Forum › Comprehensive Tovarisch discussion

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

HOLY SHIT AN UPDATE! thanks you so much for this <3

joined May 1, 2015

Yes, I am glad that this story is still being translated. I love every single one of these characters. Kana is still best girl.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

IT LIVES!!!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Holy hell they brought it back, the bastards really did it!
Now I just have to reread everything because I forgot what the hell is going on

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

2 noroi no aoi chan chapters and now a sougou tovarisch update what a time to be alive

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Woo! Update! Thanks! Going to need reread this though. Which is also good as a lot of stuff lately doesn't seem to be for me. Heh.

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 10:11PM

joined Oct 19, 2015

No joke, I ordered the raw volumes last week cause I assumed this would never be finished.

I don't know how to feel now

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

No joke, I ordered the raw volumes last week cause I assumed this would never be finished.

I don't know how to feel now

well this is my third favorite yuri manga of all time so even if they finish the translation i´ll be glad to buy it online

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

i've waited years and decades for this update

joined Apr 15, 2013

This has been a damn good year for yuri so far. I mean, the rest of the world is kind of a shitshow but hey, at least we've got translated Arata Iri to keep our spirits up.

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

IT'S ALIVE!!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

IT'S BACK!!!!

joined Oct 26, 2016

At this rate we'll be able to finish the next volume in ~6 years xD.

Thank you scanlation team for keeping this alive still.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I sure hope that means chapter 9-12 will be translated eventually. Even if the "breaks" are longer than the main story at this point.

And I can't help it but
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/comprehensive_tovarisch_break_time_part_7#9
This is not how graphs work dear author!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

This is one of the ones I cleaned? I thought that they had released all the ones I worked on. That was apparently sitting for awhile waiting for a typesetter.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Nearly TWO FREAKING YEARS... WOW! I'll probably have to go back and re-read the earlier chapters to truly appreciate this one, even though it's awesome as is.

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

Wow its been a while since this manga received an update i hope we get more

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

Wow its been a while since this manga received an update i hope we get more

joined May 1, 2013

This manga is weird. I really like the characters (especially the four idiots and the idiot tanned girl), and I love the art, but I have a really hard time telling anyone apart.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

\o/

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Fuck yes, more angry fluffer and retarded school friends.

joined Dec 31, 2010

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/comprehensive_tovarisch_break_time_part_7#9
This is not how graphs work dear author!

Actually it works if you take the bottom axis to be a simply unlabelled "time" axis. The "bad" needs to be moved to the left to remove ambiguity though.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am glad to see it updating, I really like it, but I wonder how many people will think it's a Kiss and a White Lily knock-off by now?

For those of you unfamiliar with it, it's like Shiramine had all her worst qualities but Yurine was more of a neko than a tachi.

last edited at Mar 14, 2019 7:01PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I am glad to see it updating, I really like it, but I wonder how many people will think it's a Kiss and a White Lily knock-off by now?

For those of you unfamiliar with it, it's like Shiramine had all her worst qualities but Yurine was more of a neko than a tachi.

also this one is older if i recall correctly (maybe im wrong feel free to correct me if i am)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

also this one is older if i recall correctly (maybe im wrong feel free to correct me if i am)

Yes, Kiss/White Lily elicited comparisons to this right from its first chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.