Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

Don't get me wrong--I'm not looking for anything hardcore. :). Just something mutual to counterbalance the "Touko pushing boundaries/Yuu pretending indifference" sections of the story.

There may be a “repetition” of these two scenes:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch16#25
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch22#27
from the Yuu initiator?

Because it seems to me that the “repetition” of the first two of their kisses in the opposite direction in fact already happened:
Kiss-shock https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch02#28 vs https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch34#18
And a kiss that we don't see completely https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch06#28 vs https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch40#33

And I also want a topic with their parents.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Well, Nakatani is about nothing if not echoes, repeated motifs, and callbacks.

And yes, blush I am trying to grab post #6000.

last edited at May 30, 2019 4:52PM

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

By the way, in the new chapter there was a repetition of this scene:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch11#21

Not Touko asks to call her that, Yuu wants it herself.

And I captured a new page :)

last edited at May 30, 2019 5:03PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Both Blastaar and Peruansky deserve to be featured on r/madlads for what they've just done.
@Blastaar
@Peruansky
Consider yourselves honoured.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yeaaaaaaaah! Chapter 41 is heeeeeeeeere!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yeah. This was too good of a chapter for me to find adequate words for it.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Well that was cute, glad we didn't drag out defining their relationship for the next few chapters.

I wanna see a distant final where Yuu and Touko are on a double date with Sayaka and her college girlfriend.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Easily one of my favorite chapters
I like that they have the chance to just be together, without all the underlining tension, without the submerged feelings, without any denial of self.
They've allowed themselves to let all those feelings blow away on a gentle breeze.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddnRtFd7Hps

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And now, drama! (j/k)

Touko is a lot more chill about it. But at the same time, she's older.

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

Regardles of what will happen in the last 4 chapters or so the one thing I would really like to see would be a coming out. Way to many Manga just ignore this or never speak about it. Also I think its unlikely that they are just lovey-dovey for the all of the last chapters. There is still enough time for one last short arc.

joined Jun 27, 2017

Regardles of what will happen in the last 4 chapters or so the one thing I would really like to see would be a coming out. Way to many Manga just ignore this or never speak about it. Also I think its unlikely that they are just lovey-dovey for the all of the last chapters. There is still enough time for one last short arc.

I agree with this. It would be a good thing if a coming out happened.

joined Nov 5, 2017

And now, drama! (j/k)

Touko is a lot more chill about it. But at the same time, she's older.

Actually, she and Yuu are the same age. Yuu would be in second year if she had born a week earlier. But Touko is still the senpai here, so maybe she will finally start acting like one :,D

last edited at Jun 1, 2019 12:01PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Finally. After everything. Route to perfection.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I want to at least see Yuu's sister's reaction. She seemed really supportive.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"I wonder what's next for us."

Well... sex?

joined Apr 14, 2019

yuu's finally getting her chance to express her love, aw :)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Now that it's actually here, I can talk in more detail and with less "nuance" lol

I simply love this reversal. Sure, Yuu has shown receptive reactions before, but now she is seriously emotional and embarrassed and happy all the time. The juxtaposition to the first time the first name calling happened is brilliant. Touko still showed a reaction, but she is much more collected. In general Yuu seems to be initiating far more (hugging Touko's arm, asking about their relationship status) and I love it.

Sayaka always had the bully trait in her and it's completely fine to feel a little sour, but the important thing is that she conceded gracefully.
I still remember when certain people claimed Sayaka would not be able to co-exist with Touko and Yuu if she got rejected or found out about them, some chapters ago. Hahaha.

last edited at Jun 1, 2019 12:23PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

EDIT: If there is anything I'd really want to see in these last 4 chapters it's something that you don't see much in these grounded stories. Dealing with the family and the future.

Agree with the last part. Don't get me wrong--I'm not looking for anything hardcore. :). Just something mutual to counterbalance the "Touko pushing boundaries/Yuu pretending indifference" sections of the story.

I do want a scene where Rei finds out, minimum.

I'm pretty sure that Rei has long known about them just without the stra-- er... rounded up confirmation from Yuu's lips. And her not having more details like "Oh, you're officially going steady."
If anything, I remember Rei pretending to be clueless while encouraging Yuu's change in perception towards her odd relationship with Touko. Her relationship advice stuck.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ahh, what a simply... pleasant chapter. If the last one made me giddy then this one left a calm, lingering warmth behind it. Sure there is the slight bitterness of things starting to wind down, but at the same time the taste of satisfying conclusion. I tip my proverbial hat to the author, very well executed indeed.

And as always, I hope Sayaka finds her own happiness soon.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

"I wonder what's next for us?" If that had been followed by the words, 'The End', I might have thrown my computer out my window.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Sayaka always had the bully trait in her and it's completely fine to feel a little sour, but the important thing is that she conceded gracefully.
I still remember when certain people claimed Sayaka would not be able to co-exist with Touko and Yuu if she got rejected or found out about them some chapters ago. Hahaha.

I have always had this vague feeling that she alrealy knew about their growing sentiments the moment when Touko started calling Yuu by name in the student council room.
I can't say that I don't admire Sayaka's courage when she made her confession. She knew she was fighting a loosing battle. Maybe it was because her side of the triangle was settled so well that it would just feel odd if she and Yuu couldn't co-exist after Yuu and Touko got together. Even whith the thick awkward air they shared since the start, I had been under the impression that Sayaka and Yuu got along really well. Touko was the only real reason that they seemed to have gunpowder in the air.

Besides, Sayaka has never stuck me as someone who would throw a pity party for herself if and when she trips.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I have always had this vague feeling that she alrealy knew about their growing sentiments the moment when Touko started calling Yuu by name in the student council room.
I can't say that I don't admire Sayaka's courage when she made her confession. She knew she was fighting a loosing battle. Maybe it was because her side of the triangle was settled so well that it would just feel odd if she and Yuu couldn't co-exist after Yuu and Touko got together. Even whith the thick awkward air they shared since the start, I had been under the impression that Sayaka and Yuu got along really well. Touko was the only real reason that they seemed to have gunpowder in the air.

Besides, Sayaka has never stuck me as someone who would throw a pity party for herself if and when she trips.

Hm, to me it only felt like she had an inkling that Yuu might be interested in Touko, but not necessarily the other way around. The justificaction for that being her little "declaration of war" to Yuu many chapters ago. But she never showed any overt signs of being aware of their secret relationship. And if she had asked back then, she'd have gotten only denial.

Another reason I don't believe she knew about them is that she did not really seem to see it as a losing battle at all. She was aware that Touko was putting on a mask and rejects everyone, but she didn't seem to have any direct fears of a rival.

As for Sayaka and Yuu without Touko as a catalyst of (one-sided) animosity.... I honestly can't see them get along. Yuu might be politely treating her like a proper senpai, but there is no overlap. They just don't mesh at all. Sayaka's repeatedly shown that she doesn't like cute things too much (kinda like Koyomi). Yuu is too cute and flippant. lol

You're definitely right about that. Those people who thought she would cut them off were in the minority thankfully. Many tried to convince them otherwise by how the story and Sayaka was set up, but heck, not everyone is receptive or has the same perception.

last edited at Jun 1, 2019 12:57PM

Folcwine P Pywackett
Folcwine_p_pywackett_signer
joined Mar 6, 2019

There is very little Romance in Hentai. There is a great deal of Romance in Yuri.
If you know the difference, and the distinction, then you know where Ms. Nakatani
appears to be taking her story. Previously she has explored Falling In Love, and
Courtship (The Bloom into You). Ms. Nakatani now looks to be heading into
the subject of what it means to be a Romantic Pair. This is a wonderful
storyteller!

joined Oct 22, 2018

PUBLIC HANDHOLDING OHMYGOD TOO LEWD STOPPPP

My GF and I are on a date, and have hidden from the rain into a cafe/bar/pub, and I read this comment outloud, shouting what it said, and following it by saying:

NEVER CHANGE, DYNASTY READER. NEVER CHANGE

althewhile laughing, with GF also laughing, but telling me to calm down.

joined Nov 5, 2017

I still remember when certain people claimed Sayaka would not be able to co-exist with Touko and Yuu if she got rejected or found out about them some chapters ago. Hahaha.

All of this is correct, confirmed by Sayaka's light novel 2, whose first chapter explores in great detail how she has felt about Yuu ever since she met her and how those feelings have changed as Sayaka saw Yuu and Touko getting closer and closer, and how Touko ended up changing. Said chapter has been translated in English already, can link if someone wants it.
About Yuu and Sayaka getting along (SPOILER): they actually became good friends during their college years. And even before that, Sayaka started to see Yuu as a friend back in high school. Novel is really great, I found this to be a good development.

To reply you must either login or sign up.