Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

What, no, I need more than that

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hm. Someone who feels this guilty just from sniffing hair never has the mental fortitude to go further.

What's it gonna be? Hugging in bed? Sleeping together (not sexually)? We already had a lap pillow, so that's ruled out.
Something as crazy as a kiss is already out of the question, so I'm honestly stumped.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

STOP WITH THD CLIFFHANGERS, PLEASE, MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

We're gonna get 2-3 more chapters of cliffhanger and then Koguma's parent are back home early because some reasons and the request is postponed

joined Mar 29, 2019

Aargh, i cant wait anymore xD

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hm. Someone who feels this guilty just from sniffing hair never has the mental fortitude to go further.

Yeah, as I said it elsewhere about the last chapter, Hino seemed possibly even more nervous about this than Koguma after hearing they would be alone in the house. She clearly didn't expect that, and possibly only even suggested going there for the request to use it as an excuse to see Koguma's room.

Well, she may still go for something unexpectedly brave, though, being there together is clearly affecting her brain already. :D

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

AAAAARRRGGGGG! You can't make me wait a month and then not get to the meat of what we're all waiting for! Damn it, author!

Come on, Hino-san, you know you want it, just go straight in and do it!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Damn but this sure is slowly tightening the screws.

Well played, author, well played.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why am I shaking and sweating, alternating chills and hot flashes? Could this be—withdrawal?

C’mon, you can’t start people off on almost 20 chapters in a week, then make us wait two weeks for 8 pages of cliffhanger!

Users are gonna have to be hospitalized . . .

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Random Wanderer

AAAAARRRGGGGG! You can't make me wait a month and then not get to the meat of what we're all waiting for! Damn it, author!

Come on, Hino-san, you know you want it, just go gay in and do it!

Here, I fixed it for you.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I wonder who is going to have a psychotic break faster, Hino, or us?

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

What's it gonna be? Hugging in bed? Sleeping together (not sexually)? We already had a lap pillow, so that's ruled out.
Something as crazy as a kiss is already out of the question, so I'm honestly stumped.

They are totally going to play a board game or something. The comment section is going to be hilarious.

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 7:16AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

OK, I've read the chapter and gotta say this:
How come I'm handling this faaar better than most of the people that already commented on the chapter?
Did we seriously get to the point where I'm the one flexing on y'all?! I'm honestly dissapointed...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@BV Have you ever heard of this flex before?
You take your hands... put them behind your back...
And then you push your face into the keyboard, because it would be about as useful as the stuff you actually typed.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

"...You dummy." Welp.. I've got the feeling that they'll get interrupted by someone but oh well. Let's wait for the next chapter.

joined Jan 22, 2019

We need the Everyday update back xD

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I am going to grow twenty pairs of gonads just to paint them all blue.

joined Oct 17, 2018

GODDAMMIT xD xD

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 8:14AM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

STOP TEASING.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

You are teasing us, Author-san!
Not that I don't like this chapter, course they're so adorable!

joined Jun 30, 2015

MAN IT IS CLIFF-SAN AGAIN. I HAVE A BAD HEART AND I AM BAD WITH SUCH HEIGHT

Img_20181221_002356
joined Dec 20, 2018

WTF IT WAS SO SHORT

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Kiss kiss kiss kiss KISS KISS KISS KISS, JUST KISS THE GIRL YOU FOOL! YOU USELESS LESBIAN!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Holy shit the teasing.

joined Jul 4, 2018

HERE IT COMES!.......
HOLD IT STEEEEAADY

To reply you must either login or sign up.