Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

I find it really surprising that so many people like Amane. I think she's incredibly annoying. She's short-sighted, narrow-minded, and embodies an anime archetype I despise. The short, pig-tailed, cutesy girl with lots of energy and an inferiority complex. I've seen her a thousand times and I never like her any more than I did the last time. She's stuck in the past and I don't want her getting back with Nene. She needs to learn to face reality and respect the feelings of others. But she's so loud and selfish that she only sees what she wants to. I can't stand her. Chapter 5 is easily the worst so far.

THANK YOU

joined Jun 19, 2014

I want to stop reading but i can’t—I NEED to know what happens

last edited at May 28, 2019 9:33PM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Ain't Amane just too adorable? She just keeps getting better, I wonder why the hell Nene doesn't want her anymore, She seems so in-love with her in chp5.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Sad

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

what a cute flashback.... whatever happened between them, must be something with Hayama-senpai right? she must done something!

annnnnd i actually don't care who Nene, Amane and Kou gonne be with. if Amane and Nene going back together, is okay. if Nene fall in love with someone else is also okay. as long they're with them, who make them happy!!

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Amane is the cutest and best girl

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Reader lectures on how manga characters should change their lives and personalities are so entertaining and informative.

It’s remarkable how many professional life counselors read manga.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Well, we know where one person's heart lies at least...

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I find it really surprising that so many people like Amane. I think she's incredibly annoying. She's short-sighted, narrow-minded, and embodies an anime archetype I despise. The short, pig-tailed, cutesy girl with lots of energy and an inferiority complex. I've seen her a thousand times and I never like her any more than I did the last time. She's stuck in the past and I don't want her getting back with Nene. She needs to learn to face reality and respect the feelings of others. But she's so loud and selfish that she only sees what she wants to. I can't stand her. Chapter 5 is easily the worst so far.

Indeed, I also don’t understand why everyone else doesn’t like the same characters I do.

joined Mar 23, 2019

Yeah I agree. She needs to move on, sometimes things dont work out

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

THANK YOU

Yeah. I can see that. Easily.I don't quite hate her just yet. Maybe she will have a nice coming around arc. At least she kinda showed up partially to help out her friends at work

Edit:but yeah. She is rather unlikable. I guess I just feel like . . .the author is going to do SOMETHING with her other than mope about an ended relationship.

last edited at May 28, 2019 10:27PM

joined Apr 23, 2015

Why people so focus on Nene and Amane getting together again.
Poor Kou, people sure like to drop her like hot potatoes just see exes getting back together, sure they look good but things change no matter how well they interact with each other.

Some people liked the exes from the start.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Chapter 5 actually hard-unsold me on Amane/Nene. I just want for them both to be able to move on and find relationships without this tremendous amount of emotional baggage and codependency.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

This series is gonna end with a lot of murder, maybe a suicide.

School Days bad end x10

Says by the people who’s single minded that every love triangle should end tragically.

last edited at May 28, 2019 11:17PM

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

Amane is the best girl. Period

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This chapter just made me sad...Amane has such strong feelings still, yet Nene seems to be completely uninterested in her compared to how she used to be. Nene better have a damn good reason for breaking her heart, and I hope that either Amane is able to move on and get over her feelings, or Nene gets over whatever the hell made her stop liking Amane and reciprocates again.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Wow comparing the way Nene treats Amane now and before is super different, it's one thing to stay friends but to treat them with such harsh words when you know they're still in love with you is another thing

If I was Amane I would probably drop her if she treated me like that

joined Mar 23, 2019

Wow comparing the way Nene treats Amane now and before is super different, it's one thing to stay friends but to treat them with such harsh words when you know they're still in love with you is another thing

If I was Amane I would probably drop her if she treated me like that

How would you treat someone who says you are friends but still fawns all over you

joined Apr 16, 2014

Reading people's favorable thoughts on Amane, I can see how it'd have its fair share of negativity from some. And that's fine, I can agree. But personally, I just want Amane to find happiness out of all characters. May the author eventually grant her this, atleast. Be it with someone, or alone.

Kou, our adorable MC also needs to be protected from this emotional mess.

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

Being fawned over by someone you're trying to move on from or someone you have moved on from is really frustrating. Especially if they said they want to be friends but then they try to put the moves on you. It's completely disrespectful and if it were a guy doing that to a girl we would all agree and call him a creep. It doesn't matter that Amane still loves her. She obviously doesn't love her enough to respect her boundaries and her feelings. Regardless on the break up.

I do feel for Amane though, having lingering feelings for someone. But trying to force yourself onto them just hurts both parties and that's how you LOSE someone forever.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Being fawned over by someone you're trying to move on from or someone you have moved on from is really frustrating. Especially if they said they want to be friends but then they try to put the moves on you. It's completely disrespectful and if it were a guy doing that to a girl we would all agree and call him a creep. It doesn't matter that Amane still loves her. She obviously doesn't love her enough to respect her boundaries and her feelings. Regardless on the break up.

I do feel for Amane though, having lingering feelings for someone. But trying to force yourself onto them just hurts both parties and that's how you LOSE someone forever.

Pretty much what I was about to say.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I second this

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Sometimes ex-lovers can be friends, but Amane and Nene can’t. Amane needs to acknowledge that she was dumped completely. And both of them need to go separated ways. And if Nene wants relationships with Kou like: “Aren’t I best girl?” – Kou, run away from this.

last edited at May 29, 2019 3:45AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

She isn't short. Like of all the high-school characters she is the same average height. Kou is far smaller than her. So I have to wonder where you even got that from?
Inferiority complex? I'd like to see you justify that one as well please. The only one we could reasonably attribute a inferiority complex to right now is Nene.

While it's absolutely clear that her inability to move on is unhealthy, you have to admit that Nene is not exactly doing a good job of moving on either. The way she throws herself at Kou like that is incredibly suspicious.

Anyway, it's your opinion, but I still think you're being ridiculous.

joined Oct 10, 2016

She's gonna be heartbroken lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.