You can call me a shining bug, but I like this manga

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Blonde girl been supporting them since Childhood. Best girl

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Um...asexual lesbians? Maybe?

Yeah, that was my guess too, because if they were having sex then they wouldn't be questioning if they were lesbians or not. So I figured maybe romantic asexual lesbians?

JohnnyCanuck
Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST GOT A THEORY, okay so i know this might be spoilers but i think they’re actually lesbians

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Yes, you are lesbians.
USELESS LESBIANS.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Yes, you are lesbians.
USELESS LESBIANS.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Well that was cute as heck.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

They might be gay, but... are they lesbians?

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

What is a title or classification in the face of love?
Nothing.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I think they are lesbians, not sure though so dont quote me on this.

Let's not get carried away. Just because they had a lifelong romantic relationship between two girls culminating in marriage and growing old together doesn't mean-

-What's that? Yes. Yes? Definition, you say? I see. Yes. Uh-huh. Thank you for clarifying.

Yeah they gay.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, that was my guess too, because if they were having sex then they wouldn't be questioning if they were lesbians or not. So I figured maybe romantic asexual lesbians?

(whoooosh)

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

marriage is the best of the best for yuri

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST GOT A THEORY, okay so i know this might be spoilers but i think they’re actually lesbians

Get out of here with those crackpot theories of yours!!

joined Oct 27, 2018

I just kind of assumed they where joking at the end there.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

(whoooosh)

What woosh? The comment they replied to wasn't a joke.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

(whoooosh)

What woosh? The comment they replied to wasn't a joke.

Yeah but both of them missed the point of the story. The final "Were we lesbians all along?" was tongue in cheek.
The only time they actually questioned it was in high-school. Every other time wasn't serious.
Elementary school = didn't know what it means
High-school = Weren't sure it applied to them
Marriage proposal = Accepting the possibility, then confirming it by getting married
Retirement = Looking back on their ignorance with a joke

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

I think the point of the story is to not make it such a big deal about labeling people.

Do you even realize the havoc that would play with the Dynasty tagging system?

If we're not able to distinguish between Lizard and Not lizard -- the heavens will fall!

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling, 40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, Lizards and Not lizards living together, mass hysteria!

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I dont know why the characters remind me of Shizune and Misha from Katawa Shoujo but I don't mind it

I got a bit of that as well. Probaly down to one of them being more serious and the other being kinda silly. Although Misha is on cocaine thru most of the stories and Shizune is well not. Really brings me back thinking of the characters a bit. Hanako still stands out as the best character I've ever come across in a visual novel. Not bad for a couple of 4 chan users.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SimObrigada posted:

I guess it was really just a phase, then.

I mean technically life itself is just a phase, lol.

Icon3
joined Dec 17, 2017

I just kind of assumed they where joking at the end there.

Pretty obvious, yeah. One needs het googles the size of jupiter to think otherwise.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

They are quite clearly Gal Pals

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

I don't get it why is everyone calling them lesbians, it's clearly stated that they love each other and just want to be together, there's no need to label it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't get it why is everyone calling them lesbians, it's clearly stated that they love each other and just want to be together, there's no need to label it.

It's like saying you don't want to be labeled homo sapiens. Get over yourself.

joined Sep 6, 2018

A day off for Brain Damage for trolling. Again.

Do you sample the comments or rely on others griping to you about trolls through some channel/method I don’t know about?

If you speed read through the comments, I’m impressed. If there’s a method to report users going off the deep end, I’d like to know... thanks.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A day off for Brain Damage for trolling. Again.

Do you sample the comments or rely on others griping to you about trolls through some channel/method I don’t know about?

If you speed read through the comments, I’m impressed. If there’s a method to report users going off the deep end, I’d like to know... thanks.

Mostly it's pointing things out here or DMing/pinging me on Discord (same username).

But yeah, I generally skim through all the new messages at least once a day, often more than that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.