joined Jun 17, 2018

♡♡This manga is so cute♡♡

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 4:37AM

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

♡♡it should have an anime adaption!~♡♡

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Finding Yuri, coming to theaters near you soon.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Lily confirmed hueg nerd; I approve.

joined Dec 28, 2016

This comment thread is toxic. If you don't like it, don't read it, and stop commenting about it. No one is interested in you griping.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 7:48AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There is no such thing as a fish.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^^^^^
Look at random way up there, goin’ for the gold! Lol

All true, but I believe the technical process could more precisely be described as, “Yadda yadda yadda, same world as ours except no fucking men. Yuri ensues.”

joined Jul 26, 2016

^^^^^
Look at random way up there, goin’ for the gold! Lol

All true, but I believe the technical process could more precisely be described as, “Yadda yadda yadda, same world as ours except no fucking men. Yuri ensues.”

Well, yeah. But that's just stating the obvious and missing all the fun of - in all likelihood - putting way more thought into the whole thing than the author did. :v

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Aight, at this rate, we might actually hit chapter 2.8643643 before we get our hands on chapter 3.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 8:46AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

To be clear, this title is simply called "Intermission 1" (幕間①). The 2.5 is mainly there for the sake of chapter ordering.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Learn about the fauna in yuri manga.
I guess at this point we can use this series as teaching material. All schools, prepare.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

If Valve ever makes a manga.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Nice. The artstyle is very cute, and the plot seems somewhat entertaining so far. Moar.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

If Valve ever makes a manga.

Lmfao

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

Well i thought it was a New chapter but i guess it wasnt

Me
joined Aug 6, 2018

Well after seeing her reveal that she is dating someone, I'm gonna jump to conclusions and predict that Lily is the female version of whoever Marika is dating

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Well after seeing her reveal that she is dating someone, I'm gonna jump to conclusions and predict that Lily is the female version of whoever Marika is dating

Naw, she knew her from the start so she exists as a girl in their world too. Unless there's a convoluted twist to this; you never know with manga. But I doubt it.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

And this concludes tonight's installment of Overthinking Fiction With random-sensei.

You are legitimately and unironically a treasure. Far too many people try to ignore that alternate histories start well before the divergence point.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Wait, is the new update just a page? Because I'm reading it from the mobile and I can't see the number of pages, but I try to go to next and I can't

joined Jul 26, 2016

And this concludes tonight's installment of Overthinking Fiction With random-sensei.

You are legitimately and unironically a treasure. Far too many people try to ignore that alternate histories start well before the divergence point.

*blush* aw, shucks

...though while you're not wrong I believe you meant that the divergence point of alternate histories is (usually) well before the "narrative present" depicted? (^.^;)

Wait, is the new update just a page? Because I'm reading it from the mobile and I can't see the number of pages, but I try to go to next and I can't

Yes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Agreed—props to random’s alt-history tour de force. That account actually links in to something that has always fascinated me—the overlaps between generations and historical eras.

For instance, when humans first walked on the Moon there were people alive who had been born before the start of the US Civil War.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

For instance, when humans first walked on the Moon there were people alive who had been born before the start of the US Civil War.

That's an interesting one.

(The last WWI veterans lived to see the debut of the iPad.)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That final expression on Kazami's face was certainly priceless. "Are you focking serious mate...?"

I feel chapter 1 (or zero?) didn't exactly establish that Marika had a boyfriend. I don't mean it was just ommited, the way her inner monologue about her "normal" life went seemed to really imply that she was still dreaming/hoping for a relationship and a guy she will eventually marry. It might be just a hunch, but I feel like that was either not originally planned from the first chapter or there is something more to it than that.

For instance she really does seem rather contend to hang out with Kazami right now. She didn't waste a single thought on her "boyfriend" since she arrived in this parallel world either. At least she kinda worried about her family (despite still not having even talked to her 'father'). Of course not being worried about your situation is a standard symptom of airhead syndrome, but who knows.

joined Jul 26, 2016

^TBH I wouldn't be surprised at all if Marika just pulled that whole boyfriend thing out of her ass as a cheap dodge to Kazami's somewhat obvious interest which she isn't entirely comfortable (or at least doesn't quite know how to cope) with.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^TBH I wouldn't be surprised at all if Marika just pulled that whole boyfriend thing out of her ass as a cheap dodge to Kazami's somewhat obvious interest which she isn't entirely comfortable (or at least doesn't quite know how to cope) with.

While I definitely believe that it could be a lie, I don't think it's for the reason you mentioned. Seriously, Marika doesn't seem as bothered by this situation as she initially claimed. She seems to be rather receptive to the whole dating thing, even if it's a bit much. To her Kazami is doing this as camouflage anyway, so why would she feel "obvious interest" from her? She is an airhead after all and Kazami is a pretty impressive actress.

What could be the actual reason for the lie then? One possibility could be that she is trying to justify to herself that she definitely wants to go back home and isn't happy to be in this world right now.

PS: While we are talking about crazy theories, Marika didn't actually say 'boyfriend'. She only said she is "dating someone". We simply made an assumption that it's a boy, because of her previous attitude towards what is "normal". Mega super shocking plot twist: She is dating a girl in the original world in secret (or reluctantly) and this other world is supposed to make her come to terms with it!
yeah that aint gonna happen

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 6:39AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.