Forum › Oni-san to Gohan discussion

joined Mar 5, 2016

True fact: Human meat is awful.
Sharks just attack and bite, it is very rare one shark to eat a human because the taste is terrible.

that's because humans don't have the blubber that seals do, which is the prey that sharks most often confuse humans for.

joined Aug 15, 2015

Sharks just attack and bite, it is very rare one shark to eat a human because the taste is terrible.

Last time I checked sharks didn't invent BBQ grills and seasoning.

It's hard to grill underwater unless you're SpongeBob.

I'm sure they just forgot to season their food with salt.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Hey, don't knock it till you try it

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Apparently we taste like veal according to cannibals.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Sharks are lookin' for fat. Humans are too low-calorie. By most accounts humans taste a lot like pig, hardly "terrible"

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Como era gostoso meu francês.

(Nobody is going to get this stupid reference)

I take it you're a big fan of old Brazilian cinema? lol

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 11:35AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I was a bit worried at first that this was going to end with the oni actually killing and dismembering and cooking the child. Which would have been especially horrible since I had realized from the first panel that the oni's friend was not talking about kids as food.

Leading us to believe that the story is cute and heartwarming and then hitting us with "Bam! Surprise! It's a horror story after all!" -- oh, Japanese authors are definitely capable of pulling that shit. Heck yeah, they are.

But then I saw it was by Itou Hachi and my fears were swept away. Whew! Nothing to worry about!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm just going to leave this one here

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I guess in the end, she still gonna eat her up. :"

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

(https://i.imgur.com/CETuxqc.png)

Source?

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 4:18PM by Nezchan

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@Dark_Tzitzimine

Why did you have to ruin my day like that? Foul play.

Exactly, cannibalism isn't exactly the kind of crime you will find in a Itou Hashi's work...Just some other kind of crime.

Technically it ain't cannibalism, although I really don't see the difference between Oni and humans here. She seems pretty weak (getting exhausted easily), so they don't seem to be super strong demons...

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 2:19PM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I think like 80% of Itou Hachi's work would go from 'cute but messed up and kinda disturbing' to just 'cute but weird' if they didn't insist on all the relationships ending up romantic in the last few panels/pages/chapters. Then again, that's obviously why they're making these stories, so no sense in complaining.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Source?

Found them on /u/, the typesetter said this when asked the same

One page stories from yuri drill.

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 3:15PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Forgot to write this in my previous post.

Page 10: "wasted" -> "washed"

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

WTH No, not yuri.

And I hate the onis in this story... very much.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Itou Hachi's autobiography.

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 7:24PM by Nezchan

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I'm a lot concerned.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Look, its just art, and expression of an attraction that should not and can not be pursued in real life. If anyone genuinely feels attraction to children, please go seek out some therapy. Talk about it and manage ur issue, :)

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This oneshot gave me The Promised Neverland vibes. Thank goodness the loli wasn't actually eaten lol. I'm pretty sure Itou Hachi could of gone that route if she wanted to.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

From the little I've seen on her Twitter, Hachi is a lot like Negom in the sense that she's not subtle about her tastes. Hachi is much more restrained than Negom and tends to purge her Twitter very often though.

joined May 25, 2017

I would love to see a sequel where she’s a little older and can speak the language better. Maybe around the age of ten or twelve or even as late as eighteen!

Eighteen? ha. haha. hahaha.

In Itou Hachi's universe, lolis stay 10 forever.

sounds like pokemon huh

joined Dec 18, 2016

Wow it got surprisingly dark down here

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 11:55PM

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

One of the most morbid thing I've ever read

joined Apr 8, 2018

Best kind of yuri.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I know it's suppose it be a cute little story with a happy ending. However I can't get past what the oni almost did to that adorable little girl. I guess that makes me a bit of a hypocrite, because I'll gladly eat a ham sandwich. However I can't help feel this situation is different, do to how close oni and human are in appearance.

To reply you must either login or sign up.