Forum › Posts by Xoral

Xoral
Dynasty Scans Twitter 04 Dec 03:25
joined Mar 25, 2015

I hope by "release announcements" you don't mean just the stream of chapters posted. I feel like there's already a million places to see that and with Twitter's format, it very quickly drowns out anything that is posted.

Xoral
joined Mar 25, 2015

How does Dynasty maintain itself? Where does it get the funds to keep servers running? Who's maintaining the site? How do you guys protect yourselfs from copyright issues?

I've been using this site for years, and I'm just amazed that it's still running and so well. Love y'all~♡

Xoral
Their Story discussion 31 May 00:22
joined Mar 25, 2015

Not sure if I was the only one confused by this, but why does Sun Jing seem to aggressively grab Qui Tong's thigh upon seeing she's hurt? like it I just don't understand it as an action. Do people do that?

Xoral
Their Story discussion 31 May 00:22
joined Mar 25, 2015

Not sure if I was the only one confused by this, but why does Sun Jing seem to aggressively grab Qui Tong's thigh upon seeing she's hurt? like it I just don't understand it as an action. Do people do that?

Xoral
Where you from?~ 18 Apr 17:36
joined Mar 25, 2015

Canada, specifically the Greater Toronto Area.

Xoral
Their Story discussion 03 Jan 00:58
joined Mar 25, 2015

PLS LET THE KISS HAPPEN.
PLS LET THE KISS HAPPEN.
PLS LET THE KISS HAPPEN.

Your prayers worked!!!!!

Xoral
Beloved L discussion 04 Jun 17:46
joined Mar 25, 2015

Would this qualify for the "Non-Moe Art" tag?

I would think so

Xoral
Their Story discussion 05 Mar 22:30
joined Mar 25, 2015

Eh, the author has been going through drama with the publisher of the book version of their comic being censored by the government, so maybe this is their way of coping? I am also eager to return to the plot, but it's not like this is the first time the series ever had out-of-sequence intermissions.

Was gonna mention this as well. They probably have a lot on their plate right now in terms of mental stress and actual solution searching around the fact that they can't share what they want to in the physical. So I feel like this is the alternative to not getting anything at all while the author sorts things out personally and with the publishing.

Xoral
Their Story discussion 02 Feb 23:24
joined Mar 25, 2015

There used to be (back when most men and women wore hats) a superstiition that it was unlucky to put a hat on a bed. There was actually a practical reason for not putting your hat on the bed--it's much more likely that someone will accidentally sit on it than if you put it on a table (or a hatrack).

"Don't put your glasses on your school desk--and certainly don't cover them up with anything" isn't an official saying. But maybe it should be.

Also cases are a thing, Tattletale!

Actually I'm surprised he didn't have a case.

Xoral
Their Story discussion 25 Dec 16:48
joined Mar 25, 2015

I'm sure that this will be resolved quickly, but I don't think it's fair to say that Mo is just there for drama. I understand that it is a common trope. But Tan Jiu has shown a lot of care for SQ's side characters and I think that's what this is. There have always been lots of girls at Sun Jing's school who strongly admire her.

Mo is one who felt a bit stronger than the rest. We saw that throughout the series. But she never confessed and now she has Qui Tong and knows that there was a chance (I say this as Sun Jing could have been romantically interested) but now there isn't because Sun Jing found someone.

Naturally, she now feels a little hopeless and wants to maybe at least explicitly tell Sun Jing how she feels. Given what we know about Sun Jing, it won't lead anywhere, but it is important for Mo to stop hiding how she feels.

TL;DR: Mo confessing is for herself, no one else.

last edited at Dec 25, 2017 4:49PM