for Kou are real and she's not only using Kou. But this also means more angst

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It's a relief to find out that Nene's feelings for Kou are real

I wouldn't know how real they are. In the pictures Kou took of the two together, she wasn't smiling as brightly as she did with Amane. Maybe she does like Kou to some extent but I don't think she loves her like she loves Amane. That's what the pictures suggest at the very least.

But this also means more angst

I doubt it. Kou has made up her mind that Nene and Amane are her friends, and she's gonna do whatever she can to see them happy. I don't think there's gonna be any angst from her part.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 12:57AM

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Its a psychological problem and they are both directly linked. It's better to keep distance with the person or actually talk it out.
But she seems a tad psycho about it so it's better she's away. Pretty exageratted the whole "i want to her to hate me" lol

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

MY GOD, BIGGEST FACEPALM!!!!! What a stupid reasoning, latino soap opera much? "can't like her because I cant ..." SMH

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

1. They're kids
  2. It's pretty responsible to not be around someone for fear of being toxic.

Yep, they're kids. That's why I feel a bit bad for her. But I still can't really sympathize with how stupid she is acting.

It's not really responsible what she's doing. She's seething with jealousy to the point she wished the person she genuinely loves was ugly or disfigured so she wouldn't be able to do what she does so naturally? You think she's actually going to become an even half decent person if she keeps that kind of complex without actually trying to better herself? Leaving Amane only postpones the problem -- If she gets that way over someone she genuinely cares about, imagine what she'll say or do to her colleagues as time progresses. Except she'll have nowhere to run when that time comes.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 1:43AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“I wish I were as pretty as _____” or “looked cute smiling like ______” is garden-variety adolescent insecurity; “I wish she was ugly” is rather more disturbing.

At least Nene knows enough to be disturbed by it.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It's not really responsible what she's doing. She's seething with jealousy to the point she wished the person she genuinely loves was ugly or disfigured so she wouldn't be able to do what she does so naturally? You think she's actually going to become an even half decent person if she keeps that kind of complex without actually trying to better herself? Leaving Amane only postpones the problem -- If she gets that way over someone she genuinely cares about, imagine what she'll say or do to her colleagues as time progresses. Except she'll have nowhere to run when that time comes.

Exactly. This kind of psychological issues tend to grow over time if you don't deal with it. That's why she has to face it and get over it now when it's still relatively harmless. Otherwise, some years down the line she might end up attacking someone just because they had a pretty smile.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 2:18AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Lol this was not the reason I was expecting

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Turns out they live in Silent Hill, Japan.

Exactly my thoughts, the adults are super messed up if they say that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.