Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Oh how the turns have tabled

joined Jun 12, 2015

That what happen when you pour all your skill point in attack, but 0 in defense. Meanwhile Koguma may be below average everywhere (except cuteness) but she got that super (horny) mode which boost all her stat, give her the ability to switch from bottom to top at will, and prevent her opponent to escape !

Once she got more exp and learn to control all her power properly, Hino is screwed.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I didn't think I could love this manga more than I already do. Then you put on that reversal tag.

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Awaken, my Koguma!

JoJo music plays

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

YES. COME ON, KOGUMA, PLAY THE REVERSAL CARD.

JregoryKrisk
Noah%20cyrus%20horsegirl
joined Sep 8, 2018

sniff or be sniffed

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I adore these two...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I stop reading for a week and suddenly there's 10 pages of posts, most of them on May 10th (get out of the house some people, it was a weekend/Friday night).

What is this "out" you speak of?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

More important than going to class???? She's being taken to the dark side.

joined Jun 12, 2015

You know, now that I think about it, did Hino forget at some point why she wanted to get a perfume in the first ?

Basically she was like : I need her to stop sniffing me ! -> Let me get something to mask my scent -> Wait, I don't want something she will hate -> Let's get this one she will probably like ! -> I'm a genius ! -> Oh no !

I'm not really sure what she expected lol.

joined May 1, 2015

Koguma was like "Omae wa mo shindeiru"
Hino was like "Naniiiii"

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i still don't really understand what that sunken cheek look is supposed to be? do people who are worn out get sunken cheeks...? i get why she looks that way, but i've never really seen that look used to represent that feeling? cute chapter though.

WindaYuriwiawan
Fe11d251cb3705f4239d90a7ecdff9ad
joined Jul 2, 2017

REVERSAL FINALLY

lord I love these 2 dorks so much

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Fast, Faster, Yuri Ichigo.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Pffffffft hahahahahahaha.
In chapter 22, the "baka" stood for "idiot", not for "jerk".

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Koguma totally grabbed Hino's ass at chapter 21, didn't she?

Also, in case someone is wondering, Myrrh smells like overpowered loli dragon, specially on October 31.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh my god, life is worth living. These two idiots are perfect and I want to protect them forever.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Koguma totally grabbed Hino's ass at chapter 21, didn't she?

Also, in case someone is wondering, Myrrh smells like overpowered loli dragon, specially on October 31.

overpowered loli dragon

I hate it that I know who you're talking about.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You know, now that I think about it, did Hino forget at some point why she wanted to get a perfume in the first ?

Basically she was like : I need her to stop sniffing me ! -> Let me get something to mask my scent -> Wait, I don't want something she will hate -> Let's get this one she will probably like ! -> I'm a genius ! -> Oh no !

I'm not really sure what she expected lol.

This is exactly what happened. Hino can't handle Koguma's cuteness, but she can't handle the idea of being disliked by her even more. Hino-san is an awkward person as well.

In other news, Koguma is a like a cat on catnip... It's time to get the cat-ears and drench your entire body in the perfume Hino!

last edited at May 14, 2019 8:41AM

joined Nov 5, 2018

It seems Hino is living by herself. I want to know why she became a delinquent and why she's so good at making clothes with her own hands.
I hope it'll be explained I love this manga.

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

i still don't really understand what that sunken cheek look is supposed to be? do people who are worn out get sunken cheeks...? i get why she looks that way, but i've never really seen that look used to represent that feeling? cute chapter though.

I suppose it's about really extreeme exhaustion. I heard a phrase like "to draw/squeeze out all juices"(I don't know English equivalent of this phrase). Meaning is simple - to get everething from something/to exhaust to the limit. People who starve for long period of time can get those sunken cheeks, or with extreme dehydration. Mumies will do to.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

I suppose it's about really extreeme exhaustion. I heard a phrase like "to draw/squeeze out all juices"(I don't know English equivalent of this phrase). Meaning is simple - to get everething from something/to exhaust to the limit. People who starve for long period of time can get those sunken cheeks, or with extreme dehydration. Mumies will do to.

Just... Where are you from to hear that phrase?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

R-r-r-r-reversal!

I love it.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ah, thanks Insignificant, that seems to take sense to me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.