I want to see what happend in SJ house xD

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

furiously taps screen for next page repeatedly

censorship tends to spur more creative works hmmm

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Imagine if that rock wasn't even the gift

I love the rock. I have no idea what it is or why it (may be) a gift. But I love it.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

186 was 10x better than 185, I didn't like that chapter much at all :p

Love Ramen Cat though...

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Imagine if that rock wasn't even the gift

I love the rock. I have no idea what it is or why it (may be) a gift. But I love it.

It's probably a semiprecious stone/crystal, like the ones that are said to have some power/effect on people, that one can buy in gift- or esoteric shops as token or talismans...
Going by the kinda pink shade and taken into account the overall colortone of the manhwa, it could be an amethyst, which "is a stone of spiritual protection and purification, cleansing one's energy field of negative influences and attachments, and creating a resonant shield of spiritual Light around the body. It acts as a barrier against lower energies, psychic attack, geopathic stress and unhealthy environments." [quote, the first google result I found]
Which would further lend into the idea that she's aware that her sweetpie has something troubling her, just like she gifted her with the body-pillow.

Edit: Thinking about it, Amethysts are more purple than pink, so a Rose Quartz may actually be more of a match, to which the internet says: "Pink Rose Quartz brings the energy rays of determination, commitment, and caring. Its soothing color calms feelings of anger or resentment, and can aid efforts to meditate and reflect. Pink is the color of new love, new romance and new relationships."
or to be more precise: "Known as a romance stone, Rose Quartz can be used to attract love." :P

last edited at May 30, 2019 7:34PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Thanks. You’re probably right, but it could simply be the equivalent of “tomboy gives love interest a frog/seashell/bottle cap—love interest will go to any lengths to protect frog, etc. because it’s a gift from the beloved.”

I get plenty of angst from the morning newspaper—I need these adorkables in my life.

joined Mar 25, 2015

Not sure if I was the only one confused by this, but why does Sun Jing seem to aggressively grab Qui Tong's thigh upon seeing she's hurt? like it I just don't understand it as an action. Do people do that?

joined Mar 25, 2015

Not sure if I was the only one confused by this, but why does Sun Jing seem to aggressively grab Qui Tong's thigh upon seeing she's hurt? like it I just don't understand it as an action. Do people do that?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She's upset that QT was careless with her own safety, I think she's grabbing her leg and bending down to inspect her injury, she's angry so she grabbed her more roughly than she should have. Basically it's a case of a kid losing control of their temper under stress.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's important to practice mothering kids.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

The kid's parents are going to die, and the girls will have to adopt him. That shall be the new story arc

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

Hate to sound unappreciative considering I'm reading this thing for free, but literal fuck all happens in these chapters. And I don't even mean romantically since I was genuinely surprised at the jump from subtext to outright kissing but the chapters are just so... empty.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Hate to sound unappreciative considering I'm reading this thing for free, but literal fuck all happens in these chapters. And I don't even mean romantically since I was genuinely surprised at the jump from subtext to outright kissing but the chapters are just so... empty.

This comment just made me yawn.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

BV, sometimes your posts are baffling in a variety of different ways, and sometimes they're just pure gems.

^The latter.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man, I could really go for an orange now. Haven't had one in years.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Cut the artist some slack. Considering that the government said “you can’t draw the stuff you want to draw” but the fans say “don’t stop drawing, we want to read more”, the result is quite nice. By now, the Getting Crap Past the Radar intrigues me as much as QT and SJ’s relationship. =D

sex is better in situations where it is not allowed :lennyface:

sex is better in situations where it is not allowed :lennyface:

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just sayin' That must be a tangerine~ Like, is hard to eat an orange in the street imo lo/ what kids would eat is a tangerine because is easy to peel and you separate the bits inside, very nice for a meal.

Plot twist: the kid is actually QT dad watching over her in disguise.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Wait til she remembers he's the squirt that flipped her skirt if I remember correctly.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Just sayin' That must be a tangerine~ Like, is hard to eat an orange in the street imo lo/ what kids would eat is a tangerine because is easy to peel and you separate the bits inside, very nice for a meal.

Plot twist: the kid is actually QT dad watching over her in disguise.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Easiest-cleanest-way-to-open-an-Orange/

joined Oct 22, 2018

BV, sometimes your posts are baffling in a variety of different ways, and sometimes they're just pure gems.

^The latter.

Maybe I should try the "simpler is better" approach to humor more often.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Maybe I should try the "simpler is better" approach to humor more often.

It tends to work out that way.

To reply you must either login or sign up.