Forum › What's that manga called?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018
UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

A one-shot featuring a girl with old-fashioned mannerisms (I think shaking hands was mentioned, in specific) whose nickname in the class is "Lord", because her name is either literally "Tono" or very similar to it.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins posted:

A one-shot featuring a girl with old-fashioned mannerisms (I think shaking hands was mentioned, in specific) whose nickname in the class is "Lord", because her name is either literally "Tono" or very similar to it.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sitting_behind_the_girl_i_love

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm also searching for a depressing one shot in which a girlfriend was trying to make a move but was rejected. Maybe she was washing the dishes? Dk, I know it's not much...

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sitting_behind_the_girl_i_love

That is the one, thank you!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Manga about two girls that plays tennis (or some kind of a similar game) and they're like rivals or maybe the rivalry is one sided. Lots of thx for someone who'll actually get what I'm saying.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Manga about two girls that plays tennis (or some kind of a similar game) and they're like rivals or maybe the rivalry is one sided. Lots of thx for someone who'll actually get what I'm saying.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_flower_and_the_star

?

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_flower_and_the_star

?
Ty! It's this one

joined Feb 8, 2019

I don't remember what the story was about but there was this one scene I remember and can't seem to find.

There's a girl in her room at a table looking at papers (maybe pictures). She wants to either tell a girl she loves her or use her first name (maybe both?) She says the words out loud and blushes so much the papers on her desk catch fire. And she's so amazed that while she's trying to put out the fire she starts praising the amazing power of the japanese language.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and its sequel this. Also, this.

joined Feb 8, 2019

This and its sequel this. Also, this.

Thank you, that's exactly it. I continue to be amazed by this forum.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This isn't exactly relevant to this forum but I didn't know where else to ask so here it goes.

Can anybody who can read Japanese tell me if this is Het or Yuri? This seems to be from a Yuri account and many yuri authors seem to have retweeted this (that's how I came to know about this) but I'm doubtful...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It has yuri (百合) in the post title at the very least.

joined Jan 9, 2017

It's definitely Yuri.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

It's definitely Yuri.

I mean absolutely no offense to anybody, I am confused if this is a butch lady or a man.

joined Jan 9, 2017

It's definitely Yuri.

I mean absolutely no offense to anybody, I am confused if this is a butch lady or a man.

Lady, they meet in the restroom and she asks "Did you think I was a man?"

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

what was the name of this manga?

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

I know this is kinda bizarre and probaby hard to find what its name is but please halp!

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 5:23PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This.

thanks!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Lady, they meet in the restroom and she asks "Did you think I was a man?"

Oh, thanks!

To reply you must either login or sign up.