Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I will never get bored of this plot.

Kill
joined Mar 20, 2019

"dying of cute"- joker, persona q2 2019

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

Been seeing a lot of this author recently. Are they new or was their stuff just not translated?

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Been seeing a lot of this author recently. Are they new or was their stuff just not translated?

Most likely just got translated, There has been only like 2 Takeshima works here for a VERY VERY long time.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm in love with this author.

Something never done before in this kind of stories: Noa wanting to be treated exactly the same except the part about eating human food is exactly what a cat would want.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This author does the best animal ears design/doujins. Let's get some of their Eeveelutions yuri here, yeah?

Also, where do I get that bag of cat food?

Lolicon tag is missing.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I must say, is pretty much an asshole move to feed your cat with dubious stuff you find in a random store just for curiosity.

if yall like his go check out dallae

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

Send me more Takeshima Eku and I’ll consider doing it once I’ll done with this anthology!

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I must say, is pretty much an asshole move to feed your cat with dubious stuff you find in a random store just for curiosity.

Look, if you saw cat food that promised to turn your cat into a cute girl, then you would probably do the same, right? RIGHT? Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oi, what's the deal with this false advertising? I gave the same food to my cat and she didn't take human form. And while she did learn to speak, she only used it to call me a pathetic fool and make me doubt my own sense of morality through some cruel rethorical questions.
Oh, right, the manga.
This was cute, though I wonder whether OL-chan will become a lolicon or if her cat-girl will grow into a proper cat-lady, if you get what I mean.

last edited at Jun 19, 2019 11:20PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

One shot

My dissappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

But cats only live twenty years... depressing?

Also in one or two years she will grow real fast (as cats do) so she will look like a lady soon enough.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 12:16AM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Look, if you saw cat food that promised to turn your cat into a cute girl, then you would probably do the same, right? RIGHT? Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

It would work on dogs? I'm more a person from the Dog Faction, but a cat is fine too...

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I will never get bored of this plot.

Nope, it is un-possible to be bored of this plot!

Cats only live for 20 years

This is true, but once converted into humans they start at a conveniently cute age (13-17 maybe) and age like a human after that. Science!

My Moo-kitty is 19 already, so if she ate that catfood (which I just ordered from Blamazon) she'd be a 19 year-old human :D And cute as a button too :-)

Rule of cat age: 14 years for year 1, 8 years for year 2 (22 human years) then 4 years per year after that. 20 year old cat = 94, roughly.

For dogs: 12, 8 then 5-6 per year depending on the breed. 20 year old medium size dog = 110, 20 year old small or very large dog = 128 :/

joined Jul 4, 2018

Ahem....
(Maybe)

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I wonder if my dog would be like this... Nah, she would probably just kill me and take the house

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay- she DIDNT turn back into a cat at the end - or was always a cat :)

These stories often dont end well but this one was very cute!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

To quote Billy Ocean: "And suddenlyyyyyyyy, life has new meaning, to meeeeeeeeee~"

I love this trope a lot and it's high time it gets used more in yuri! Of course there are issues with master/owner relationships between two humans, but that topic didn't get shoved down our catmaws at all here. It was cute and heartfelt.

This kind of plot deserves a full series already. It actually gets more interesting from this point forward. How does Noa-chan deal with staying at home? Does she still grow up into an adult human form (she was basically a kitten before transforming after all)? She is already quite well-spoken compared to a lot of transformed cat-girls, so I think her intelligence is high enough to function independantly when taught more about human customs. She could even go to school if she hid her ears and tail.

Ahhh... I want a full story of this trope.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 3:33AM

joined Dec 11, 2011

shes lucky she only has 1 cat. what if she has 15.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

this was so adorable, oh my god

Lainchan
joined Feb 3, 2016

Was a bit worried it would go like the one with the rabbit but it was cute :)

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hold on, she used to shower with her cat? Since when is that a thing?

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

I need to know what kind of GMO she's been feeding her cat.

To reply you must either login or sign up.