Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I'll guess, that leaves us with the booger-theory... ^^;;;;;

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm sorry Koguma, you really should have seen that coming. She practically told you it was going to happen.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah i kindda agree with Hino. Don't like horror movies doesn't make you a childish person. They just make for those whom want to experience with sacry things. And the wholesome of this chapter was up to 11 i love it!! Hope they mary soon :3

I can't handle horror movies at all. Double that where zombies are involved.

And yet, when I tell people that they often consider it a challenge and start trying to suggest horror movies that I'd like. So not doing that puts Hino several steps up in my book.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I can't handle horror movies at all. Double that where zombies are involved.

And yet, when I tell people that they often consider it a challenge and start trying to suggest horror movies that I'd like. So not doing that puts Hino several steps up in my book.

You should watch all the horror movies until your emotions die and nothing affects you anymore. That's the right way to live life, right?

But honestly zombies are the lamest monsters around

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch19#10

this is the page where, when rereading, i thought hino was looking at something. she looks down, pulls back koguma's hair, and then there is a panel with nothing but her back. the hair pull back is what I was thinking could mean an earring. maybe a bra strap? who knows.

hino is constantly teasing and playing with what koguma thinks actually happened, i.e. with the lollipop. i'm kind of thinking that she was doing something similar here. i saw a bunch of spoiler posts earlier, so maybe we will find out soon? either way, my headcanon says she didn't just flip up her skirt. probably something more clever.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The very first thing Hino did in the entire series was to notice Koguma’s light green panties—she could well have been guessing.

And with Koguma’s head in her lap and her legs tucked under her, Hino isn’t really in a position to pull up Koguma’s skirt very easily, and least without waking her up.

This. I'm pretty sure Hino was just making a guess based on earlier experience. This series really likes to have Koguma misunderstand and overreact, and then have Hino tell her what she was REALLY talking about. So yeah, pretty sure next chapter will start with that.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I can't handle horror movies at all.

I know a rather quick method of learning to handle them. Just watch Wonderwaffle's Alternate Future of Canada movie. Once you're scared by it, every other horror would barely even count as being scary.

last edited at May 11, 2019 11:11AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

runrin posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch19#10

this is the page where, when rereading, i thought hino was looking at something. she looks down, pulls back koguma's hair, and then there is a panel with nothing but her back. the hair pull back is what I was thinking could mean an earring. maybe a bra strap? who knows.

hino is constantly teasing and playing with what koguma thinks actually happened, i.e. with the lollipop. i'm kind of thinking that she was doing something similar here. i saw a bunch of spoiler posts earlier, so maybe we will find out soon? either way, my headcanon says she didn't just flip up her skirt. probably something more clever.

No I didn't really spoil anything, I just wrote a "what if" scenario ... The translation is really fast and good so it would be a waste to check the raws anyways

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Since bullying doesn't apply here, I think teasing could be made a tag.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So you’re volunteering for the Teasing vs. Bullying Tag Wars, are you?

I’ll be applying for Conscientious Objector status, myself.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So you’re volunteering for the Teasing vs. Bullying Tag Wars, are you?

I’ll be applying for Conscientious Objector status, myself.

makes a half a minute long rolling r sound, reminiscent of Tasmania from an old and forgotten Polandball comic

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This will never get anywhere, because it's an ecchi comedy, and they never ever go anywhere. It's like a law or something.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

it would be useful to have some tag to show that it focuses mainly on teasing. that is kind of the main element of the comic. also, i want to be able to find more stuff like this, but none of the tags actually describe their dynamic. there are probably tons of soft D/s mangas that I could be enjoying right now ;;

last edited at May 11, 2019 6:56PM

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

I'm currently on chapter 6. And I got to wonder is this all there is to the manga? The one girl going to the other and misunderstandings happen over and over again. Cause it's already boring.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm currently on chapter 6. And I got to wonder is this all there is to the manga? The one girl going to the other and misunderstandings happen over and over again. Cause it's already boring.

Well there is no accounting for taste, but at least get to chapter 10.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ok. i gave in and looked at the raws...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If a person reading a series is bored, it’s boring.

For me, though, this one is quite the opposite—while we know the sort of thing that’s (probably) going to happen, I usually have almost no idea how Hino is going to pull her pranks or what exactly Koguma’s reactions are going to be.

So I can’t turn the pages (sometimes literally) fast enough to find out what happens.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

gunna need that smell tag for chapter 20

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Koguma says “don’t,” and Hino stops immediately.

(Now, Koguma didn’t have to throw in the promise of unlimited sniffing, but she did.)

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Koguma didn't learn to keep distance against a potential threat. She didn't scoot out the hips and pummel into a double underhook against a bodylock takedown. Nor did she learn to have a guard once she was taken down. Wonder what they learned in self defense class. Headlock defense and collar grab defenses? The ole "kick them inbetween the legs?"

last edited at May 12, 2019 9:10PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This reminds me of one of my best friends when I started to know her, I usually had said "I bet you" and she got it literally. After 4 times where I was forced to do something pretty stupid "because it was a bet and you lost" I stopped saying that phrase xD poor Koguma, she has nothing to do vs a person who knows when to take something literally.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Maybe once that next time happens, we'll get the forbidden armp*ts tag.

Ab03237b-ac0d-4030-8288-8032dc7528e5
joined May 12, 2015

Maybe once that next time happens, we'll get the forbidden armp*ts tag.

oh no that's hot

joined May 1, 2015

Protect.
Hino San will protect Koguma for life.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

the whole dom protecting their sub thing is pretty cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.