Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sure took them a while to react to that kiss... :D

Something about experiments to create gates between worlds. The two either accidentally got mixed up in it and met in that place for a short time or they were purposely used for an experiment and then got their memories wiped.

While I do agree that the two Marikas may have been switched before, I doubt it was on purpose, at least if Lily is right and the lab is indeed a few decades old. Accidentally stumbling on an anomaly left in the area due to old experiments seems more likely in this case. I guess we'll see once we get the next bits of this chapter, though...

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 5:31PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Something about experiments to create gates between worlds. The two either accidentally got mixed up in it and met in that place for a short time or they were purposely used for an experiment and then got their memories wiped.

While I do agree that the two Marikas may have been switched before, I doubt it was on purpose, at least if Lily is right and the lab is indeed a few decades old. Accidentally stumbling on an anomaly left in the area due to old experiments seems more likely in this case. I guess we'll see once we get the next bits of this chapter, though...

I actually didn't say that the Marikas got switched... I was just asserting that Normal!Marika and Yuri!Lily met that short time as children because of the experiments. Whether they were just in the area and got involved by accident or whether both or one of them was a test subject, I don't know.

I actually don't think the Marikas got switched. Maybe Yuri!Marika wasn't even involved in that flashback at all. Like I said, Lily talking to her about meeting when they didn't might have sparked her interest in the shrine/lab in the first place.

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 5:41PM

Letys%20try%20this%20again
joined Mar 26, 2017

That page does seem to imply that our Marika actually was the one from the yuri world, who somehow crossed over to the "normal" world when she was a kid, exchanging places with the Marika from there, who was stuck in the yuri world until she figured out how to finally get back.

This is what I think as well

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I actually didn't say that the Marikas got switched... I was just asserting that Normal!Marika and Yuri!Lily met that short time as children because of the experiments. Whether they were just in the area and got involved by accident or whether both or one of them was a test subject, I don't know.

I actually don't think the Marikas got switched. Maybe Yuri!Marika wasn't even involved in that flashback at all. Like I said, Lily talking to her about meeting when they didn't might have sparked her interest in the shrine/lab in the first place.

May have also been like that, yes, but considering the age of the equipment, most likely still accidentally due to a lingering anomaly long after the lab was abandoned.

Likely the same anomaly Yuri!Marika used to perform the switch now, if the theories so far are true.

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 5:59PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

So she doesn't have fever and sprained ankle anymore?
I want to have this Japanese power pls.

joined Apr 15, 2013

And so the plot thickens. This is going to interesting places and I am ready for the ride.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

May have also been like that, yes, but considering the age of the equipment, most likely still accidentally due to a lingering anomaly long after the lab was abandoned.

Likely the same anomaly Yuri!Marika used to perform the switch now, if the theories so far are true.

Yeah I seem to be in the minority with that idea haha

Hm, makes me wonder if the Yuri Government purposely interfered because they didnt want to spread the anti-male virus... or if they didn't want men to return period.
Which reminds me, if that virus really was that effective, wouldn't switching the Marikas lead to the impending apocalypse in Normal!world? Well, that would be the case whether they were switched as children or only now... Wonder if the author will even address that issue.

Zoommm%20(2)
joined Nov 20, 2018

whens the sex

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I wish the chapters had normal numbers. It makes it harder to remember where I was, at least for me.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Both of ya'll gaaaaayy

New%20canvas
joined Jun 28, 2015

So let me take a guess: Either MC is the cersion that existed in the Yuri World to begin with and got replaced with the other one right after that supposid flashback or it's a memory overwrite aka rewrite of events to to extended exposure to the Yuri Reality.

On a less Narrtive note: They are so hopelessly gay that I feel sorry for both of them if they continue to dance around like this for en or so more chapters....after that I will engage in Schadenfreude and watch them become messes in masses!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

So let me take a guess: Either MC is the cersion that existed in the Yuri World to begin with and got replaced with the other one right after that supposid flashback or it's a memory overwrite aka rewrite of events to to extended exposure to the Yuri Reality.

I tried to figure it out before reading the comments, but that first part makes so much sense that it might as well be a spoiler (which I know it's not). It would explain why alternate MC knows she doesn't belong there since she was straight, unlike everyone else in her world. I also like how MC knows Lily's kiss wasn't just some "normal" ritual in their world or "camouflage". In other stories, the character would just wonder about what the kiss meant and come to the wrong conclusion. No need for that here

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 7:47PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

Literally a dream come true. I’d love to live in a world with no men lol

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Every time I look at Marika, I wonder if she was the most popular girl in her class in HetWorld (before her transfer to YuriWorld).

I mean, look at those boobs!!! (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)~♡・゚:*✧

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Every time I look at Marika, I wonder if she was the most popular girl in her class in HetWorld (before her transfer to YuriWorld).

I mean, look at those boobs!!! (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)~♡・゚:*✧

Funny you mention that - even back in Chapter 2, Marika's friends are speculating that the only reason Yurika's going out with her is for her boobs.

joined Nov 27, 2017

It would explain why alternate MC knows she doesn't belong there since she was straight, unlike everyone else in her world. I also like how MC knows Lily's kiss wasn't just some "normal" ritual in their world or "camouflage". In other stories, the character would just wonder about what the kiss meant and come to the wrong conclusion. No need for that here

That one struck me as "I have a basic respect for readers and am not gonna be terminally stupid (and this is going somewhere)" and I really appreciated it as that.

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 11:59PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

They realised that pretty late.

joined May 1, 2015

I think Marika was originally from the Yuri world and ended up in the het world by mistake. Same with alternate world Marika.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The ideal resolution to this story is the alternate Marika detonating a yuri bomb in the other world thus making both worlds yuri only

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The ideal resolution to this story is the alternate Marika detonating a yuri bomb in the other world thus making both worlds yuri only

Yes of course. Euthanasia of undesirables has always been the most appropiate solution.
Unfortunately for you, the modern medicine might be advanced enough to counter a pesky little virus like that.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yes of course. Euthanasia of undesirables has always been the most appropiate solution.
Unfortunately for you, the modern medicine might be advanced enough to counter a pesky little virus like that.

Euthanasia is usually voluntary

last edited at Jun 15, 2019 3:19PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Euthanasia is usually voluntary

https://opinionfront.com/difference-between-euthanasia-assisted-suicide
What is Euthanasia?
It is defined as intentional killing or omission of life of a person who no longer feels that it is worth living. It is generally carried out by a doctor. The doctor administers lethal drugs, mostly by injection into the patient's body. It should be noted that this act is considered illegal in most countries. There are different types of this act:
♦ Voluntary: The patient is competent enough to request for this act of killing from the doctor.
♦ Involuntary: The patient is competent enough but is not consulted before the act.
♦ Non-voluntary: The patient is not competent enough to make the decision or request.

All versions exist, but you already admitted that you want the involuntary version. Forced Euthanasia has happened a lot during history, especially in the 19-20th century.
I know it's a joke and all, but let's not follow the examples of Nazis, shall we?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^^^^
^^^
^^
I dunno if that could be called euthanasia (probably because I don't know what euthanasia is, lol)? If I understood correctly, the virus doesn't really kill off males, but just prevents any new males being born, with this causing extinction of males to be a slow, yet noticable one? I think I just said what everyone probably already agrees is the case, so this post is probs useless.

EDIT:
OK, only now do I see BugDevil's post ^. It definitely wouldn't count as euthanasia.

last edited at Jun 15, 2019 3:31PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I dunno if that could be called euthanasia (probably because I don't know what euthanasia is, lol)? If I understood correctly, the virus doesn't really kill off males, but just prevents any new males being born, with this causing extinction of males to be a slow, yet noticable one? I think I just said what everyone probably already agrees is the case, so this post is probs useless.
EDIT:
OK, only now do I see BugDevil's post ^. It definitely wouldn't count as euthanasia.

Euthanasia is probably not the most accurate term, I was just purposely making a snide comparison. The idea to euthanize an ethnic group, race or in this case an entire sex, is definitely one that existed for a long time though. Ethnic cleansing is often also called euthanasia.
Whether this is achieved by making that ethnic group/sex infertile or genetically impossible to be conceived or just straight up killing all of them, makes very little difference, morally speaking.

last edited at Jun 15, 2019 3:33PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It is defined as intentional killing or omission of life of a person who no longer feels that it is worth living.

Key sentence from your link.

You were probably looking for genocide which I'm super seriously advocating watch out guys it's just a matter of time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.