Forum › Even Though We're Adults discussion

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Shimura and drama.... I don't like her work, I'm gonna drop it, probably...

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

:c

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Have to see few more chapters first before saying too much.

I did like the first chapter and want to see what kind of angle this story will take.

last edited at Jun 4, 2019 11:46PM

Atheme-logo-frag-square
joined Jun 2, 2018

Man, I'm not a fan of the cheating. I do like the kind of uncomfortable, foreboding atmosphere the author created. Didn't know that this, Route 225, and Sweet Blue Flowers were all by the same person.

joined Jan 29, 2018

Ahh. Good thing I've read this first. now to wash it all off with some good sunamj

joined Mar 29, 2019

Ah shi here we go again

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

I dont see this ending well at all, also please update the tags.

Singfuture
joined Nov 1, 2018

This gives me "After Hours" vibes with the sudden hook up, super comfy chemistry, and cheating. I love "After Hours" so I have a feeling I'll like this too. Just gotta see how it all plays out.

Same here, interested to see where it goes, as long as it doesn't end up het lmao. I'm glad SAD is doing this one, they bring a lot to the works they translate

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Um cheating tag?
Feels bad man.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I could've let this one grow on me but you fucking invited your fucking husband to that same bar!? like What The fuck girl... Just tell her with a message, geez, that was awful of you! What were you expecting to happen? Make her cry of course!

Going by how she wanted to let her know eventually that she had a husband, I'm guessing the husband invited her there, also because she came in after him so it leads me to think that the husband was the one "leading" in their little date.

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

For heck's sake put a bisexual tag on shit like this so I don't get invested before I drop it forever.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Excuse me, there's a cheating tag in my yuri and I dont like it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ChippedIce posted:

I could've let this one grow on me but you fucking invited your fucking husband to that same bar!? like What The fuck girl... Just tell her with a message, geez, that was awful of you! What were you expecting to happen? Make her cry of course!

Going by how she wanted to let her know eventually that she had a husband, I'm guessing the husband invited her there, also because she came in after him so it leads me to think that the husband was the one "leading" in their little date.

Yeah but she had her phone, a little warning would've been decent.

Also, I'm mad but I'm against using a tag that would spoil the shock that the author was intending to make with the first chapter.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This gives me "After Hours" vibes with the sudden hook up, super comfy chemistry, and cheating. I love "After Hours" so I have a feeling I'll like this too. Just gotta see how it all plays out.

Wait, there's cheating in After Hours?

Wish I had known that before I bought the first three volumes...

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

That's not very cash money of you, Shimura

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

Ughh holy shit did not see that coming at all

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Ha! I eat angsty yuri for breakfast, tis nothin'. Bring it on!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I expected a twist at the end of this chapter to keep the story interesting but this never crossed my mind.

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

God that hit me like a bucket with cold water

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

I was enjoying it
Ready for a good night sleep
until the end
Why

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sophie12473 posted:

Ughh holy shit did not see that coming at all

Well, she was a good kisser

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ooooof

I'm hooked though, that twist got me

joined Aug 23, 2018

I'm not a fan of cheating just makes the cheater less sympathetic straight off the bat. But I liked how this played out in the first chapter and definitely keeping a eye on this one. I definitely see this getting really really angst very quickly, and poor waitress heart been dragged all over the place by the teacher who will blow hot and cold on her. It be nice to see the husband character not be portrayed as a bastard or scumbag for once too but we wait and see on that one.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Oh come on...
I wad having such a good time with this work and was just enjoying the wholesomeness so much and then the goddamn jddbjssisjssjewjbdicowjnrnffl ugggghhhhh cheaters...

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That was definitely an interesting start. A very normal setup with an unexpected turn. Some interesting questions raised.

To reply you must either login or sign up.