Forum › Tsurezure Biyori discussion

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

ah yes, this series is like three or four Living with My Brother's Wife s happening at the same time

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Gosh I just want poly here with the teachers and cousin....

This, it's so good

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'd completely forgotten about this one, and had to reread it from the start to remember why it was in my subscriptions. (hint: it's because I freakin' love it)

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Chapter 10 felt like the grown-up version of Yuyushiki.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That’s actually an excellent call. And I hadn’t realized I needed one of those until now. . .

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

That’s actually an excellent call. And I hadn’t realized I needed one of those until now. . .

Then you should look at Shakajin Yuyushiki and its sequel.

Zoommm%20(2)
joined Nov 20, 2018

what is Shiramine doing there

last edited at Dec 16, 2018 2:57PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Haru, it’s fine to be curious—Fuyu is curious, too. Curiosity is the prelude to exploration, and both of you have a big, wide world of new experiences to explore. New and exciting physical and emotional experiences. To explore together, because of your mutual curiosity. About each other.

For instance, one great avenue for exploring new physical and emotional experiences is to wash each other’s backs, for starters.

Which also saves water. And may well lead to more curiosity. Together.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What was she curious about? What cue did I miss?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Yuri

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

This one is nice and mellow read. Funniest thing so far were those sloppy teachers hanging out together.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This one is nice and mellow read. Funniest thing so far were those sloppy teachers hanging out together.

Lately I've been appreciating everyday scenes of teachers and friends of their generation interacting as people with younger characters (in relatively realistic stories, as opposed to age-gap seduction stories or over-the-top school comedies).

I'm thinking of scenes like in Prism and YagaKimi with the lesbian mentor figures, in addition to this one, which is probably the most developed example yet.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I know mods hate this but..... Is there gonna be anymore updates considering its been licenced? I'm curious because the status on here says ongoing

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

This author has a way with camera angles I gotta say.

joined Jan 10, 2017

This is all subtext. Remove the yuri tag.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

That's one of the things I've been admiring about this series. The scene composition gets cinematic at times. And it's all so hand-drawn looking.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This really is the epitome of what a slice of life should be, in my opinion. It's really a shame some people consider this boring; at the risk of sounding corny, I find it cathartic. You know you can read this when you're having a crappy day and come away feeling better afterwards. Or at least get a good chuckle or two in.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Man this chapter got heavy fast.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I make it a point to try not to judge whether a story is “relatable” or not (mostly since a lot of great stories are absolutely unrelatable to anything remotely connected to my life).

So I’m not being evaluative but just descriptive when I say that the first part of this chapter was one of the most relatable things I’ve read in a very long time, not because an incident anything at all like this ever happened to me, but because it brought back what being a little kid was like incredibly intensely.

You’re off balance because of something like forgetting your water bottle again, so you're in that “Mom’s gonna kill me” headspace, and then you come across something that doesn’t even compute at first (a friend crying who seemed fine just a minute ago) and whose problem is one of a kid’s worst nightmares (losing a parent), and you think you’re supposed to do something to help your friend, but you haven’t the slightest idea what, and primal instinct takes over and you run away, because at least getting yelled at is safe and familiar, but you still feel like crap for running away.

And the next day everything is fine again, except just a little scarier than ever because you now know that the world can throw stuff at you out of nowhere and you may not be able to handle it the way you want to.

So good for you, Nana-chan.

last edited at Feb 10, 2019 10:19PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Yay they still release chapters! Aaaaaaand I'm crying....... Didn't expect it to get this feelsy, stuuuupid nanaya and her love and niceness!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Are the Japanese so sexist, that they would make a child cook, just because she is the only "woman" in the house. Man, That's just disgusting. She just lost her mom, and now you're going to force her to learn to cook. Slap that jerk of a father, and tell him get his bitch ass in that kitchen, and cook for his family. I bet she will get stuck doing all the household chores too.

last edited at Feb 11, 2019 1:22AM

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Mah hart, mha sole ;_;.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Are the Japanese so sexist, that they would make a child cook, just because she is the only "woman" in the house. Man, That's just disgusting. She just lost her mom, and now you're going to force her to learn to cook. Slap that jerk of a father, and tell him get his bitch ass in that kitchen, and cook for his family. I bet she will get stuck doing all the household chores too.

Eh? Was her mom not the only adult in her family at that time? Back at ch9 she told the black hair girl her mom passed away when she was a kid and had 2 younger siblings to take care of, she didn't say anything about her father.

To reply you must either login or sign up.