Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh yeah, now I'm looking forward to the pregnancy arc starting at chapter 273.

Science Babies

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That bonus was nice. The birth of a yuri fan! Or at least a real-life shipper.

joined Jan 11, 2019

Raise your hand if you do stuff like Masaki all the time.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Raise your hand if you do stuff like Masaki all the time.

I do!

Also, Kasumi accidentally buying a safe childbirth charm and Sakurako thinking up ways to use it for its intended function was amusing. Maybe the gods ensured Kasumi bought the right charm after all...

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 6:11PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Y'know, if you look normally, this can looks like a common subtext series...but very strangely this is Yuri...the main are girlfriends and all but it doesn't look like that...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

CozyCreature12 posted:

Y'know, if you look normally, this can looks like a common subtext series...but very strangely this is Yuri...the main are girlfriends and all but it doesn't look like that...

Well if wanting to have someone's babies is normal subtext to you...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Yukari must have understood that a foreign army or two would have been no match to Sakurako's thirst.

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 6:46PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

CozyCreature12 posted:

Emm I don't get it what are you saying

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

CozyCreature12 posted:

CozyCreature12 posted:

Emm I don't get it what are you saying

That is mine line.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Ah yes, Sakurako busting down Castle walls with an axe. I wouldn't even be surprised.

joined Jun 23, 2017

also going to the shrine every day for a hundred days sounds expensive

Isn't the standard prayer donation amount only 5 yen? Even with 100 visits it would only be like 5 USD in the end.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

She just went to pray, so she wasn't like buying stuff

You are supposed to donate when you pray at a shrine- but if you were going every day for 100 days then like 10 yen would do I'd think.

p.s lovely chapters :)

They act like a long time couple without the sex lol - they should just hook up already!

last edited at Jan 21, 2019 7:45PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Did this evolve from SUBTEXT to YURI without me realizing it???

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Feels like Sakurako's gay has gone up a level or ten

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

You know it's serious when your girl wants science babies with you.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I raised an eyebrows when Sakurako asked a stranf of hair just after the IPS cells mention. But I guess she wouldn't lie to Kasumi so the hairs are going to the charm... for the time being

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, but of course it would be a safe childbirth charm. It always is. :D

I raised an eyebrows when Sakurako asked a strand of hair just after the IPS cells mention.

Same here. Especially with her laughing like that.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I raised an eyebrows when Sakurako asked a stranf of hair just after the IPS cells mention. But I guess she wouldn't lie to Kasumi so the hairs are going to the charm... for the time being

It's a handy place to store them... After all, she doesn't have access to a -80 F Freezer.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Evolve? Its always been Yuri. * Rolls in blackboard and extends teaching pointer* Observe! The subtext literally only lasted for a few chapters. Then Kasumi kissed Sakurako to exchange candy. The next time we see them kiss Sakurako says "We're at school!" Which implies she and Kasumi kiss at home. Now the kisses we've seen last were really casual confirming that they're commonplace. Now note Kasumi is the one who usually triggers the relationship flags. Their sleeping together and well de facton marriage came about from Kasumi calling Sakurako her wife, proposing to her, and asking Sakurako's mother for her blessing and obtaining it. Now!! Note that their intimacy is shown more often by them holding each other and taking care of each other. One last note for the test. There is a genre of Yuri called background yuri. That's what this manga is. I know it's weird with them so obviously loving each other(especially Sakurako) and this manta being about their domestic life together but...well it qualifies for the genre. If only because we've never seem them define their relationship to others.

last edited at Jan 22, 2019 3:22PM

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Will The Tag War ever end?

joined Jul 2, 2014

Murasaki's story is too relatable dang
Sakurako makes for a good hero surprisingly

last edited at Jan 22, 2019 9:57PM

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

I do feel sad for this class
Why? my last days at high school is full of memories, friends, meeting, talking with teachers and all of that fullfilled stuff
It's very touched, and we just not only wait for university test, but also don't wanna leave our high school
Left behind so much give me nostagic feeling, sad and happy in the same times
How dare they stay at home in the very end of high school life time?
Oh.......... The oh day.......

Xwnfjbgf_b13g2rn4ougk5q5qs5-ma_whizjq1gdxedivthszkmkazg7uemsjunbqg0wufp2no1daqyxddxozeot9jdw0o9_9i8rzxaml-imbtg87b4usef0nvehkt-uub7x-t4ekikfd0jeksoyxg
joined Jun 16, 2018

As someone who has read this serie since secondary school and now is a second year in high school, I am very happy to see the serie has reached this far. Very very happy to know that the serie will still continue!
As much as I would like my high school to be somewhat as fun as them, I guess there're just nothing to be done about it =w=
Well, that's that. The graduation is not that touching though.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Not final chapter I hope :(

joined Aug 23, 2013

Living together
Kissing
Sharing the same bed
Wanting to marry each other
Parents giving an okay
Wanting to have the other's baby

This exactly how normal friends behave, don't be fools, this isn't yuri at all. They are just normal friends.Totally normal and ordinary.

To reply you must either login or sign up.