Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You’re a sweet girl, Marie. You’ve always been nice to little Mel. You’ve helped her a lot. You’re a lovely, loving friend.

But let me ask you this, Marie—is your name in the title of the series? I see two names: one is Mel’s, and the other is not “Marie.”

But then, you knew that.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Slavery is wrong. Paedophilia is wrong. Species racism is wrong. This manga combines all three. It's disgusting. How can you people be okay with such a horrible, toxic relationship?!

Rest assured that in real life I would never have a beastkin for a lover, let alone keep one as an underaged sex slave.

I swear. Seriously.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

they actually moving to the other manga country!

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Slavery is wrong. Paedophilia is wrong. Species racism is wrong. This manga combines all three. It's disgusting. How can you people be okay with such a horrible, toxic relationship?!

I'm not okay with this anymore! I need an adult.

joined Dec 16, 2013

wait is beastkin in this manga eternal loli?

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

wait is beastkin in this manga eternal loli?

In spire of all the things brought up in this discussion that surprisingly were explored in the story, I don't think we'll ever learn the answer to this.

joined Jun 12, 2015

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I thought Marie was in love with her master! Not Mel!

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Pretty sure they are eternal loli and some kind of mutation, because they don't seem to have beastkin parents. (or human parents who can / want to keep them as their children where they live)

Marie feels more mature, so maybe they grow just mentally? Other nations seem to have different laws, so it might not be a pedophillia topic, but something like interracial relationships.

joined Nov 11, 2018

I like age gap man. It's wasn't toxic either (kind of). I wouldn't really call it slavery either. Mel is more like a indentured servant. And the "PAEDOPHILIA" is okay as long as it's fiction man. Racism isn't that big of a problem in this world. But if you want good epic gamer story telling for Republicans then read JOJOLION. I would read STEEL BALL RUN first tho cause there is some back ground info you need to kind of understand JOJOLION. All in all this chapter was pretty good. I think they may go to EPIC GAMER COUNTRY (USA). FUNNY VALENTINE IS A GOOD PRESIDENT.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sooo, I totally called all of this (not that it wasn't ultra predictable, but still...).

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Aw, it's cute. Master and fluffy loli reunited. I hope we get to see them move to their new place and hopefully get settled in

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I was just glad that this all was resolved so quickly. It would've been very annoying had their parting been dragged out for several chapters.

That said, there's only the one chapter left, which is also kind of saddening.

5a335bf2131492a81e6c35c0a56add10
joined Nov 25, 2017

Honestly I just want to see Mel grow up or a more adult like Mel unless they can't grow up (since I haven't seen any grown beastkin, but I'll assume there are.)

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Lmfao

joined Dec 16, 2013

next chap crossover with the other manga?!!!
make a crossover!

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

ouch.. Friendzoned... I feel you Marie. Mel is stupid for choosing her master instead of you.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

agree lol

Streptococcus pneumoniae
00213_opt
joined Sep 23, 2017

Marie...

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

They're both in love with others who do not love them, so perhaps they'll find love in one another as comfort?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think it's been pretty clear from the beginning that Marie is in love with Mel. Most of their conversations since at least chapter 9 reflect that.

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

Then why tf did you click? Can't you see the tags? Do you go to candy shops and whine that all the food is unhealthy?

joined Jun 30, 2016

Then why tf did you click? Can't you see the tags? Do you go to candy shops and whine that all the food is unhealthy?

Well said buddy, pretty stupid of their part to complain about this manga when they know exactly what its about.

joined Jun 30, 2016

So Marie was in love with her and not her master... damn its sad for her but thats how things are.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Awww!!!! Everyone in this manga is so sweet and incredibly selfless! (Minus that trafficker guy, that mofo) I was so happy to finally see Mel and Master get together! Rip Marie, but still!

To reply you must either login or sign up.