Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

I feel like the author should focus his endeavors in Momose-sama and Kana-chan

I am afraid for Kana's life

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI DO NOT GROPE THE KOUHAI LOLI

inb4 Kana turns out to be domme af

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

They are never going to be as good as Sheska and Mikan. Just accept it now.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

They are never going to be as good as Sheska and Mikan. Just accept it now.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Dear Ms. Harumi Hana:

I see you have mastered the passive aggressive art of expressing dissatisfaction.

This is a big step forward. Up till now, you were incapable of showing your true feelings in any way. Congratulations!

Keep it up and soon you will be able to speak up your mind loud and clear, even if it leads to confrontation.

Sincerely,
The Reader Community.

joined May 7, 2017

I feel like the author should focus his endeavors in Momose-sama and Kana-chan

I am afraid for Kana's life

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI DO NOT GROPE THE KOUHAI LOLI

inb4 Kana turns out to be domme af

I want this to happen with all my heart.

I'm positive Kana-chan's angelic aura is just for show, she's a beast on the inside, y'all can hold me to it later

Corn The Mighty
Emoji_u1f33d.svg
joined Aug 26, 2018

Kana is the type of loli that you see "rape" in the hentai tags and get scared, then you see it's "reverse rape" and get confused.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Have anyone counted how many times the word 'boob' or 'breast' has appeared in this manga yet?
...Seriusly, i would love to know!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

W rock posted:

Have anyone counted how many times the word 'boob' or 'breast' has appeared in this manga yet?

Maybe I'll do it during my re-read waiting for the next chapters!

Jpeg_20190416_171921
joined May 10, 2018

After seeing this comment, went back and counted all the times they either said 'boob' or 'breast', would be great if someone else double checked. I might have missed some, but they should be about right:
Chap. 0: 20
Chap. 1: 16
Chap. 2: 10
Chap. 3: 8
Chap. 4: 7
Chap. 5: 7
Chap. 6: 6
Chap. 7: 15
Chap. 8: 16
Chap. 9: 6
Chap. 9.5: 7
Chap. 10: 18
Chap. 11: 8
Chap. 12: 8
Chap. 13: 21
Chap. 14: 16
Chap. 15: 7
Chap. 16: 14
Chap. 17: 7
Chap. 17.5: 6
Chap. 18: 9
Chap. 19: 2
Chap. 20: 15
*Note: Counted every time Momose said 'small tits', as that is essentially what she calls 'tiny breasts'

Average amount of times boob/breast is said per chapter: around 10 or 11
Total amount of times boobs/breasts/small tits were mentioned: 249

(would also like to know how to bold words as this post is an eyesore)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

O_o
I really must tip my hat to you. That's some impressive work you did there, going through 20+ chapters to count the b-words! So chapter 13 has the record of twenty-one instances? And chapter 19 only has two?!?!? Heh, actually, I'm not surprised: chapter 19 is the sort of weaksauce you'd expect from a chapter without Chiaki.

Oh btw to write a piece of text in italic you put a * before and after the text, and for a piece of text in bold you put a ** before and after.

If you need to know anything else about post formatting, this tutorial here has all the info.

joined Jul 26, 2016

After seeing this comment, went back and counted all the times they either said 'boob' or 'breast', would be great if someone else double checked.

A true Science Hero ;_;7

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

After seeing this comment, went back and counted all the times they either said 'boob' or 'breast', would be great if someone else double checked.

A true Science Hero ;_;7

A true American(?) hero.

joined Mar 18, 2018

After seeing this comment, went back and counted all the times they either said 'boob' or 'breast', would be great if someone else double checked. I might have missed some, but they should be about right:
Chap. 0: 20
Chap. 1: 16
Chap. 2: 10
Chap. 3: 8
Chap. 4: 7
Chap. 5: 7
Chap. 6: 6
Chap. 7: 15
Chap. 8: 16
Chap. 9: 6
Chap. 9.5: 7
Chap. 10: 18
Chap. 11: 8
Chap. 12: 8
Chap. 13: 21
Chap. 14: 16
Chap. 15: 7
Chap. 16: 14
Chap. 17: 7
Chap. 17.5: 6
Chap. 18: 9
Chap. 19: 2
Chap. 20: 15
*Note: Counted every time Momose said 'small tits', as that is essentially what she calls 'tiny breasts'

Average amount of times boob/breast is said per chapter: around 10 or 11
Total amount of times boobs/breasts/small tits were mentioned: 249

(would also like to know how to bold words as this post is an eyesore)

You're a god damn hero! XD

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

We were so blessed and spoiled by the translators so far. The daily updates were nice while they lasted.

I don't believe so... Licensing for publication overseas, maybe. The serious stuff like "Bloom into You", "Kase-San and...", and Canno's work (I forgot the title) all deal with emotions in relationships. This one has way more bawdy comedy, and it will be difficult to pander to the usual demographic watching anime.

Would a manga with lots of fanservice really struggle to gratify the otaku? I don't know about that.

Also, remember how Citrus and NTR were adapted into anime? How about UzaMaid and Watashi ni Tenshi? If anything, the "serious" stuff like Bloom into You getting a full season of anime and Kase-san getting an OVA are exceptions to the rule. The most important factor that matters is the manga's popularity.

Kase San really deserves a full series

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

ITSHERE!!!!!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL - at the man boobs bit and her expression. 'Those aren't boobs. If I were to count those as boobs then literally everything would be boobs!'

Luckily I didn't wake anyone up with laughing so much.

It was a bit sweet too, till she went and spoiled it with her cluelessness.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 9:41PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

LOL - at the man boobs bit and her expression. 'Those aren't boobs. If were to count those as boobs then literally everything would be boobs!'

Luckily I didn't wake anyone up with laughing so much.

It was a bit sweet too, till she went and spoiled it with her cluelessness.

I was about to make a comment on just how epic that look of incredulous shock and disgust on Chiaki's face was, but it appears you beat me to it. Some of the facial expressions in this series really are golden..

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 12:46AM

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

We were so blessed and spoiled by the translators so far. The daily updates were nice while they lasted.

I don't believe so... Licensing for publication overseas, maybe. The serious stuff like "Bloom into You", "Kase-San and...", and Canno's work (I forgot the title) all deal with emotions in relationships. This one has way more bawdy comedy, and it will be difficult to pander to the usual demographic watching anime.

Would a manga with lots of fanservice really struggle to gratify the otaku? I don't know about that.

Also, remember how Citrus and NTR were adapted into anime? How about UzaMaid and Watashi ni Tenshi? If anything, the "serious" stuff like Bloom into You getting a full season of anime and Kase-san getting an OVA are exceptions to the rule. The most important factor that matters is the manga's popularity.

I’d like to remind everyone that Inugami and Nekoyama, as well as Kanamemo got anime series.

Anything is possible.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Way to ruin a cute scene.
I love this series either way. lol

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

I love how these two are cute, hot and funny at the same time <3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Shouldn't this be a moment where she looks at the girl's teary face and say that it's pretty instead of her boobs? lmao.

last edited at Dec 10, 2018 11:26PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Shouldn't this be a moment where she looks at the girl's teary face and say that it's pretty instead of her boobs? lmao.

...that sounds vaguely creepy in a "you're pretty when you cry" way y'know. This is Chiaki we're talking about though, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I'm here to say...

NAKED TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

P/s: Oh shiet there's also nipples :v

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 3:22AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This last chapter is sponsored by Futari Monologue.

To reply you must either login or sign up.