Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Me thinks, sleepy Kase just had a nice dream of Yamada, which is why she woke up all cuddly ^^

Certainly seemed that way, yes.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

idk if there exists a cuter yuri couple out there (btw Yamada brings 90% of the cuteness).

Does Hana no Arashi count?

Hell yes. I love Chidori and Nanoha. But I would have to say Kase has better pacing.

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Yamada went for it! Good girl!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Three (unrelated) thoughts I've been having, which are probably all rehashes of things other people have said:

I'm relatively certain that the addition of Fukami won't create an actual love-triangle. I expect the most drama we'll get out of that will be Yamada's insecurity showing up. Again. Maybe we'll get some tension from a "Wait she's your girlfriend?" moment, but that's more likely to end up a comedic or light-hearted thing than a dramatic one. Perhaps a sort of light-bulb-turning-on "okay, that explains a lot" thing.

At this point I don't think there's a single person other than Yamada herself, in-fiction or otherwise, who thinks Kase is even capable of anything but completely and utter devotion to her.

I'm trying to think of what the most, uh, "real" drama has been in this series, and I can't really think of anything outside of self-esteem issues and worries about the future. And I'm not sure that's very likely to change, either. I think we've all just been conditioned to expect big drama in yuri.

edit: Thought four: I think we should start referring to Yamada as "Sweet Potato".

last edited at Jun 4, 2019 6:36PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Love triangle? :O

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I've been meaning to read this but delaying it because it wasn't translated in my language, but I decided to start the English version already. lol
I caught up without even noticing. xD
I kinda hope we don't get a love triangle, but maybe side couples would be nice.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

yamada to kase san and the kase-san manga should be national treasures in the great yuri archives

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sorry for the unrelated question but does anyone know where I can find the volume version of crépe and Kase-san where the story's extended and she says to Yamada "you're the first girl I've kissed and said i like you" and stuff somebody posted the transcript on the other kase-san forum but i wanna see the pictures ☆\\☆ but everywhere i googled all i could find was the magazine version also sorry for posting it here instead of the other forum since that chapter is from the first series not the sequel but im assuming the other forum is dead and everyone moved here

MidnightPumpkin
joined May 6, 2019

Sorry for the unrelated question but does anyone know where I can find the volume version of crépe and Kase-san

In the volume itself. It's available both physically and digitally, and bookdepository has free shipping worldwide. I don't think it's been scanlated.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't read anything except English but I could try and find the Spanish one I guess does anyone know where I can find it? Or the Japanese raws or something?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did June chapter got delayed ?

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Was there meant to be a chapter in June? I'm not really sure like was there an announcement or something I'm just wondering

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

There's a new one in the latest Wings issue, this one starring Rival-chan. We're just waiting for the Kindle version to get released since they're easier to get a hold of.

last edited at Jul 6, 2019 7:38PM

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

So is that a main chapter or a mini story thing?

Nagihono4ever
Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

OMG ! Yui ma'plant girl is growing so bold!!
Also...I demand Inoue x Fukami!

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

yeah the latest chapter was so cute X333 who am i kidding the whole story is adorable XD I love the way Tomoka blushes after Yui kisses/firstnames her ^////^

joined Apr 17, 2018

Some Kase-san and Yamada updates. Sentai Filmworks is releasing Kase-san and Morning Glories movie on the 22nd of October, and it will be dubbed as well as the translated version.
https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/collections/pre-order/products/kase-san-and-morning-glories-complete-collection-blu-ray
Also Seven Seas will be publishing the first volume of Yamada and Kase-san in February 2020.
https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2019/07/26/love-carries-on-with-seven-seas-license-of-the-all-new-kase-san-and-yamada-yuri-manga-series/

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ happiness noises

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Still need Crunchyroll or Funimation or somebody to pick the damn thing up so I can watch it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Still need Crunchyroll or Funimation or somebody to pick the damn thing up so I can watch it.

Well i have some links with french subttitle if you speak frog language.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well i have some links with french subttitle if you speak frog language.

Heh. When I used to work home care, I had a French-Canadian client who always asked me if I wanted him to teach me how to speak frog.

On the other side, I had a friend with a French Canadian father who called the English "kippers". As he put it, "They're a dead fish and they smell".

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I seriously hope the sequel and the ova subtitles say love instead of "super like" or whatever because love is more beautiful and meaningful

totally not addicted
joined May 10, 2019

I just read the entire avaluable series, starting a midnight, and I think I'm going to cry.

It's just too beautiful.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 3:45AM

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I agree their love is so beautiful and adorable and gorgeous and sweet ^/////^ honestly some scenes in both the manga and the ova make me tear up they're so beautiful and heartwarming

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oh? Nobody commented yet on the new chapter?

Ok, I start! (ahem) AIKAWAAA! AAAAAH! WE MISSED YOUUUUUU, GORL!!!

Seriously, your gaffes are the best. Never change, Aikawa!

To reply you must either login or sign up.