Forum › I'll Cheer On My Yuri Onee-chan discussion

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I thought the little brother was just a tomboy at first. Whatever, still cute.

Personally, I hope this goes in the direction of Mio pulling off ridiculous schemes to help his sister. And he drags his school friends in and they start shipping it too.

Shipping Account
Fb_img_1534347820826
joined Oct 2, 2018

The little best-man break it...i like the fact that he is helping her sister doing a friend but he is ignoring the real situation xD

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

W-wait, people think this is queer baiting?.. jesus christ how in the world...

If there isn't vigorous tribadism followed by marriage within the first chapter, it clearly isn't true yuri.

Hahahaha. This is so lovely so far this kid is the greatest lil bro ever he's like so mature for his age and loves his big sis so much it's so freaking cute but people will still speculate out of their asses and find any little thing to whine about....

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Daaaaaw, pretty sweet so far... Can't wait for the Yuri.... them 2 as a Yuri couple froths drools... Mio getting all fired up for the yuri (well, friendship but I see a promising Yuri fan in the making heheh) I'm with you on this too, I'll cheer on your yuri onee-chan screetches

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 4:32AM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

What the fuck is this, a little brother in a yuri series that is neither a yandere incest psychopath nor an irrelevant side character that only appears in 2 panels? I'm interested.

Also do you guys exclusively read female only manga/doujins or something? I'm surprised that several people here actually thought the kid was a girl at first. I immediately knew he's a boy on first glance.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 6:41AM

joined Dec 20, 2013

What the fuck is this, a little brother in a yuri series that is neither a yandere incest psychopath nor an irrelevant side character that only appears in 2 panels? I'm interested.

Also do you guys exclusively read female only manga/doujins or something? I'm surprised that several people here actually thought the kid was a girl at first. I immediately knew he's a boy on first glance.

Hold his bend legs on his chair while swiging forward and backward
Traps... Traps EVERYWHERE.

More seriously, with manga and doujins you never know. you can't assume until there is written explicit words that signifies if they are male of female. and that's leaving Gender questions out of it entirely...

Also :

DID YOU JUST ASSUMED THEIR GENDER ??
Sorry, had to do it.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Best fucking wingman ever

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Also :

DID YOU JUST ASSUMED THEIR GENDER ??
Sorry, had to do it.

No you didn't and I wish you hadn't.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Saki-chan is flipping hot. Little dude made an awesome wingman. Kudos.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This is amazing, I've never seen something like this before. I just love how funny and cute the little brother takes care of his older sister, when normally it's the opposite. And a yuri manga having a male protagonist that happens to be a child is really creative and original.
I imagine their romance growing and he'll be like: They're really good friends.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Saki-chan is flipping hot.

Saki: "Listen, pal, my eyes are up here!"

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

There's not much Yuri yet, I see.

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

And that boy grows up to be Yuri Danshi

joined Jul 26, 2016

And that boy grows up to be Yuri Danshi

The Yuri Fairy (trap ver.)

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Man this lil bro is so cute. I love it that this male protagonist is not a motherfucking creeparoni. He’s a lil elementary kid supporting his shy sister.

And who wants to bet that Mio’s friend is his sister’s friend’s lil bro xD

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 4:16PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Well people are paranoid for a reason. there is just so much bad bait out there. And people will watch it in hopes of a good ending, because there is not many stories with lesbians to begin with. I used to do exactly that, but it's become too annoying for me.

I like me some genuinely good story with male (supporting & supportive) characters, too. Shame on the bad tropes.

You heard it here first guys. A het ending is a bad ending.

Seriously...

Well, I didn't mean it that way. But if you watched some tv shows, it mostly ends with cheating or rape, or pregnacy because of the cheating or someone dying or a FORCED het ending. I meant that as a bad ending. Should have clarified more.
It's just, if I see a cute couple I'd want them to have a "good ending", meaning them being together and being in an okay relationship instead of forced drama.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 4:42PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well people are paranoid for a reason. there is just so much bad bait out there. And people will watch it in hopes of a good ending, because there is not many stories with lesbians to begin with. I used to do exactly that, but it's become too annoying for me.

I like me some genuinely good story with male (supporting & supportive) characters, too. Shame on the bad tropes.

You heard it here first guys. A het ending is a bad ending.

Seriously...

Well, I didn't mean it that way. But if you watched some tv shows, it mostly ends with cheating or rape, or pregnacy because of the cheating or someone dying or a FORCED het ending. I meant that as a bad ending. Should have clarified more.
It's just, if I see a cute couple I'd want them to have a "good ending", meaning them being together and being in an okay relationship instead of forced drama.

Per my earlier post, please do not continue this exchange. It is off-topic, so if you want to continue take it to the Dynasty Cafe thread.

This reminds me a bit of Komi.

joined Jan 11, 2014

god this is so cute and the art is nice. the sister is so cute. the brother is a supportive angel. the new transfer girl looks nice too. what a wholesome trio. liked how the author set up that they had busy parents. a good sign.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

W-why's there a little guy in my Yuri?? runs away

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Wait, this manga is basically gay komi-san. I'm hype.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

ugh hopefully it doesn't take 195 chapters and still hardly moves things forwards at all like the reg komi-san

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

I don't mind who's perspective it is. I just worry the male protagonist will go yaoi and shit... That I don't want it

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So is begin, the greatest history of our time.

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

took me awhile to realize the mc is a boy. He looks so cute and his name is 'Mio' which is usually a girl's name. I have no problem with this just I hope he doesn't get shocked by two girls in a relationship xD

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 11:35AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.