Forum › Her Elder Sister Has a Crush on Her, But She Doesn't Mind. discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is the magazine successor to the webcomic of the same name.

Many thanks to the scanlators for letting us host this~

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Hey, kid , you might need a gun. Just in case.
She's already bleeding all over the place, so not much would change

Also

This damn thing is the perfect reaction image. I seriously lost it.
She isn't exactly lying, either.

Also, I feel for the friend. Must be hard, crushing on a siscon. She and Noa would make great friends.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Looks great, hope there will be explicit Yuri and not just comedy. And I hope it will be translated further.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks great, hope there will be explicit Yuri and not just comedy.

What prevents it from being comedy AND yuri?

last edited at May 16, 2019 2:35PM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

The fact that nobody is going to hook up.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

The fact that nobody is going to hook up.

This!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also, I feel for the friend. Must be hard, crushing on a siscon. She and Noa would make great friends.

The little sister isn't a siscon, really, is she? She's innocent/indifferent to her older sister, who's the siscon in the family. So the friend is indeed valid competition. A bigger issue is the little sister thinks "we're both girls!" precludes her dating either one.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

A bigger issue is the little sister thinks "we're both girls!" precludes her dating either one.

Yeah, that's a problem... That means elder sister's love goes nowhere..

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

this manga is HILARIOUS
probably the best incest yuri ever

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

So my prediction is the friend who has a crush on the older sister and the friend who has a crush on the younger sister are sister themselves.

joined May 20, 2013

Is there any basis for the Romance tag?

joined Jan 26, 2019

I don't like this manga, but "fetish almost awakened" is a good phrase

67639913_p0_160x
joined Apr 14, 2019

No, no basis for romance tag. I think I was the one who added it on mangadex, not sure if/when/why I did that. I haven't read ahead or anything.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sniffing someone’s underwear is pretty romantic.

Isn’t it?

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

We're only a few chapters in. The tag may be applicable later on.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This is extremely disturbing, and quite frankly I cannot even forgive that it even exists. The mangaka should be ashamed from even doing this. How dare they show someone introducing their loved ones to gacha hell?

last edited at May 16, 2019 11:53PM

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

The little sister isn't a siscon, really, is she? She's innocent/indifferent to her older sister, who's the siscon in the family. So the friend is indeed valid competition. A bigger issue is the little sister thinks "we're both girls!" precludes her dating either one.

I meant Yuu, the big sister's friend

last edited at May 17, 2019 12:03AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is extremely disturbing, and quite frankly I cannot even forgive that it even exists. The mangaka should be ashamed from even doing this. How dare they show someone introducing their loved ones to gacha hell?

Not just the author, either. The immorality of the uploaders and staff of this site. How could you allow such a thing? To be shown to children? I'm done. This is despicable.

joined Aug 21, 2017

What's the difference between this and the webcomic?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie

joined Dec 20, 2016

What's the difference between this and the webcomic?

More detailed art, expanded story

joined Jan 11, 2019

I just happen to be very thirsty.

Thirst thristy or "thirst" thirsty?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

THIRSTY

joined May 20, 2013

Thanks for the tag update and for letting it be hosted on Dynasty. Even if there is no romance (yet), it's funny so far, and it probably will be as long as it won't have too much angst. (Some of the readers would be fine with the angst, too.)

I noticed another change in the tags, but the non-webcomic series isn't always a 4-koma (besides the expanded stories and more characters, that's the main difference, it seems). Blushing could be in its place, because it applies to this one, too. Or Blushing could just be added, because some parts are still in 1-column 4-koma format, while big parts have all kinds and number of panels. I'm not sure whether 4-koma should stay or not...

last edited at May 17, 2019 4:47AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's a 4-koma => most probably little or no progress.

To reply you must either login or sign up.