Forum › Their Story discussion

joined Aug 22, 2016

As much as I miss Mo Xionan she really dodged a bullet with SJ

SJ called QT a wimp for her having an emotional response to being assaulted by a voyeur. Now SJ sneaks up behind QT and grabs her while later insinuating she may do something to QT because QT is defenseless. This after telling QT that QT herself just doesn't understand things.

I've been patient with this but I'm done now. Good for SJ, she has her bragging rights now...

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 8:07PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

SJ called QT a wimp for her having an emotional response to being assaulted by a voyeur. Now SJ sneaks up behind QT and grabs her while later insinuating she may do something to QT because QT is defenseless. This after telling QT that QT herself just doesn't understand things.

I've been patient with this but I'm done now. Good for SJ, she has her bragging rights now...

SJ and QT have had a teasing, bantering relationship from the beginning. It’s true that SJ loves pushing QT’s buttons, and it’s also obvious that QT doesn’t really mind. There are lots of relationships where one partner consistently mildly ruffles the other one’s feathers because they both enjoy having them smoothed down again.

And what anybody ever saw in the bland, colorless semi-stalker Mo Xionan I’ll never know.

joined Aug 22, 2016

SJ and QT have had a teasing, bantering relationship from the beginning. It’s true that SJ loves pushing QT’s buttons, and it’s also obvious that QT doesn’t really mind. There are lots of relationships where one partner consistently mildly ruffles the other one’s feathers because they both enjoy having them smoothed down again.

And what anybody ever saw in the bland, colorless semi-stalker Mo Xionan I’ll never know.

I don't recall anything about Mo being a stalker and if anything it was SJ being facetiously kind to her that lead Mo to think that she had a chance with SJ. Otherwise what is colorless about someone that is caring of others, willing to stand against bullies at their own expense and not asking anything for it, and going out of their way to help another by returning their lost items? And Mo does all this even though she feels rotten about herself.

That said, if we use the term for someone being "colorful" as to mean offensive then I'm fine with Mo being "colorless" in this sense.

And that's fine between them, I take exception with SJ calling QT a wimp for crying and then the story carrying on as if for QT the voyeurism never happened. Of course it is good to promote the defending of those subject to assault and harassment, and it is true that assault victims do respond differently so I'm not looking for QT to respond any particular way here, but I don't like the portrayal that QT is just an unknowing and defenseless person for SJ to tease at her leisure.

last edited at Jan 23, 2019 10:21PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That said, if we use the term for someone being "colorful" as to mean offensive then I'm fine with Mo being "colorless" in this sense.

Never in the history of the English language has calling someone “colorful” (i.e., “vivid,” “memorable,” “doesn’t blend into the background like dull wallpaper,” etc.) meant that the person was ”offensive.”

Your ability to make up the definition of words out of nothing is matched by your ability to read a story that exists only in your head.

joined Jul 30, 2014

SJ is too smooth. With the kiss being official, I expect the next big step handholding.

joined Mar 8, 2019

So Qui had someone else she likes/liked aside from Sun right?

Chapter 63
Qui admits she likes someone.

Chapter 65
Qui just looks at Sun when Sun asks who it is.

Chapter 86
Qui says she’s unable to return Sun’s feelings so that means Sun isn’t the person Qui likes.

Chapter 146
Qui does ‘that’ with Sun but it seems like she only did it cuz Sun looked sad.

Now it’s clear Qui’s developed feelings because Sun is just so smooth but I wonder if whoever Qui originally likes/liked will later disrupt them?

It could just remain nice and fluffy but I think there might be a little drama later.

Since it seems the pink haired girl’s been dropped from the story that means probably someone new is gonna come in to stir up trouble.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chapter 63

Chapter 65

Chapter 86
Qui says she’s unable to return Sun’s feelings so that means Sun isn’t the person Qui likes.

Chapter 146

Now it’s clear Qui’s developed feelings because Sun is just so smooth but I wonder if whoever Qui originally likes/liked will later disrupt them?

It could just remain nice and fluffy but I think there might be a little drama later.

Since it seems the pink haired girl’s been dropped from the story that means probably someone new is gonna come in to stir up trouble.

Talk about cherry-picking evidence:

Chapter 63:
QT says she likes someone.

Chapter 64:
QT rubs her face on SJ’s tits.

Chapter 65:
QT looks at SJ when SJ asks her who she likes.

Chapter 81:
SJ tells QT she likes her (romantically).

Chapter 82:
QT says she can’t return her feelings.

Chapter 87:
QT feels awkward around SJ and isn’t sure she wants to see her. SJ turns and smiles, and QT’s heart totally loses its shit in an epic putong-putong, doki-doki, pitter-patter meltdown.

My reading: QT has liked SJ for quite some time, but in chapter 82 she “can’t return her feelings” because they’re both girls. She later decides that “we’re both girls” doesn’t matter.

And while absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, there’s absolutely no other evidence that QT likes someone besides SJ, and a great deal of evidence that QT likes SJ, and pretty much always has.

Likes her a lot, in fact.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Chapter 63

Chapter 65

Chapter 86

Chapter 146

Chapter 63:

Chapter 64:

Chapter 65:

Chapter 81:

Chapter 82:

Chapter 87:
QT feels awkward around SJ and isn’t sure she wants to see her. SJ turns and smiles, and QT’s heart totally loses its shit in an epic putong-putong, doki-doki, pitter-patter meltdown.

My reading: QT has liked SJ for quite some time, but in chapter 82 she “can’t return her feelings” because they’re both girls. She later decides that “we’re both girls” doesn’t matter.

And while absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, there’s absolutely no other evidence that QT likes someone besides SJ, and a great deal of evidence that QT likes SJ, and pretty much always has.

Chapter 43
SJ wipes herself and QT’s heart beats faster.

There are times prior to the confession where she gets those feelings around SJ but she doesn’t seem to understand why she’s feeling that way.

Chapter 63
Unless QT answered in a non romantic way, I’d say she legitimately liked someone else. Or maybe not liked, but at least had a crush on someone but it isn’t SJ.

Chapter 64
I don’t think the touchiness is evidence that QT likes SJ. They’re girls and it’s normal for girls to be touchy with each other. In QT’s case, at that point it’s entirely platonic.

For SJ, it’s clearly romantic since she’s liked QT forever.

Chapter 65
For me, that look definitely means QT hasn’t recognized that she likes SJ. If she had, she definitely wouldn’t be able to look SJ in the eyes!

QT is they type who gets flustered so if she realized how she feels for SJ, she’d be an awkward but adorable mess even in the beginning.

And yeah, she was awkward in the beginning but that’s because she thought SJ was a bully.

Chapter 80
QT says she’s not good around ‘people’ but the picture shows girls so I’m going to guess that QT doesn’t have a lot of friends, despite being popular.

This probably means guys are quick to confess and girls are probably jealous of her because she’s been pretty forever.

Basically people know who she is because she’s hot but that doesn’t mean they’re close with her.

Chapter 82
I suppose it’s open to interpretation but QT says implicitly that she doesn’t like SJ like that. SJ is her friend and that’s why she’s taking the confession seriously and she doesn’t want to give SJ false hope that she could reciprocate.

To me it means: I don’t like you right now but I don’t want to say I could and hurt you when it turns out that I can’t.

Which means SJ definitely isn’t who QT was talking about when she answered that she likes someone.

Chapter 106
QT doesn’t understand why she’s feeling nervous after SQ touched her eyelashes, which I take means she hasn’t confronted/recognized that her feelings have become romantic.

Chapter 110
QT confesses that she feels lonely because no ones ever home.

I included this because it explains why QT is touchy with SJ. This and the fact that she doesn’t have close friends means QT’s touchiness stems from her feeling lonely and alienated, not necessarily because she likes SJ.

At least not at this point.

Chapter 146
After what happens, QT’s motivation for it is that she doesn’t want to see SJ cry. They’re friends and she doesn’t want to see her hurt.

And obviously this means she still hasn’t recognized that she actually has feelings for SJ.

Chapter 159
QT won’t admit that they’re dating.

But that’s probably because SJ hasn’t really asked her out properly.

I’m not denying that QT likes SJ. Clearly her feelings, their bond, has been steadily getting stronger and even though she didn’t know it, she definitely does reciprocate SJ’s feelings. QT has felt similar to SJ way longer than she herself realizes.

I'm saying I don’t think SJ is the person QT was referring to when she was asked who she likes because QT hadn’t given her feelings for SJ any thought at that point.

Which means there could be someone else.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm saying I don’t think SJ is the person QT was referring to when she was asked who she likes because QT hadn’t given her feelings for SJ any thought at that point.

And I'm saying that, except for that highly ambiguous statement in Chapter 63, there is absolutely no evidence in the text for the existence of this other person--who they are, where they are now, when QT knew them, what relationship they might have had--nothing.

Of course, since QT never directly answered the question "Who do you like?," it's theoretically possible that some hitherto unknown, unnamed, undescribed person from QT's past might appear, in which case you would be correct.

But judging by the dynamic of the interactions between QT and SJ both before and afterward, I think that's very, very unlikely. It's much more likely that the Chapter 63 statement either (in descending order of likeliness) applies to SJ in a way that QT doesn't want to directly admit, was a bluff by QT of some kind, or was simply the author leaving a door open for potential future drama, a possibility that, by any concrete evidence from the text, has long since been abandoned.

QT's primary character trait is her ambivalence in how she deals with and expresses her own emotions, especially towards SJ--moments after her "I can't return your feelings speech" she's throwing herself into SJ's arms. Again and again their interactions are structured around a push-me-pull-you dynamic in which QT resists giving SJ exactly what she wants (and thus granting Ms. Cockypants the upper hand) while still expressing how much SJ means to her.

In other words, QT is the last person in the world for whom the phrase "I like someone," in the context she says it, is going to have that contractual, binary, either-or meaning it often has in other stories.

joined Mar 8, 2019

And I'm saying that, except for that highly ambiguous statement in Chapter 63, there is absolutely no evidence in the text for the existence of this other person--who they are, where they are now, when QT knew them, what relationship they might have had--nothing.

There has been little mention about either of their pasts so I believe it’s a definite possibility.

In these types of stories, it’s common to bring in a character to disrupt the flow of progress or even incite jealousy to further the relationship.

If a new person is brought in, we would probably get their backstory from their point of view, just like we got from the pink haired girl.

But judging by the dynamic of the interactions between QT and SJ both before and afterward, I think that's very, very unlikely. It's much more likely that the Chapter 63 statement either (in descending order of likeliness) applies to SJ in a way that QT doesn't want to directly admit, was a bluff by QT of some kind, or was simply the author leaving a door open for potential future drama, a possibility that, by any concrete evidence from the text, has long since been abandoned.

It could be thrown away, just like how pink haired girls confession went. I just would not discount it as a possibility.

I’m a little unsure if the updates are regular but the translations update infrequently so this could all be moot. Perhaps the author is losing interest in the story so they won’t throw in too many curveballs.

QT's primary character trait is her ambivalence in how she deals with and expresses her own emotions, especially towards SJ--moments after her "I can't return your feelings speech" she's throwing herself into SJ's arms. Again and again their interactions are structured around a push-me-pull-you dynamic in which QT resists giving SJ exactly what she wants (and thus granting Ms. Cockypants the upper hand) while still expressing how much SJ means to her.

Like I said, I believe QT is tactile because of her parents absense and her lack of friends.

In the beginning the things she does were never meant to be romantic for QT. She finally has someone she can connect with so she’s essentially latching on and doesn’t see a problem with touching SJ since SJ is also a girl and they are friends.

In other words, QT is the last person in the world for whom the phrase "I like someone," in the context she says it, is going to have that contractual, binary, either-or meaning it often has in other stories.

I think that’s the difference between us. You’re inferring that QT is ambivalent about things but I don’t think she is.

She’s pretty in touch with her emotions. She just doesn’t want to admit them aloud. Like in the case of her parents, it’s clear she’s lonely but doesn’t want to say she is because she seems to feel like she’d be seen as ungrateful for it.

I think she has trouble admitting her true feelings to others due to how previous people reacted. Maybe previous relations were always quick to dismiss her feelings. Maybe they even belittled her emotions and thought she was too sensitive. Hence why she’s sad when SJ admits she thinks QT is weird.

In her inner musings, QT clearly still hasn’t figured out she likes SJ. Mostly I think she hasn’t given it much thought.

She’s operating on instinct. She feels comfortable SJ so she’s touchy and when SJ told her she likes her, she hugged SJ not because she reciprocated but because she admires SJ for not being pushy. Which I infer means that she probably has lost friendships due to her rejecting their confessions.

QT and SJ just seem to be the type who don’t dwell too much on thoughts. They just accept things as is, especially SJ.

But I suppose we just have varying opinions on our interpretations so we might never see eye to eye.

I just wanted to point out the possibility that QT may have liked someone else and that she was never aware she had romantic inclinations toward SJ.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I just wanted to point out the possibility that QT may have liked someone else and that she was never aware she had romantic inclinations toward SJ.

You're right--we're reading this story entirely differently. QT may be doing things for entirely different reasons than she appears to be doing them, so your speculations may be correct. We have no access to "her true feelings" except for what she says and does, nor do we have any knowledge of the existence of significant characters who have not been introduced.

That Chapter 86 sequence is exactly what I meant by the "push-me-pull-you" nature of SJ and QT's relationship. I don't mean that QT is ambivalent about whether she has feelings for QT--she's ambivalent about how and when she expresses them, especially if it means letting SJ have the upper hand in the exchange.

It's the crucial scene in the whole story up to that point, a complete redefinition of their relationship: after the confession, SJ tells QT that she doesn't need to return her feelings or take responsibility. QT then says "I don't want to talk anymore with you," to which SJ responds, "Thank you for still being willing to speak to me." SJ knows that QT doesn't literally mean that she doesn't want to talk to her anymore--quite the opposite. (Then she pats her head and QT jumps on top of SJ).

You of course have the right to your own reading, but to argue that this scene is example of how girls are just thoughtlessly tactile with each other is quite preposterous-- this girl has just confessed to her.

Actually, I'm wrong: QT hates SJ--she says so right here.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/their_story_ch159

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 7:38PM

joined Mar 6, 2019

QT’s heart totally loses its shit in an epic putong-putong, doki-doki, pitter-patter meltdown.

Glorious phrasing, thanks for making me laugh!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Chapter 63

Chapter 65

Chapter 86

Chapter 146

Chapter 63:

Chapter 64:

Chapter 65:

Chapter 81:

Chapter 82:

Chapter 87:

What's more, if you go back to that first scene where she says she likes someone, Why would she dodge the subject if that person isn't Sun Jing? Her behavior there only makes sense in the context that she is thinking about Sun Jing.

But being gay isn't easy in most societies, and China can be particularly harsh about nonconformity. She recognizes her feelings there, but later, when Sun Jing confesses, she is afraid to take the plunge. So she retreats for awhile, but is unwilling to break ties, and then later when she realizes how much her hesitation is hurting Sun Jing, she breaks down and dives in.

Is it -possible- that she had somebody else she was crushing on? I guess, but it'd be weird not to show it. (Of course I still think it's weird how we skipped the resolution on Mo's plot. Sorry, B, we're on opposite sides of that one. ;p ) I don't think it's necessary to explain her behavior.

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 10:53PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

. (Of course I still think it's weird how we skipped the resolution on Mo's plot. Sorry, B, we're on opposite sides of that one. ;p ) I don't think it's necessary to explain her behavior.

Mo boring--must smash! lol

I think there's just no room for Mo in the new one-page dispensation; she would have been fine (I guess) in old extended-arc mode, like that chick who had the hots for Mophead.

I just don't get all the love for what hits me as a pretty much nothing character.

joined Mar 8, 2019

You're right--we're reading this story entirely differently. QT may be doing things for entirely different reasons than she appears to be doing them, so your speculations may be correct. We have no access to "her true feelings" except for what she says and does, nor do we have any knowledge of the existence of significant characters who have not been introduced.

But that’s what I mean. The access we have to her true feelings are in her thoughts and QT clearly says she doesn’t know why she reacts the way she does to SJ which means she hasn’t recognized she sees SJ in a romantic capacity.

I’m not saying she doesn’t have romantic feelings. It’s just that she fails to realize what they are because she hasn’t given them much thought.

SJ is completely different story since she pursued QT due to her romantic feelings.

I think QT is catching up but the confession was not the instance where she accepted/recognized that she has feelings for SJ.

That Chapter 86 sequence is exactly what I meant by the "push-me-pull-you" nature of SJ and QT's relationship. I don't mean that QT is ambivalent about whether she has feelings for QT--she's ambivalent about how and when she expresses them, especially if it means letting SJ have the upper hand in the exchange.

It's the crucial scene in the whole story up to that point, a complete redefinition of their relationship: after the confession, SJ tells QT that she doesn't need to return her feelings or take responsibility. QT then says "I don't want to talk anymore with you," to which SJ responds, "Thank you for still being willing to speak to me." SJ knows that QT doesn't literally mean that she doesn't want to talk to her anymore--quite the opposite. (Then she pats her head and QT jumps on top of SJ).

You of course have the right to your own reading, but to argue that this scene is example of how girls are just thoughtlessly tactile with each other is quite preposterous-- this girl has just confessed to her.

Actually, I'm wrong: QT hates SJ--she says so right here.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/their_story_ch159

Chapter 159 scene is meant to be her response to SJ’s teasing and it’s clearly not meant to be taken seriously.

But in reference to chapter 86, that has an entirely different tone.

It is definitely a redefining moment in their relationship. You seem to see it as proof that QT and SJ are dancing around their feelings or trying to outdo each other but I really think it’s just awkwardness due to QT not really being able to define her feelings.

And you also said that QT’s hesitance in reciprocation is because SJ is a girl but SJ asks her if QT thinks she’s disgusting and she says no.

For me, SJ being a girl has no bearing for QT’s hesitance. It has to do with a failure on QT’s part to realize that she actually feels the same for SJ. Maybe due to lack of having close friends, she assumes this is just how girls are with each other.

I also see that scene as a defining moment for QT but not in the way you do. For me, it’s where QT finally is given a reason as to why she reacts the way she does around SJ. SJ defines her feelings and it leads QT to possibly think of her in a romantic light later on in the story.

And just like I said, I really believe QT is just reacting without much thought, because this is how she has always been with QT, and possibly she wants to also express her gratitude that SJ isn’t pushing for anything and is still willing to be her friend even though they may never date.

The hug wasn’t meant to be a sign of reciprocation but more of a sign that they are still in fact, friends.

Because I think that’s the whole point of their relationship. Whatever happens, whether they end up dating or not, they want to perserve their friendship because they don’t want to lose the bond they’ve found with each other.

And also, thanks for being great about the exchange of opinions. It’s nice to know that people can share opinions without being combative.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

. (Of course I still think it's weird how we skipped the resolution on Mo's plot. Sorry, B, we're on opposite sides of that one. ;p ) I don't think it's necessary to explain her behavior.

Mo boring--must smash! lol

I think there's just no room for Mo in the new one-page dispensation; she would have been fine (I guess) in old extended-arc mode, like that chick who had the hots for Mophead.

I just don't get all the love for what hits me as a pretty much nothing character.

(Rub chin) I empathised with her before we even got the (somewhat) explicit reveal that she was in love with Sun Jing. I remember that feeling of being in high school, liking someone but being afraid to express it because they might not feel the same way. And knowing that she was always on a collision course with heartbreak because while she has no idea about QT, we're all watching that relationship develop...

I just felt bad for her. She wasn't doing anything wrong, she seemed nice, but the world just isn't fair sometimes, and SJ liked somebody else. On top of that, I was kind of hoping that her heartbreak would lead to some character development for Sun Jing. Maybe teach her to pay attention to what the people around her are feeling a bit.

Aaaaand honestly, I was also kind of hoping we could get another side couple going out of this eventually, but it sure looks like Tan Jiu has just decided to abandon it entirely. It'd be nice to at least know why, too. Was the IRL stuff getting her down and she needed a waffy date arc? Or did she get blowback from defensive fans? Or some other reason I haven't thought of?

I dunno, but the way it just dead-ended just left a bad taste in my mouth.

joined Mar 8, 2019

What's more, if you go back to that first scene where she says she likes someone, Why would she dodge the subject if that person isn't Sun Jing? Her behavior there only makes sense in the context that she is thinking about Sun Jing.

I still maintain that she would be awkward if she had realized at that time that she has feelings for SJ.

I think QT’s comfortable around SJ when SJ asks her who she likes because at this point it isn’t SJ yet. We didn’t have that awkward red in the face moment like I expect QT to do when in the face of her crush.

For me, it could mean she’s looking/avoiding because she doesn’t want to talk about it.

Or maybe QT’s wondering why SJ is being insistent about finding out who.

But being gay isn't easy in most societies, and China can be particularly harsh about nonconformity. She recognizes her feelings there, but later, when Sun Jing confesses, she is afraid to take the plunge. So she retreats for awhile, but is unwilling to break ties, and then later when she realizes how much her hesitation is hurting Sun Jing, she breaks down and dives in.

That’s a decent interpretation but I still maintain QT’s romantic feelings are unknown at this point and the hug is a sign that their friendship is still intact.

I really do think QT is demonstrative and tactile due to her being isolated from her parents and her lack of friends. I don’t think her reactions are meant to be romantic at all. I mean, if QT knew she liked SJ then why was she so chill about asking her to come over after the confession?

The total lack of freaking out about having her crush coming over just demonstrates that she hasn’t processed her feelings yet.

Is it -possible- that she had somebody else she was crushing on? I guess, but it'd be weird not to show it. (Of course I still think it's weird how we skipped the resolution on Mo's plot. Sorry, B, we're on opposite sides of that one. ;p ) I don't think it's necessary to explain her behavior.

Not that weird. Like I said, it’s pretty common trend in stories to introduce a character to rock the boat.

Though as I said, it seems to be a moot point now since it seems like the author might be losing steam for the story so I’m thinking this’ll be less complicated. Which is fine because I just want QT and SJ to live happily ever after. Which according to the future shots, they will.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Not that weird. Like I said, it’s pretty common trend in stories to introduce a character to rock the boat.

But it never did. The closest it's come was Mo, and she was crushing on Sun Jing. We've seen plenty of scenes of QT at school interacting with various students, and she's never showed the -slightest- interest in anyone but Sun Jing. That's where the weird choice is, not the idea of a rival in general, but the idea that they would have one and not bring it up AT ALL in the time between "Sun Jing confessed" and "They are now a couple".

Though as I said, it seems to be a moot point now since it seems like the author might be losing steam for the story so I’m thinking this’ll be less complicated. Which is fine because I just want QT and SJ to live happily ever after. Which according to the future shots, they will.

Well, yeah, they definitely were always going to end up together, the question has always been how, not if.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 1:38PM

joined Mar 8, 2019

But it never did. The closest it's come was Mo, and she was crushing on Sun Jing. We've seen plenty of scenes of QT at school interacting with various students, and she's never showed the -slightest- interest in anyone but Sun Jing. That's where the weird choice is, not the idea of a rival in general, but the idea that they would have one and not bring it up AT ALL in the time between "Sun Jing confessed" and "They are now a couple".

I don’t think the author would have introduced someone that’s a current/frequent presence in QT’s life since they already did that with Mo.

That’s why I said someone from QT’s past.

A childhood friend or a tutor or someone like that could have been the person QT was talking about when SJ asked her who she liked.

Though I gather from peoples responses that I’m the minority in believing that QT only thought of SJ as a friend and hadn’t realized she liked SJ when SJ asked QT who she likes.

And like I said, I don’t think it’s weird because these sorts of unexpected curveballs have been thrown in stories a lot as a way to prolong the narrative.

We don’t know anything about QT’s or SJ’s past so I think there’s plenty of wiggle room for an insert.

That said, I don’t think it really matters now since the author is just focusing on the progression of their relationship since they seem to be losing interest in QT and SJ’s story. It seems like it’ll all be wrapped up in one nice neat package so I’m not expecting any sort of turbulence.

I just wanted to know if anyone else out there thought it was possible that QT was talking about someone else when she said she liked someone.

Well, yeah, they definitely were always going to end up together, the question has always been how, not if.

We know the how now too.

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 3:04PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Is this story cancelled or dropped yet? The story’s been going no where for about a year now.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The story’s been going no where for about a year now.

You can thank God-Emperor Xi and his Cultural Revolution for that.
#justtotalitarianthings

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 3:01AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

random posted:

God-Emperor

Trash Muppet is the proper title for someone like that. At least show them the proper respect, ffs!

joined Jul 26, 2016

random posted:

God-Emperor

Trash Muppet is the proper title for someone like that. At least show them the proper respect, ffs!

Much too crude for my tastes and misses the irony of the country having de facto regressed into a plain old autocracy, or as close as makes no meaningful difference, like 1912 didn't even happen. (Reckon it won't turn hereditary yet but you never know...)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah, I only discovered it yesterday, and, now, I've completed reading what was made thus far. I must keep this one on my radar.

To reply you must either login or sign up.