Forum › Cat & Piercing discussion

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

That punchline got me, and the Takemiya Grin©™ at the end.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Asking as one of the failures of humanity. Is breaking up that bad? To me it's something that is bound to happen anyway, so why would they get sad/upset? When someone broke up with me, the first thing i do was check how long that relationship lasted, it once was my little hobby, lol.

Well it just because you haven't truly love someone.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Bisexual...hmmm, from Nekomura...hmm, i`ll avoid this...
I got very triggered by this story
Pd. Toxic relationship...
Really i feel dissapointed and surprised that Nekomura draw this...

The fact that mc is bisexual is like, what matters the least in this story.

It’s kind of crazy to me that so many people hate bisexual characters in yuri. It’s usually ends up being some weird purity thing and I dunno, it’s odd. Like of all the things to be bothered by in the story, it’s that the girl who is seemingly repeatedly taken adavantage of and treated like crap is bisexual?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I like this!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I dunno, I for one thought this was really sexy

Plus that grin at the end
Oooh it gives me chills!

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

She's got them cold dead eyes. Like a doll's eyes.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I really likes this~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Plus that grin at the end
Oooh it gives me chills!

She's going full Mike Tyson on the other ear now.

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ahh.. I really enjoyed this, though I know that I'm warped by nature haha. A warning for creepy or abuse might be warranted though, or at least cheating since it happened in the beginning and I imagine would deter people who'd been in abusive relationships also maybe? I'm one of those people who DOES want to see more content like this* story though as I very much enjoy it, but it sucks if the lack of appropriate tagging is resurfacing trauma for other users :S

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 10:50AM

PurpleForests
Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Super cool story idea though, and love that there is more bisexual representation <3 I never got the appeal of piercings because I always considered them mutilation personally, compared to tattoos which I adore. This manga taught me a kinky perspective on it I didn't have before though :p so I like it

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It’s kind of crazy to me that so many people hate bisexual characters in yuri. It’s usually ends up being some weird purity thing and I dunno, it’s odd. Like of all the things to be bothered by in the story, it’s that the girl who is seemingly repeatedly taken adavantage of and treated like crap is bisexual?

Probably better for your sanity if you pretty much ignore anything the OP here says. Usually it's just selfish dreck about how yuri needs to be fluffy and pure according to some personal standard.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I love it. The feelings are mutual and no one ended up with a guy, that’s all that matters to me. I love when characters are Possessive, really sends a chill down my spine. Nekomura amd Yukiko are really good at this kind of them, more please

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I love it. The feelings are mutual and no one ended up with a guy, that’s all that matters to me. I love when characters are Possessive, really sends a chill down my spine. Nekomura amd Yukiko are really good at this kind of them, more please

I like it too. Too many people on this site don't understand the difference between being controlling, and being possessive. It's ok to want to hold onto the one/s that you love, and people show that in different ways. I also really like the raw physicality of piercing your lover's ear with a bite. It's strange, yeah, but it isn't abusive when both parties agree to it.

joined Sep 6, 2018

For a girl to go through that sort of “abuse”—wow, she must be at the end of her rope (as in, exhausted all options to surviving). For the other partner to subject her to mutilation like that underlies a fairly cold and calculating person devoid of a soul. Yeah, this is a totally toxic relationship.

For the bitten girl to lie about her injury is a signal of victory for the biter... this is a sad story to me. The bitten person is setting herself up for future abuse because she’s establishing a pattern of hiding her abuse from others and accepting her fate in an abusive relationship.

The manga is well drawn, but the outcome isn’t a pleasant one.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Oh no, for me it matter a lot...it said what the story going to, and exactly going to be toxic...I read a lot of yuri stories in the past, and i know when the story become bad...i don't see the art, most the story and this is toxic relationship, besides i have a big phobia (mostly disgusting reading stories that include bisexual girls)...so that count to me, not my tastes.

I'm noticing a pattern in your comments. You need to stop referring to everything you don't like as toxic, and also stop spewing vitriolic hate towards bisexuals. Times like this make me wish this site had a way to report users.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 3:12PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Tyson-chan... This really did feel predatory.

Cool punchline.

Why did the biter chomp the ear off anyways? A reminder of girlfriends past that needs erasing?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Tyson-chan... This really did feel predatory.

Cool punchline.

Why did the biter chomp the ear off anyways? A reminder of girlfriends past that needs erasing?

She didn't bite her ear off. She bit a hole into it with her canines. Not hard if you have sharp ones like I do, but not a pleasant way to get your ear pierced. However, she's the one that wanted it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 3:16PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Obviously, it's a way to mark her.

She removes the previous piercings and leaves only her own "mark".

joined Sep 6, 2018

I like it too. Too many people on this site don't understand the difference between being controlling, and being possessive. It's ok to want to hold onto the one/s that you love, and people show that in different ways. I also really like the raw physicality of piercing your lover's ear with a bite. It's strange, yeah, but it isn't abusive when both parties agree to it.

Ummm, there was no prior notice to MC of what’s going to happen. It just happened. There was nothing like: “Do you mind if I do a ‘Mike Tyson’ on your ear?”

That to me is abuse... she’ll seriously need some antibiotics to stave off infection from a human bite—they’re worse than a dog bite.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 3:25PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Both of them are incredibly possessive
For all we know the biting is consensual, just not shown, and the new girlfriend didn't want to be just another piercing to the mc. I don't really see the problem

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 3:26PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Clueless1 posted:

Ummm, there was no prior notice to MC of what’s going to happen. It just happened. There was nothing like: “Do you mind if I do a ‘Mike Tyson’ on your ear?”

That to me is abuse...

And some people like, or even want, to be "abused" that way. It's a lifestyle.

Who are you to judge?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

For a second I thought she did a Mike Tyson and bit her ear off lol

This was a bit darker for Nekomura but still pretty desirous. I liked the change.

Also sweet jesus, why does everyone that writes about bisexual characters have them have like a million partners beforehand?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Went better than expected...maybe? At one point I was assuming she would literally bite the old piercings out. Shuri seems happy so it's possibly fine, but Ao's personality seems to have shifted - and darkened - from the one Shuri supposedly fell in love with. You always hear accounts like this, "they were so kind and gentle until we got married", etc. Possessiveness can twist people terribly sometimes.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

lmao what are people overreacting. Liking the change of pace, as always a MASTAHPIECE by nekomura

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Well, on a second read, 1 is a manga, no need to twist our panties over it, 2.- that girl seemed nice enough, then she got mad shit possessive, but apparently MC likes it .

That's it,also why does it matter if she's bi? Make no mistake, I was fool enough to be somehow uncomfy with bi characters when they all lied and stuff, but anyone can do that so...we all can change and grow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.