2cc6881f7148b61f96cb296bb854ff55
joined Mar 27, 2016

From 4chan

Ritz's blog updated
more than half characters are gay
20% of them are bi
more than half characters are iPS babies
gay marriage is legal

I wonder if Ritz had been reading all those doujins with the iPS stuff, said "fuck it" and just made it canon. I think it'd be interesting to go back and read through to see who are the straights, seeing as its pretty obvious who the big gays are.

joined Jan 21, 2015

From 4chan

Ritz's blog updated
more than half characters are gay
20% of them are bi
more than half characters are iPS babies
gay marriage is legal

Heh. I wanted to check the source, but all I get is a 503 error. Oh well.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The blog is being overloaded with hits right now but here's a screencap

joined Jan 21, 2015

So that's what it was. Thanks for the screenshot! This is one of the most obvious things she could have said about the Saki universe, like seriously no one is going to be surprised, but I'm still glad she said it if that makes sense?

joined May 24, 2014

Them boobs could sink the titanic

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I guess one side effect of iSP might be the accelerated growth of mammary glands

joined Apr 24, 2019

they need to fix the boobs...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

i wonder how many people are like me and dont read this just come in at see whats going on, all without context XD its really funny :P

Me, for one. I actually LIKE mahjong - my dad and my Japanese step-mom taught me how to play (mostly by me watching). I also like Saki, especially Momo x Yumi and Hisa x Mihoko. And I think Kobayashi Ritz is great. BUT. Jeeze, has this mega-epic moved slowly. This is one series where eventually the animated version became my go-to.

Every once in a while I sample chapters to try to figure out what's been going on. I was disappointed in no progress, really, even in the main ships, and glacial progress for Saki and Teru, It seems to me that the Miyanaga sisters' arc was the whole, entire point of the series. Failing that, maybe we would be given more information about the odd world of the future, but I didn't see that, either.

tl;dr most of what I think about Saki nowadays comes from Hakkaya, and she's kind of busy with Slow Start nowadays.

Agreed the comments are funny without context :)

BTW I wonder where you could discuss Saki overall. For instance: What could the super-powers these young girls possess do if they weren't being restricted to Mahjong? I believe some of them have telepathy, telekinesis, weather control, a direct line to the gods, the ability to cause earthquakes, etc.

last edited at May 20, 2019 7:22PM

joined May 24, 2014

they need to fix the boobs...

They need to be EVEN BIGGER!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Wow, judging from chapter 202 Toki and Ryuuka really made a lot of progress...

joined Apr 1, 2017

this the first time I read the scan but wtf with the boobs? do they have some deseases ?

Ritz just can't help herself, and the editors can no longer contain her power. I wouldn't be surprised if Awai's tits grow even more during her match from chapter to chapter.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

Awai ,girl , Teru already loves you. No need to pump those puppies any more. No seriously Ritz ...

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This is getting so ridiculous lmao, but I guess everyone is getting another hand to showcase their signature strengths.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

We are now no longer incomplete! (hopefully). I'll do some housekeeping on the series page later tonight.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

We are now no longer incomplete! (hopefully). I'll do some housekeeping on the series page later tonight.

Going back to chapter 1 made me remember how Saki seemed to have a bit of a crush on Kyoutaro back the. That's interesting. Although he belongs to Yuuki now.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 6:02PM

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Lol guess it’s time for me to reread and catch up with this.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Going back to chapter 1 made me remember how Saki seemed to have a bit of a crush on Kyoutaro back the. That's interesting. Although he belongs to Yuuki now.

A lot has changed since the beginning of the manga, but I really don't see that. He just treats her like a convenient friend to have around and she kinda tags along in her usual nervous and awkward self, but I can't say I saw anything that'd pass as "romantic tension" for me ^^;

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A lot has changed since the beginning of the manga, but I really don't see that. He just treats her like a convenient friend to have around and she kinda tags along in her usual nervous and awkward self, but I can't say I saw anything that'd pass as "romantic tension" for me ^^;

They really had a brother-sister vibe back then. Now they've got a "complete strangers" vibe.

joined Jul 22, 2014

If only the books have physical release instead of just digital sigh.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

So what is going on? shouldn't the next chapter been released by now?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

wadafaq, did Kuro actually just win a chasing riichi to end Teru's streak!?

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:28PM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Wow! This battle is far from over. At this rate, everyone will have the same points as they started. I can't wait to see how Che, Hisa, Ako and Takami will deal with each others.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

BTW I wonder where you could discuss Saki overall. For instance: What could the super-powers these young girls possess do if they weren't being restricted to Mahjong? I believe some of them have telepathy, telekinesis, weather control, a direct line to the gods, the ability to cause earthquakes, etc.

Sure; let us talk supernatural. If their power is not restricted, a world war might be possible as even foreigner girls also seem to have their own power. Or at least if there is something cold between them, most likely not. Maybe they could own their own domain and have project of their own. Still, weather control seem OP just like future sign.

To reply you must either login or sign up.