Forum › A Girl Falls In Love With a Boy discussion

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I want them to fall in love and start going out while each still thinks the other is a boy, and then later they finally figure it out. Yaoi and yuri at the same time!

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I’m waiting for it to go full circle and they both “crossdress” as girls as practice to overcome their fear.

Brilliant. If it doesn't turn out like this I'll make that story myself

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 8:14PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Holy moly...this is so hilarious HAHAHAHA

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

this is amazing, hahahaha

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Thie is very not yaoi

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

I want them to fall in love and start going out while each still thinks the other is a boy, and then later they finally figure it out. Yaoi and yuri at the same time!

So ... Not not yaoi?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Be a man
We must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Love how it's turning out. I didnt expect it to go the route where they both end up pretending to be guys.

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

I support Lots of Misunderstandings tag

Wouldn’t we need the whole

Incomplete Understanding
Moderate Amounts of Misunderstandings
Lots of Misunderstandings
Insane Amounts of Misunderstandings

regime?

Which together = “yuri manga”?

Insane Amount of Misunderstandings
. . . How much use would such a tag even get, hypothetically? Like, it's not every decade we get a character that's completely unable to understand the concept of other possible explanations for what is going on, and mentally crafts bizarre narratives for everything.

Outside of, y'know, the obvious genre.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 3:54AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

crazy cute and funny story, but after a few more chapters of near miss misunderstandings and I'll start wanting them to find out their both girls.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Here it is, the reason they don't reveal their genders. Well played author.
Of course under any normal circumstances this couldn't hold up for more than a few days, but this is manga, so it will last a while.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best yaoi I've ever read, clearly.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Best yaoi I've ever read, clearly.

Ikr? This is some good yaoi. Though I really wish there was like a version of yaoi... but with girls , you know? I know it sounds crazy, but I really believe it could work.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

My favourite yaoi is when it's two girls

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think I heard this around here, something like "a lot of yaoi works can be interpreted as lesbian fantasies in drag". I don't really know where this comes from though, I haven't been able to find its source.

That's some Freudian stuff. The subconscious is terrifying.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Boys don't wear hair clips in their hair, you dumb.

Eh, they do. In all manga and anime I had watched, some boys character has hair clip xD

Lol. I like how used anime and manga as the example. Have you ever seen it real life? That’s hair “clips,” in general. On anyone.

Are you seriously suggesting people don't use hair clips...? You need to stop taking your direct experiences as the norm lol

I said “in general” lol. I don’t care about the “norm” or whatever. I’m just saying that in all the various types of different things I’ve seen, I’ve hardly, if ever, seen it in things depicting real life or in real life. I’m not against it if that’s what you’re implying.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 1:58PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Boys don't wear hair clips in their hair, you dumb.

Eh, they do. In all manga and anime I had watched, some boys character has hair clip xD

Lol. I like how used anime and manga as the example. Have you ever seen it real life? That’s hair “clips,” in general. On anyone.

Are you seriously suggesting people don't use hair clips...? You need to stop taking your direct experiences as the norm lol

Actually, I’m rather taken with the logic of: “It’s ridiculous for a boy in this manga to be wearing hair clips because people only wear hair clips in manga and anime.”

It’s like a snake in the middle of eating its own tail that suddenly has to poop.

The original comment said “Boys don't wear hair clips in their hair,” which I assumed they meant “in real life.” The second comment used anime and manga as an example, which is why commented what I did. Not that I agree with the initial comment.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

No bisexual tag?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No bisexual tag?

For now they are both straight. Which makes the yuri tag double hilarious

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It’s like yuri, yaoi, and het all in one.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

They are two wild and crazy guys.

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

No bisexual tag?

That’s an interesting discussion though. Does a girl falling in love with a boy and then fiding out they were a girl and still liking her make her bisexual? If she’s only in love with and attracted to one girl and otherwise only likes guys I would say she wouldn’t be bisexual.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

No bisexual tag?

That’s an interesting discussion though. Does a girl falling in love with a boy and then fiding out they were a girl and still liking her make her bisexual? If she’s only in love with and attracted to one girl and otherwise only likes guys I would say she wouldn’t be bisexual.

For the record, I just want to say: traps are gay.

Therefore, this is yuri.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No bisexual tag?

Sorry, the "one exception" excuse is false. There are many bisexual women who heavily lean towards one gender. They tell themselves that the one person of the gender they are usually not attracted to was the exception, but that's not a thing. They are bisexual. Sexuality makes no "single exception".

To reply you must either login or sign up.