Forum › Posts by Phamtastic

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

A one-shot where a little girl is taken care of by a witch (i think). They live on a small island. The little girl is always drawn to the horizon and wants to explore beyond it. However, the witch is displeased. She would always say things to stop her. In the end, It turns out that the girl dies multiple times in many ways trying to leave the island and is revived by the witch with no memory of her death. I NEED HELP PEOPLE! THANKS!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_want_to_become_your_memory

THANKS AGAIN!

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

A story about a mangaka, her assistant, and editor. The mangaka is overly considerate and reactive. In the first chapter, she has a deadline to meet but is afraid to send it in because she thinks that her editor is busy "doing her boyfriend" (which is obviously false). However, her assistant pegs her until she does. I NEED YOUR HELP FRIENDS!!

Here you go

THANKS!

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

A one-shot where a little girl is taken care of by a witch (i think). They live on a small island. The little girl is always drawn to the horizon and wants to explore beyond it. However, the witch is displeased. She would always say things to stop her. In the end, It turns out that the girl dies multiple times in many ways trying to leave the island and is revived by the witch with no memory of her death. I NEED HELP PEOPLE! THANKS!

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

Not sure if this has been suggested already but thumbnails for your lists? (To read, read, favourites etc).

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

A story about a mangaka, her assistant, and editor. The mangaka is overly considerate and reactive. In the first chapter, she has a deadline to meet but is afraid to send it in because she thinks that her editor is busy "doing her boyfriend" (which is obviously false). However, her assistant pegs her until she does. I NEED YOUR HELP FRIENDS!!

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

A one-shot story (I think, or part of an issue?) about 2 school girls. Girl A visits Girl B who works at a clothing shop often because she secretly has a crush on her, Girl B also feels the same way. I remember Girl A having black hair while Girl B has lighter coloured hair.

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

A story about girl A leaving the country to do something leaving girl B behind which leads to girl B breaking up with girl A. The former then meets up with girl B years later at a restaurant where girl B proposes they get married to each other so she can legally open up a shop. Girl A refuses because it's so sudden since they haven't talked or seen each other since their break up. Girl B then admits that she broke up with girl A because she wanted her attention. Girl B proceeds to run away and is sad that girl A doesn't chase after her. Girl A catches up and accepts the proposal. HAPPY END! PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS MANGA! I'M GOING CRAZY!

Chapter 1 I think
https://mangadex.org/title/29213/yurikon
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yurikon

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sadly, all the chapters are gone :( Oh well, I'll just read it from a different manga site. THANKS!!

Phamtastic
joined Feb 24, 2018

A story about girl A leaving the country to do something leaving girl B behind which leads to girl B breaking up with girl A. The former then meets up with girl B years later at a restaurant where girl B proposes they get married to each other so she can legally open up a shop. Girl A refuses because it's so sudden since they haven't talked or seen each other since their break up. Girl B then admits that she broke up with girl A because she wanted her attention. Girl B proceeds to run away and is sad that girl A doesn't chase after her. Girl A catches up and accepts the proposal. HAPPY END! PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS MANGA! I'M GOING CRAZY!