Forum › What's that manga called?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking for one where a girl dates a girl during school but she ends up getting pregnant and breaks up with her. Years down the line the girl encounters her ex with her kid who says shes divorced. Ends with them moving in together and one telling the other that she cant smoke in this house.

Spring Haze: The Path We Walk On

joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl dates a girl during school but she ends up getting pregnant and breaks up with her. Years down the line the girl encounters her ex with her kid who says shes divorced. Ends with them moving in together and one telling the other that she cant smoke in this house.

Spring Haze: The Path We Walk On

Thats it, thanks!

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Could you be a bit more specific?

Sorry I really can't remember much of it. Just forget about it, I'll probably find it someday by accident

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 8:13PM

joined Mar 12, 2019

I’m looking for the one where these girls meet at a hospital but then gets together after realizing one of the girls saw her as a romantic interest instead of a friend... I don’t remember the exact title, but was it called something along the lines of “kanojo libido?” If you have the exact title plz let me know. Thanks!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

primalyossi posted:

I’m looking for the one where these girls meet at a hospital but then gets together after realizing one of the girls saw her as a romantic interest instead of a friend... I don’t remember the exact title, but was it called something along the lines of “kanojo libido?” If you have the exact title plz let me know. Thanks!

Sounds like this, but Kanojo Libido does sound familiar, so maybe it's something else.

joined Mar 12, 2019

primalyossi posted:

Sounds like this, but Kanojo Libido does sound familiar, so maybe it's something else.

Ah yes! That’s the one. The English title is a lot different. Japanese title had the word Kanojo in it somewhere.. Thanks

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 11:26PM

joined Mar 19, 2019

Hi.
I need help.I cant find that one manga and it reallllly border me. I dont think it was yuri but there was OL that secretly had hobby watching movies. One day her co worker came to her house in rain and asked if she could stay night couse she found out that her bf was chating on her. And some time later she moved in with MC.
I hope that thats enough and i would realy realy ralllly appreciate it if someone could help!

Thanks

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Hi.
I need help.I cant find that one manga and it reallllly border me. I dont think it was yuri but there was OL that secretly had hobby watching movies. One day her co worker came to her house in rain and asked if she could stay night couse she found out that her bf was chating on her. And some time later she moved in with MC.
I hope that thats enough and i would realy realy ralllly appreciate it if someone could help!

Thanks

"Kine-san no Hitori de Cinema", maybe?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Inu posted:

Hi.

Thanks

Ask and you'll be given.

EDIT/ Damn you xP Then again I did only know it because of you x3

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 1:52PM

joined Mar 19, 2019

Inu posted:

Hi.

Thanks

Ask and you'll be given.

joined Mar 19, 2019

Inu posted:

Hi.

Thanks

Ask and you'll be given.

Thank you both! You're the best!

last edited at Mar 20, 2019 11:02AM

joined Nov 21, 2018

Looking for one about super powered lesbians sex fighting tournament, the same author made another story about a schoolgirl yandere and her enjo kosai crush.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Hello guys, I need sauce of this pic.

last edited at Mar 23, 2019 5:49AM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and the author's original doujins.

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

This and the author's original doujins.

Thanks.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

name was something like reverse or loop or something. MC had been abandoned in HS. Re-met her ex later and ex didnt remember her. made ex fall for her, moved in together, then abandoned her and disappeared next day. ex looked for her.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Marion Diabolito posted:

name was something like reverse or loop or something. MC had been abandoned in HS. Re-met her ex later and ex didnt remember her. made ex fall for her, moved in together, then abandoned her and disappeared next day. ex looked for her.

Here you go

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Marion Diabolito posted:

Here you go

Thanks, I actually considered roundabout but it didnt entirely make sense as a title. :)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Marion Diabolito posted:

Thanks, I actually considered roundabout but it didnt entirely make sense as a title. :)

No problem ;3 Yea, but it make sense in context of the story. The way she dealt with her problem was roundabout ;P

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't think Yonu's using an actual manga here. I think Yonu's manga is using The Sun Company in name and visuals only: she changed 日 (sun) to 星 (star); the covers are practically identical (the general layout/font use and the girl on the right is the exact same). I'm also not sure a story like that could exist, unless it's purposefully excessive. Here's the original translation of that bubble to get a better feeling of what this thing might look like:
So to start things off...
...ends up getting a job...
...letter arrives 80 years later...
...but the promise they made gets broken, and...
...however, 80 years is too long to wait...
...and that day, the remaining girl goes back home...
...and so, the other girl follows her, ...
...and that girl says her name is is Yuri-chan, and she...
...but even though that happened, they hitchhike along the...
...and at the halfway point, they're arrested...
...no choice but to jettison their cargo...
...unfortunately that sets off the...

If the cover is from O-Hisama Company, the story line is from O-Hoshisama no Rail. https://myanimelist.net/anime/1329/Ohoshisama_no_Rail Even the part about being arrested half way and jettisoning cargo. It's a drama anime.

joined Feb 24, 2018

A story about girl A leaving the country to do something leaving girl B behind which leads to girl B breaking up with girl A. The former then meets up with girl B years later at a restaurant where girl B proposes they get married to each other so she can legally open up a shop. Girl A refuses because it's so sudden since they haven't talked or seen each other since their break up. Girl B then admits that she broke up with girl A because she wanted her attention. Girl B proceeds to run away and is sad that girl A doesn't chase after her. Girl A catches up and accepts the proposal. HAPPY END! PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS MANGA! I'M GOING CRAZY!

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

A story about girl A leaving the country to do something leaving girl B behind which leads to girl B breaking up with girl A. The former then meets up with girl B years later at a restaurant where girl B proposes they get married to each other so she can legally open up a shop. Girl A refuses because it's so sudden since they haven't talked or seen each other since their break up. Girl B then admits that she broke up with girl A because she wanted her attention. Girl B proceeds to run away and is sad that girl A doesn't chase after her. Girl A catches up and accepts the proposal. HAPPY END! PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS MANGA! I'M GOING CRAZY!

Chapter 1 I think
https://mangadex.org/title/29213/yurikon
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yurikon

last edited at Mar 26, 2019 11:39PM

joined Feb 24, 2018

Chapter 1 I think
https://mangadex.org/title/29213/yurikon
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yurikon

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sadly, all the chapters are gone :( Oh well, I'll just read it from a different manga site. THANKS!!

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

A story about two girls in high school/college. both are a bit of a delinquent I think (dying hair), they fall in love with each other, get a bit of drama and at the end one of them gives a key to the other for their future home.

Sry I can't remember much details anymore. I read it on dynasty, but I think it was some years ago.

To reply you must either login or sign up.