Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Press 'F' to pay respects. Another yuri harem protag down.

joined Apr 28, 2016

This is highly irregular! Main main characters should keep their head at least until the end of the story. Also damn some of the oddman are odder than others.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I bet it was 6, not the sister, because she said friend. I don't think someone could call the sadist "friend" xD it could be cool if the 6 was transparent and knowed Setsu all along.
But also I don't know if Setsu will survive after this chapter so oh well...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Maybe Setsu will finally become a real oddman herself; being a headless zombie or a dullahan or something.

... I'm fairly sure she'll just randomly revive, but I think it'd be kinda fun if her head stayed detachable. The possibilities ... :x

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I bet it was 6, not the sister, because she said friend.

Going by the context clues, the one who sent the text was likely Fujou, who wanted to stop Kirara and Nuida fighting during the festival.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's okay. She's just resting.

In pieces?

'Tis but a scratch.

joined Jan 26, 2019

The other girls would probably want her head to remain detachable for NSFW reason.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Going by the context clues, the one who sent the text was likely Fujou, who wanted to stop Kirara and Nuida fighting during the festival.

You have a point there o.o and makes sense. You'll probably be right.
Also

The other girls would probably want her head to remain detachable for NSFW reason.

PLS xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I CAN'T HAHAHA.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Yeah... I was wondering who the friend was... and that makes sense... seems like something Fujou would do... except was she around when that whole conversation with Setsu about the strongest Oddman and staying away from them was going around? If so then maybe not... and maybe it was the sister....

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeah... I was wondering who the friend was... and that makes sense... seems like something Fujou would do... except was she around when that whole conversation with Setsu about the strongest Oddman and staying away from them was going around? If so then maybe not... and maybe it was the sister....

The festival was several days, so there was plenty of time to work with.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

I'm not even surprised.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Since I've been leaving them out since /u/ picked this up, here's a quickie TL of the chapter titles/author comments for ch32-43:

ch32: The summer days continue today.
ch33: It's finally the start of the culture festival!
ch34: Elsewhere, while Setsu is in shock over the sailboat tea-grinding mill...
ch35: Elsewhere, while Setsu is bored...
ch36: Just a little more of the school festival!!
ch37: It's Spring already!
ch38: Setsu relaxing at home<3
ch39: Take your time soaking in the hot water<3
ch40: Chouko-senpai's inviting you to bed<3
ch41: Long time no see, tea ceremony club<3
ch42: Do you like the cold?
ch43: Two girls sharing an umbrella.

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

The fuck? D:

I was like... Did it get axed? Did the author troll us with an ending?

then at the bottom of the last page: to be continued

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

Damn, Setsu got Mami'd

joined Jul 2, 2016

Question, who would you want to see voice the characters if Oddman 11 were to get an anime Adaptation? I’d want Aoi Yuki to voice Setsu.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Question, who would you want to see voice the characters if Oddman 11 were to get an anime Adaptation?

Definitely Satomi Arai for Chouko. Gotta have her for the snarky lesbian role.

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Daaaaamn, now Setsu can cosplay Sekibanki

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

After the initial shock, I just had to remind myself that this is Dowman Sayman. So, yeah. Looking forward to the next chapter.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Question, who would you want to see voice the characters if Oddman 11 were to get an anime Adaptation? I’d want Aoi Yuki to voice Setsu.

Akari Kito voicing Nuida.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Re-distribute the SZS VA cast ^^;

avelasquez97
joined Jul 23, 2014

that really blew my head off (heh)

TheBurgersie
Img_20181221_002356
joined Dec 20, 2018

What the fuck indeed. Can't wait for more!

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

She's a pretty versatile seiyuu so I can see her pulling off Nuida or Shiraishi as well.

last edited at Jun 2, 2019 4:46AM

1000x1000
joined Jan 21, 2018

Wait what?!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

That was the sister, right? She can enter into people's minds?

The obvious answer is that all characters must be voiced by Dowman Sayman. There's other way.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 2:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.