Forum › What's that manga called?

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

A story about two girls in high school/college. both are a bit of a delinquent I think (dying hair), they fall in love with each other, get a bit of drama and at the end one of them gives a key to the other for their future home.

Sry I can't remember much details anymore. I read it on dynasty, but I think it was some years ago.

Was the art style cutesy or more mature? I can think of five of similar stories like that atm.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

This.

That's it! Thank you so much! :)

joined Jan 29, 2018

So, can anyone tell what manga did this line came from , "You only need as much happiness as you can hold with your hands." I'm sure I've read it recently but, I can't just remember the title. Thank you in advance!

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

I’m looking for the one where this girl with curly hair is a college student and hides after accidentally listening in on the lesbian girl being confessed to. She gets found out because of her damn ringtone giving her away. They find her and the lesbian thanks her for the save. They become “friends”. One day they go out to a mixer but the lesbian has a fever and end up going home. The girl realizes she cares so much about the lesbian chick because she is in love.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BeehivesandCherries posted:

I’m looking for the one where this girl with curly hair is a college student and hides after accidentally listening in on the lesbian girl being confessed to. She gets found out because of her damn ringtone giving her away. They find her and the lesbian thanks her for the save. They become “friends”. One day they go out to a mixer but the lesbian has a fever and end up going home. The girl realizes she cares so much about the lesbian chick because she is in love.

I was even re-reading it recently.

joined Mar 28, 2019

BeehivesandCherries posted:

I was even re-reading it recently.

Omg guys I love you both. I was looking for the same thing! Thanks for the link.

joined Mar 28, 2019

I’m also looking for this super retro yuri manga where there’s this woman who loves her best friend. But the best friend already has a man. That doesn’t stop her and they kinda get together in the end. If you need more details: It is also explained in earlier chapters that she learned about lesbian sex by having relationships with other women. She has black hair and I believe her friend had lighter hair... Been looking for this for a very long time

last edited at Mar 29, 2019 8:07AM

joined Sep 16, 2014

Yuri manga where theres a panel that the boys are blurred.
Direct quote from panel: "ugh boys are gross I'll just imagine a mosaic over them." "Eew those boys are checking me out aren't they?"

(Sorry I dont really know how to link pics here)

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I’m also looking for this super retro yuri manga where there’s this woman who loves her best friend. But the best friend already has a man. That doesn’t stop her and they kinda get together in the end. If you need more details: It is also explained in earlier chapters that she learned about lesbian sex by having relationships with other women. She has black hair and I believe her friend had lighter hair... Been looking for this for a very long time

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/indigo_blue

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Yuri manga where theres a panel that the boys are blurred.
Direct quote from panel: "ugh boys are gross I'll just imagine a mosaic over them." "Eew those boys are checking me out aren't they?"

(Sorry I dont really know how to link pics here)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/how_well_stacked_and_surfboard_swapped_bodies

joined Mar 28, 2019

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/indigo_blue

Nope, the one I am looking for is super retro. In the super old quill pen manga style from way back when. Thank you for the link though, this manga seems good too!

I was looking for this couple she had this pixie hair cut and kinda annoyed by her gf attitude about wants to get attention this manga is colored and the people around them notice they are holding hands while walking.. Please help

joined Nov 13, 2018

I was looking for this couple she had this pixie hair cut and kinda annoyed by her gf attitude about wants to get attention this manga is colored and the people around them notice they are holding hands while walking.. Please help

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/girlfriends_living_together#1 ?

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 10:21AM

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/girlfriends_living_together#1 ?

Ohhhh.. Arigatou gozaimasu

joined Mar 28, 2019

I was searching for this manga about introvert girl who had a crush on this girl but cant express her love for her due to being shy.. Help.

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 2:24PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Thats a bit too vague - there are probably lots like that- got anything else to go on? What do the girls look like, can you remember anything specific that happens to help?

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 8:39PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Im trying to find one myself- I only really remember one scene tho-

I think its about girl A who is asked out by her best (childhood?) friend - she never thought of her like that but she agrees to go out with her- (I guess since she loves her as a friend and doesnt want to hurt her so is willing to try? I think the bf knows this?)

It skips to a few week later and girl A is thinking so far dating her friend has been just like how they normally hang out, and that this is fine, and it should just stay like this. They are on a date to the cinema - and after, stood outside as they are parting, her friend gives girl A a kiss (on the lips) as she leaves - I think its the first time she kissed her?

This kinda stuns girl A - I think the next scene is her thinking about it at home - and how they are meant to be dating and it made her heart race ? Maybe it starts her down the road to realising she feels more than friendship?

Some of that is vague recollection or guessing, but I clearly remember the cinema bit and the kiss outside it, even tho there are lots of people about.

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 10:07AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Im trying to find one myself- I only really remember one scene tho-

I think its about girl A who is asked out by her best (childhood?) friend - she never thought of her like that but she agrees to go out with her- (I guess since she loves her as a friend and doesnt want to hurt her so is willing to try? I think the bf knows this?)

It skips to a few week later and girl A is thinking so far dating her friend has been just like how they normally hang out, and that this is fine, and it should just stay like this. They are on a date to the cinema - and after, stood outside as they are parting, her friend gives girl A a kiss (on the lips) as she leaves - I think its the first time she kissed her?

This kinda stuns girl A - I think the next scene is her thinking about it at home - and how they are meant to be dating and it made her heart race ? Maybe it starts her down the road to realising she feels more than friendship?

Some of that is vague recollection or guessing, but I clearly remember the cinema bit and the kiss outside it, even tho there are lots of people about.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_love_awakened_by_a_kiss

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Many thanks - yup that's it :)

Img_20190716_154650
joined Oct 2, 2018

I'm looking for a manga about a girl who lives with different types of yokais and takes care of them. Later in the manga the girl helps a cat yokai. That's all I can remember about the manga . I don't think a read it on this site.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

S91 posted:

I'm looking for a manga about a girl who lives with different types of yokais and takes care of them. Later in the manga the girl helps a cat yokai. That's all I can remember about the manga . I don't think a read it on this site.

First thing that comes to mind.

joined Nov 2, 2017

Manga where the girls are concious that they're manga characters and they revolve around a harem. Then another girl accidently comes to the harem manga. She gets less popular so then the protaganist girl tries to help her get more popular. The plan was to have the male protaganist do an ecchi scene with her but the protag girl saves the new girl. They end up in a locker and that's all I remember.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine

Edit:
Wow, that was a photo finish!

last edited at Apr 4, 2019 8:10PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Manga where the girls are concious that they're manga characters and they revolve around a harem. Then another girl accidently comes to the harem manga. She gets less popular so then the protaganist girl tries to help her get more popular. The plan was to have the male protaganist do an ecchi scene with her but the protag girl saves the new girl. They end up in a locker and that's all I remember.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_fourth_heroine

Edit: someone beat me to it.

last edited at Apr 3, 2019 7:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.