Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

True story... My body started acting weird when I was that age too...

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

After this chapter I feel like I should commend Asuka for holding herself back until she was 16 (which obviously were not easy for her at all considering her cohabitating with person she is in love with).

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

After this chapter I feel like I should commend Asuka for holding herself back until she was 16 (which obviously were not easy for her at all considering her cohabitating with person she is in love with).

16 is high school, right? If she's in middle school she gotta be 12.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

16 is high school, right? If she's in middle school she gotta be 12.

She is 14 in this chapter. And by holding back I meant holding back from making a move on Ayako (like in the end of ch5). Because if she did that back there it would've opened up a whole other can of worms.

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

Masturbating on her mom's bed, nice.

Tumblr_opcu043p311w5vzweo1_250
joined Feb 18, 2019

I hate how half of the comments here are people stating that this is disgusting. Ya know, this manga here is special because it shows the cute side of mom and daughter incest don't know what could be disgusting here (unlike all of the other ones i've read before who only focus in sex :l) I also hate that there are things far worse than this that people like, yet they still say incest is disgusting when there is NO show of abuse ... but heyyy that's humans for ya.
Anyways, I love this manga and Taiyaki is such a sweet lady I love the fact that she added lewds to this. There is hope for a full lewd scene with Asuka and her mom aayyy.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I wonder how Asuka became friends with Rui again

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I wonder how Asuka became friends with Rui again

I think that this chapter didn't continue with the black haired girl exactly because of that. As we see in ch13.1 Rui saw her like a childhood friend meanwhile the other members of her club saw Asuka as a doll-like girl who doesn't showed up her emotions. We already know that Miyuki fucked up Asuka (she had a hickey so probably cheated on her or something like that)
I think that maybe Rui became Asuka's friend after seeing her messed up, maybe crying (instead of the stern face that she usually had) because of what happened with Miyuki. In previous chapters Asuka said that she loved Miyuki (and then called her a liar) even if she refused to have sex with her (or so it seems)

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

I don't think there's any member of my family I would fuck, because that would litterally wreck my relationship with them, and also I don't have much sexual attirance to any of them.

But this is not about me and everyone is free to love everyone as long as it's mutually OK and no sexual minor is involved. (in my country the sexual majority is 15)

I really like that manga personnally. I like big gender gap mangas too, and incest mangas. As long as it's treated smartly.

There's a manga I really used to like, that was about a 35 yo writer and a 11 year old girl falling in love. It was very smart friend and very sweet.

We just have to keep in mind that when you are younger and in a submissive position (like student/teacher or child/parent), everything is really warped and creating a fair and positive relationship is super hard.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Puberty hits like a slow spreading virus. And then suddenly you became sick with all these feelings you can't cure. Work the symptoms, but the cause is a mystery to the patient.

Puberty for a girl who is into her mother must be torture.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Poor kid. She has it really bad.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

AND NOW MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WTF BRO, if a mother abuse of her daughter like that Ill just call the cops, thats not a good relation-ship for the two of them and that's mostly rape or abusive, she's a teen and the mom didn't do her job correctly. I mean all children have the "Oedipus complex" when they are very young, but normally the parents tell clearly its not possible and the child grow up and stop loving his father/mother, but there nop. WTF BRO. that's not elfy that's why this is really creepy

Clearly you haven't read even a bit of the manga if you accuse the mother of such things, seeing how it's the daughter trying to woo her here and the mom doing her best to avoid it, even if eventually starting to fail at that to under the pressure.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

and the mom doing her best to avoid it

Well. If she really had wanted to, I think she could have come up with more distancing solutions than "alright, we can sleep in that bed together" or "some kissing is fine" or ... ^^

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

"was about a 35 yo writer and a 11 year old girl falling in love"
For heaven's sake, SYLKE, please tell me the name of this work.

joined Apr 23, 2019

"was about a 35 yo writer and a 11 year old girl falling in love"

Kore wa Koi no Hanashi

its fully translated

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

Your description was indeed alluring, but I can read "Keep in mind the story is really not sexual" about that title... Muh. I saw at most a few kisses, nothing more. Sorry, useless, and infinitely boring.
Huge gap AND realistic sex-related issues = Koi Kaze, you won't beat that.
I hate purely romantic stuff because it's so unrealistic.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Your description was indeed alluring, but I can read "Keep in mind the story is really not sexual" about that title... Muh. I saw at most a few kisses, nothing more. Sorry, useless, and infinitely boring.

Sorry, but 11 year olds tend to not have much of a sex drive yet and shouldn't be involved in sexual acts. That's not unrealistic, but just common sense. The older woman is naturally a pedophile, so by going for the purely romantic route you reduce the disgusting aspects of the situation. If the woman holds back because she knows it's wrong, then that's also realistic.
Having sexual urges does not mean acting on them. You really seem a bit too enthusiastic about that and belittle a work that does not go down this problematic route...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So uh, are we missing a chapter or the author went off a tangent without solving the mystery of Asuka's senpai?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So uh, are we missing a chapter or the author went off a tangent without solving the mystery of Asuka's senpai?

There's probably a reason why they called this chapter 13-1.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Your description was indeed alluring, but I can read "Keep in mind the story is really not sexual" about that title... Muh. I > saw at most a few kisses, nothing more. Sorry, useless, and infinitely boring.

read it, i bet u wont regret it.

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 10:12PM

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

This chapter is labeled “13.1,” which means it’s an in-between special chapter between 13 and 14. If we get a chapter 14, that’s when the main story will be continued.

Chapters labeled as decimals means it’s just an in-between filler or backstory.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Keep in mind this story is about a mother and her child who have always lived together knowing they were family... it would be unrealistic for a mother to just glomp her child and be all sexual within a few chapters.

Koi Kaze involved a brother and sister who were separated when she was very young... and when they first met after becoming adults, they did not recognize each other. They fell in love thinking they were complete strangers. They didn’t find out they were siblings till the pops showed up. In the end they were ok with their sexual relationship because they pretty much lived apart for most of their lives unlike bro and sis anyway.

BIG difference.

Also, I happen to know couples who share a sweet, pure relationship outside of their bedroom...They still have sex... pure relationships are definitely real. And the girl and guy did start out sweet in Koi Kaze lol...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I was straight up shook when I was watching Koi Kaze--back in the dark ages of the internet, when I was doing fansubbing myself. Koi Kaze was not one of my projects, but a project of others in my group. I was so unassuming~~
Then BLAM.

"Oh... Oh my GOD.. Th.. they didn't.. did they...? I need to take a moment and breathe and then rewatch tha.... JFC THEY DID I AM FOREVER SCARRED."

And thus I bade farewell to my weeb innocence.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

This chapter is labeled “13.1,” which means it’s an in-between special chapter between 13 and 14. If we get a chapter 14, that’s when the main story will be continued.

Chapters labeled as decimals means it’s just an in-between filler or backstory.

There is no chapters labeled with decimals actually - it's just dynasty thing to add them for some reason (probably to keep chapters order?). In-between filler chapters marked with greek letters. Current chapter is a "proper" chapter - it's just long so Tayiaki divided it in two, so right now we have only first half (and it's actually marked as 13-1 not 13.1).

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow

To reply you must either login or sign up.