Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nikaidou's amazing baseball save does, as several people have mentioned, stretch if not actually violate the laws of physics.

Whaaat? She just caught the ball. It'd be hard to do, especially without looking at it, but it's nothing superhuman. It wasn't even a batted ball, it was just thrown by a guy.

Sure, if you assume she has eyes in the back of her head, world-class reflexes, and is impervious to pain. You’re right, the ball was “thrown by a guy”—an “ace pitcher” who throws hard enough to freak out the guy with the glove.

Catching a baseball thrown like that with your bare hand hurts—it can be done, but that non-reaction is crazy.

Like I said, it’s unlikely that there’s anything supernatural going on, and the “unreality” is done for comedic effect.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Nikaidou's amazing baseball save does, as several people have mentioned, stretch if not actually violate the laws of physics.

Whaaat? She just caught the ball. It'd be hard to do, especially without looking at it, but it's nothing superhuman. It wasn't even a batted ball, it was just thrown by a guy.

Sure, if you assume she has eyes in the back of her head, world-class reflexes, and is impervious to pain. You’re right, the ball was “thrown by a guy”—an “ace pitcher” who throws hard enough to freak out the guy with the glove.

Catching a baseball thrown like that with your bare hand hurts—it can be done, but that non-reaction is crazy.

Like I said, it’s unlikely that there’s anything supernatural going on, and the “unreality” is done for comedic effect.

To be fair, they were pretty far away and they were also yelling.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm still more perplexed by how Inko-chan somehow didn't hear that rather loud ball-on-palm slap right behind her head tbh

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I'm still more perplexed by how Inko-chan somehow didn't hear that rather loud ball-on-palm slap right behind her head tbh

Sakurako flusters her too much. That's why she did neither see nor hear the truck that's about to run her over.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

truck kun bbbbaka

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

It's gonna be like PMMM, Nikaidou is gonna go through hundreds of timelines trying to save Tadokoro

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Why does all the bad shit happen to tadakoro? XD

The Isekai genre is desperately trying to get it's hands on her. Nikaidou won't let it.

Are girls even allowed to be the protagonist in the isekai genre?

The one with the witch who killed slimes for 300 years is pretty nice.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

There's even some about yuri harem. As far as I'm concerned they are all rubbish unfortunately, but still ... ^^

mind naming a few please? I love yuri harems.

last edited at Jan 17, 2019 7:31PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

kanonchan posted:

I bet its the waiter/waitress. Anyone else got a guess?

I bet a group of girls from their class will show up and ask nikaido what she is doing hanging out with tadokoro.

Great opportunity for more trope subversion: Nikaidou casually explains that they were discussing storyboarding.

I'm gonna take the big bet: they actually confess.

Ya'll got it wrong, the nurse is coming to the cafe to stop them again

I take on the big bet as bell: they get interrupted by their classmates, AND THEN Nikaidou confesses.

Oh, I lost :(

Well nothing ventured nothing gained. I see the isekai transporter is here though. https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100269911

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

There's even some about yuri harem. As far as I'm concerned they are all rubbish unfortunately, but still ... ^^

I will take rubish yuri harem isaki over no rubish yuri harem isaki any day of the week. Give me names please.

isekai her ass

Jpeg_20190503_195855
joined Aug 21, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/oQODSJQ.gif This is gonna happen to Tadokoro. She's gonna become a zombie Manga artist that!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I will take rubish yuri harem isaki over no rubish yuri harem isaki any day of the week. Give me names please.

Stuff like 異世界くじと神々の塔 or ガチ百合ハーレム戦記 if I remember that right. I didn't keep track that well of that crap. ^^;

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

HELL YES

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Insert "now kiss" meme

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Aw so cute, truck kun made them confess to each other :’)

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Superhero rescue and confession scene, eh? Ok. :)

It just made me laugh because I've been watching too much The Flash lately.

last edited at Jan 19, 2019 12:25AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Now the truck driver should get out and yell at them for being so reckless.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

truck-kun being a true wingman

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

squees uncontrollably

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

YES! FUCKING YES! MUTUAL LOVE CONFESSION!
IT BROKE THE FOUR PAGE CURSE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uooe16ILaPo

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm sure people have made this joke already, however I can't help but think "saved from the isekai truck". Also the double confession was extremely adorable.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Now the truck driver should get out and yell at them for being so reckless.

And they'll yell at him for texting while driving. Asshole didn't even try to slow down.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I would honestly not be surprised if Nikaidou-san turned out to be a super hero

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Good for you, Not-Tomoko.

To reply you must either login or sign up.