Forum › Boyish Girlfriend discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not so boyish with that hair. Clearly not a problem, though. :D

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ah, we're back to Hime falling more and more in love, and Kazuki being super smooth without realizing it.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Long-haired Kazuki reminds me of female Hakuno Kishinami from Fate/Extra.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

the tomboy is really beautiful with long hair

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I guess a haircut makes the difference between a boyish girlfriend and literal sugar princess of girly world.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

G...grow it out again.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

G...grow it out again.

incognito approval

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

She’s 10 times better with long hair. It’s a shame tomboy characters in manga and anime always have short hair.

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

At least 99 times out of 100, short hair is 1,000% better than long hair, in my opinion. Still true here. Would also love if they both had short hair.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I guess a haircut makes the difference between a boyish girlfriend and literal sugar princess of girly world.

Femininity is stored in the hair and the boobs. Maybe the hips. At least, that's what anime has taught me.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

At least 99 times out of 100, short hair is 1,000% better than long hair, in my opinion. Still true here. Would also love if they both had short hair.

Oh sorry, you seem to have swapped some words there. As the good samaritan that I doubtlessly am, I will help you out.

"At least 99 times out of 100, short hair long hair is 1,000% better than long hair short hair, in my opinion factually. Still true here. Would also love if they both had short hair long hair."

its joke
but also true

last edited at Feb 6, 2019 11:14AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh sorry, you seem to have swapped some words there. As the good samaritan that I doubtlessly am, I will help you out.

"At least 99 times out of 100, short hair long hair is 1,000% better than long hair short hair, in my opinion factually. Still true here. Would also love if they both had short hair long hair."

its joke
but also true

Generalizations are always false.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is so cute xD

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

its joke
but also true

Generalizations are always false.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

last edited at Feb 7, 2019 10:59AM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

What does she mean, "what Kazuki folder?" Doesn't everyone have a Kazuki folder?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Don't cut hair. Ever. If it's not down to the ankles, it's not long enough. No exceptions.

last edited at Feb 9, 2019 10:04AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Don't cut hair. Ever. If it's not down to the ankles, it's not long enough. No exceptions.

You have the right to have an opinion, but I hope you know you're wrong

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Long hair is objectively better, because I said so and as we all know, I'm always right.

last edited at Feb 10, 2019 7:38AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is the kind of super wholesome yuri I need to live.

It's interesting that Kazuki has probably known she's gay for a while (at least the six months she's been dating Hime), but is worried about people rejecting or judging her for it. Meanwhile, Hime didn't know she was into girls until maybe a few weeks ago in story time, but has no doubts at all. She's extremely confident (after all, she asked Kazuki out instantly).
At the same time, Hime is very conscious about her body and appearance, while Kazuki is oblivious to her own looks. It's an interesting dynamic, they're a great match.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 8:48PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

FINALLY GOOD YURI GOODNESS

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Moral of the day: The Power of Boobs can turn a girl gay for the boobs' owner.

This is the kind of super wholesome yuri I need to live.

It's interesting that Kazuki has probably known she's gay for a while (at least the six months she's been dating Hime), but is worried about people rejecting or judging her for it. Meanwhile, Hime didn't know she was into girls until maybe a few weeks ago in story time, but has no doubts at all. She's extremely confident (after all, she asked Kazuki out instantly).
At the same time, Hime is very conscious about her body and appearance, while Kazuki is oblivious to her own looks. It's an interesting dynamic, they're a great match.

You have put more thought into this than most people I've seen on this site... and I (platonically) love you for it.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

A good yuri manga is to be contemplated upon, like a fine wine. Also thank you.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 10:31PM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Come for the handsome boyfriend, stay for the handsome big breasted girlfriend.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Boobs are important.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Come for the handsome boyfriend, stay for the handsome big breasted girlfriend.

See, in a lesser yuri manga, there would be a lot of "oh no, I like teh tiddies, what does this mean?", and it would go on for twelve chapters. Here, Hime just goes "turns out I like boobs. Neat!". She's extremely powerful.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 11:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.