Forum › I Beg of You discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Seira,

My one problem with the ending is that Tamaki's motives are confusing. Did she try dating Yuu because she actually liked her, only to dump her after discovering how fucking creepy she was? Did she try to like Yuu but realized her lingering affection for Misaki made that impossible? Did her perception of Nagi's affection for Yuu (and Yuu's for Nagi) affect her decision? What she says to her about being to Yuu what Misaki was to her almost makes it seem like she thinks she was doing her a favor. I just don't understand who she is and why she does what she does.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Seira,

My one problem with the ending is that Tamaki's motives are confusing. Did she try dating Yuu because she actually liked her, only to dump her after discovering how fucking creepy she was? Did she try to like Yuu but realized her lingering affection for Misaki made that impossible? Did her perception of Nagi's affection for Yuu (and Yuu's for Nagi) affect her decision? What she says to her about being to Yuu what Misaki was to her almost makes it seem like she thinks she was doing her a favor. I just don't understand who she is and why she does what she does.

I don’t think Tamaki thought Yuu was creepy (or at least, that wasn’t the reason why she dumped her, lol). Actually, I left out that Tamaki looks up to Misaki and thinks she’s cool, so she probably wanted to become like her (perhaps this is why she wanted to fulfill a role for Yuu). I don’t think Tamaki gave a rat’s ass about Nagi’s feelings for Yuu, LMAO. Basically, everyone wanted to become someone else (Yuu -> Misaki, Tamaki -> Misaki, Nagi -> Tamaki), but in the end, they all realized that wouldn’t accomplish anything. I guess it’s a happy end now that all of them can just be themselves freely.

Zoommm%20(2)
joined Nov 20, 2018

im confused

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no please give me more sustenance mother

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

This was quite a mess haha. But it was refreshing. As much as I've already read the spoiler above. (Thanks Seira!) I'd still read the remaining chapters.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for uploading!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I wanted to avoid this, because of the love traingle, but it is rather interesting.
Plus, the make up-chart on Yuu's face was hillarious.

joined Dec 13, 2013

tamaki is crap

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Wait was it always a ch 1?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Senjougahara_sama posted:

Wait was it always a ch 1?

It was uploaded as one shot, but there are 2 sequels to it, so it made more sense to group them.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

School rumble in yuri! Yeah xD
Sly :( I don't like where this is going.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yes!!! Another chapter!
This keeps getting more and more interesting

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I am so confused... I feel like a threesome would solve everything... whatever that everything is. Or a foursome, with the ex involved, that works too.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oooh a love square, how exciting. I dig the manipulative smoker ex
I still want to punch the black haired girl in the face though

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 9:54PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Oooh a love square, how exciting. I dig the manipulative smoker ex
I still want to punch the black haired girl in the face though

How could you stand to mar her boyish good looks?

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

After finishing chapter 1, I thought for sure this was going to be one of those series that ends with all three girls dating each other. That idea has quickly been killed.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This manga is really interesting. I feel like I'm reading a polyamory instead of a love triangle.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I am so confused... I feel like a threesome would solve everything... whatever that everything is. Or a foursome, with the ex involved, that works too.

I've been wondering why people keep saying this. I understand that for some people dating multiple people is a viable lifestyle. But for most people it isn't. The majority of human societies throughout history settled on monogamy as a structure for human relations for a reason (and the exceptions are usually instances of wealthy and powerful men taking multiple wives, who are effectively their property).

Most people are simply born such that relationships are naturally one-on-one, and the alternative never even occurs to them. Even those who commit adultery are mostly just in several simultaneous one-on-one relationships, with no real overlap between them.

If you have a love triangle, for polyamory to be a solution you have to have a very rare coincidence: all three of the characters have to be willing and able to be in such a relationship. If even one of them cannot, then it doesn't work.

"They should just all fuck each other together" isn't a real solution for most relationship problems.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

No one said anything about dating, just simple sex. Which would be A) hot; and B) less confusing than this thing, half the time I can not keep track who is into whom for what reason, which is kind of remarkable considering how short the story is.

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 11:01PM

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

No one said anything about dating

Well, true you didn't say anything about dating, my bad for implying you did. But about a dozen other people have...

half the time I can not keep track who is into whom for what reason, which is kind of remarkable considering how short the story is.

I think that's rather the point.

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 11:03PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

I'm out... this one is lacking in quality... it's all over the place.

joined Aug 23, 2018

I'm really liking this, it's so obvious that Tamaki is using poor Yuu and clearly has feelings for her ex. Although her ex, Is playing Tamaki in the exact way that Tamaki is playing with poor Yuu's heart. The sad thing is as much as Yuu think's Tamaki is this cool person, she's exactly the mirror image of Yuu and is playing a part.

Nagi is such a loveable lead character, first she falls for Tamaki cause she's the cool stunning beauty. But gradually she sees through Tamaki, and she begins to see the true Yuu hiding behind all the make up, trying to be Tamaki's ex and going crazy at Yuu for hitting on Tamaki. She see's a lonely, sad and loving teenage girl who's not been true to herself. You could say that about everyone in this story really.

I wonder if Tamaki even cares for Yuu and Nagi as friends. She's a bit tougher to read in that sense.

joined Aug 23, 2018

This manga is really interesting. I feel like I'm reading a polyamory instead of a love triangle.

I don't see the polyamory at all in this manga. I think Nagi's feeling's for Tamaki, went out the window when she saw her kiss Yuu. Nagi cares more for Yuu and clearly has fallen for her. Tamaki is clearly still besotted by her Ex and I don't think she's that bothered with having Yuu and Nagi around. Tamaki's ex I have to wait and see what happens in the third chapter, but so far it seems to me she's doing the exact same thing to Tamaki that Tamaki is doing to Yuu, basically playing with her feelings for a laugh. Could be wrong on that and the Ex is just trying to act cool in front of her friends and clearly loves Tamaki in secret. I doubt it but it could happen.

Yuu and Nagi are the real romance in this manga.

last edited at Dec 13, 2018 11:29PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What a mess °-°) kids these days, huh?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I love that this is bucking trends and doing something different. I adore yuri as a genre but man does it still have a bunch of boring, tired, stupid, tepid, illogical tropes from yuri's long ago.

To reply you must either login or sign up.