Forum › Boyish Girlfriend discussion

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

You'd think if they even hugged once in that 6 months she'd be able to tell.

joined Jul 26, 2016

no way in hell would she be able to hide those huge boobs

maybe she mistook them for giant pectoral muscle

weird flex but okay? :v

joined Mar 5, 2016

i thought everyone's relationships started with six months of really awkward side hugs

joined Feb 23, 2016

Lool these comments hahaha

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Kase-San 2.0

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Hime is just that dense. Problem solved.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

That was absolutely lovely I WANT MORE!!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Dense is right. How could you not know with those boobs? XD its so unbelievable but still cute story

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Extra cute. Stealth boobs for 6 months.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

nice

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

i thought everyone's relationships started with six months of really awkward side hugs

I thought it was two or three years of awkward glances, then side hugs, and then hugs. And of course once they're married the real lewd stuff happens. Y'all know what I'm talking about. (If they're especially kinky they might even interlace their fingers during... that.)

Now as for the comic itself, I can accept the sudden big boobs and only realizing she's a girl after six months of dating for the sake of comedy. It's funnier if it takes an unreasonable amount of time, and when there should have been such an incredibly obvious clue.

I enjoyed this quite a bit, I hope it gets more chapters. Also these two are just like Yamada and Kase if Yamada was less shy/awkward and Kase was less useless.

Iwantin
joined Mar 18, 2015

Yeah I think this merits a bisexual tag. Hime doesn’t seem to have any problems dating men, she just didn’t end up doing so.

If you are only looking for yuri the bisexual tag is like more of a warning that there is an actual bisexual relationship or at least a girlxguy situation. That might cause some people not to read it.

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 4:33PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I love how cute and fluffy this is. Most tomboy stuff iwhere they think its a boy isnt this fluffy this is more like kase-san

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yeah I think this merits a bisexual tag. Hime doesn’t seem to have any problems dating men, she just didn’t end up doing so.

If you are only looking for yuri the bisexual tag is like more of a warning that there is an actual bisexual relationship or at least a girlxguy situation. That might cause some people not to read it.

I agree- a story shouldnt earn a bisexual tag just because it is technically accurate, but because it plays some part in the story.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I only steer clear of the "Bisexual" tag if it's paired with like "Love Triangle" or "Cheating" because then I know there's a solid chance there's gonna be some shitty stereotyping of bi girls going on and I don't have time for that but the tag on its own should only really denote the significant presence of a bi character. Like, what if someone is looking for stories about bisexual women in sapphic relationships without all that bullshit? Tags that are just descriptors of characters and not actually plot relevant are pretty common.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I agree- a story shouldnt earn a bisexual tag just because it is technically accurate, but because it plays some part in the story.

But I was told that technically correct is the best kind of correct.

My life is a lie!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That said, it's more implied bisexual here and it's only incidental to the story. So probably not much point tagging it just for a small element of the setup.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Gosh, what a hottie.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That said, it's more implied bisexual here and it's only incidental to the story. So probably not much point tagging it just for a small element of the setup.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I want to show off my girlfriend to everyone too...
IF I HAD ONE :))

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

The impossible boobs are a joke. It's a joke manga.

But yeah, it's adorable how quickly Hime accepts that she's had a girlfriend for six months without knowing it.

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 10:44PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

That's right, tomboys are God's ultimate masterpiece.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is pure yuri goodness, Madoka bless.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

You know what. They could have made it more insane. They could have waited until they were married before she found out.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

PureShipper posted:

You know what. They could have made it more insane. They could have waited until they were married before she found out.

Or after the second child.

To reply you must either login or sign up.